Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scr0lls

View previous topic View next topic Go down
D
D

Scr0lls Vide
PostSubject: Scr0lls Scr0lls EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 11:29 pm

It is my understanding that filling these is free. Also, I was not informed that I could start with 4 scrolls as a Weaponry user, would getting that extra scroll cost my anything more? (Preferably Medium sized, if allowed.) Also I am going according to this guide.

Name: Medium Scroll
Type: Supplementary
Quantity: -
Description: Scrolls are an important asset to any ninja's arsenal, whether they are used for sealing, summoning or simple communication, scrolls have always found their home within a ninja's pouch or pocket. When stood, a medium scroll will measure up to thirty centimetres in height, with the scroll length itself reaching one metre.
Contents:7 Explosive Kunai[7] 14 Shuriken[7] 10L bhut jolokia aerosol(contained in 2L jars) (ghost peppers)[5] 2 Kunai [1]

Name: Small Scroll
Description: Scrolls are an important asset to any ninja's arsenal, whether they are used for sealing, summoning or simple communication, scrolls have always found their home within a ninja's pouch or pocket. When stood, a small scroll will measure up to fifteen centimetres in height, with the scroll length itself reaching fifty centimetres.
Contents:9 Senbon[3] 6 Kunai[3] 8 Shuriken[4]

Name: Small Scroll
Description: Scrolls are an important asset to any ninja's arsenal, whether they are used for sealing, summoning or simple communication, scrolls have always found their home within a ninja's pouch or pocket. When stood, a small scroll will measure up to fifteen centimetres in height, with the scroll length itself reaching fifty centimetres.
Contents:(None, to be used in the field)

Last edited by D on Tue 13 Nov 2012, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Scr0lls Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scr0lls Scr0lls EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 4:24 am

So you are filling the two first ones out, and then getting a new one as well in the end?

Also yes you can get a C scroll for free since you didn't know you could start with 4 scrolls.

And I was wondering, some of these weapons/items aren't on your application (or I couldn't see them at least, pardon if I'm blind x) ) so I was wondering if there was any special explanation for that, or if you didn't know that you had to own the things on your app in order for them to be sealed in the scrolls?
Back to top Go down
D
D

Scr0lls Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scr0lls Scr0lls EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 10:50 pm

I was unaware that I had to previously own these items. I suppose my special explanation is that as a weaponry user I went out and bought them from the ninja store(which is now a thing)??
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

Scr0lls Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scr0lls Scr0lls EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 1:02 am

The E-ranks such as Shuriken and Senbon are fine, however the Respirator + Goggles will need a template since they are custom items, and are not regarded as a default E-rank. We don't know the properties of these items, and as such, they must be applied for to make sure they're not Over Powered. In regards to the Aerosol, you must state the container in which the gas is in, unless you have it as a raw material (in which case you would require IC refilling using a special Fuuinjutsu technique, which you don't have access to).
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
D
D

Scr0lls Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scr0lls Scr0lls EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012, 8:54 pm

Removed respirator and identified the containers. But it seems I an unable to obtain this group of weapons as they are not in my app. Any other thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

Scr0lls Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scr0lls Scr0lls EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 2:10 am

Sorry about the long delay, didn't realize how much time had passed. Don't be afraid to message a moderator about a delayed app next time. My only question is what you were referring to when you said "But it seems I an unable to obtain this group of weapons as they are not in my app." Did you mean the goggles and respirator or..?
Back to top Go down
D
D

Scr0lls Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scr0lls Scr0lls EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 2:30 am

I meant the other weapons, which Ms Money said that I could not have because they were not in my app.
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

Scr0lls Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scr0lls Scr0lls EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 2:56 am

Oh, when applying for weapons to add to scrolls, they don't need to be on your person. E-rank weapons are free, therefore you can add as many of those to scrolls as you can fit without paying an EXP cost. Higher ranked stuff needs to either be purchased or already exist on your character before you can add it to a scroll. I believe that's what she meant.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Scr0lls Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scr0lls Scr0lls EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 1:40 pm

Archived due to User Inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scr0lls Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scr0lls Scr0lls Empty

Back to top Go down