Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y

View previous topic View next topic Go down
D
D

That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y Vide
PostSubject: That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 11:19 pm

Name: Raiton Kuron (Lightning Clone)
Type:Ninjutsu
Range:Far(0-16m)
Element:Raiton
Desc: After finishing the needed handseals, Arashi shapes his lightning element to create and exact clone of himself. The clone gets 50% of the user's chakra and may use it to preform any Lightning or non elemental tech's already know by the original. It has a limited range of 16 meters, and if it goes further than that it the clone dissipates(and may do so at any time upon its discretion.) The clone may remain active as long the user can pay the upkeep. The clone is physical, and my grab things and seems in all ways human. However, when it takes serious combat damage it will dissipate with a flash into nearby targets. This is the same strength as a C rank technique, so it can be harmful for those of the same rank and gets more lethal as the ranking goes down. It is able to harm and even blind higher ranking(B-rank). Those of the same rank who take the shockwave will find their body numb.(When the clone explodes or dissipates the User will know where it exploded, and for what reason.)
Chakra Cost: 8 (3 per additional post)

Last edited by D on Wed 19 Dec 2012, 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 4:55 pm

Quote :
Name: Katon Kuron (Fire Clone)
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Far (10+)
Element: Katon (Fire)
Description: Upon utilizing the needed handsigns, Kirima uses her fire element to make an exact clone of herself. The clone has 50% of Kirima's chakra and it can perform all of her fire related Jutsus. It has a limited range of 50 feet (around 16 m), and if it goes further than that away from Kirima it dissolves. She can keep it as long as she has enough amount of chakra. The clone can grab onto things just like she can and in all ways seem human. However if it's stabbed or damaged in a way that would be lethal, it explodes. The explosion has the same strength as a C rank explosion, so it can be harmful for those of the same rank and gets more lethal as the ranking goes down. It can momentarily blind and even harm those of a higher level ( B rank ) if they aren't careful enough; by standing too close or still holding onto the clone when it explodes.
Chakra Cost: 8 (Additional 3 with each post)

• Just a pointer, this lightning clone is like almost an exact copy of my fire clone. It would be nice if you asked before copying things, and even if you say you weren't copying it... then just look at the -overly- similar abilities.

• Another pointer, lightning doesn't explode. It dissipates into the target.

Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm

Damn, I messed up big time. Sorry about that, thought I had sent you a PM about it but now I realize after a few drafts I forgot about it. My breach of manners has been terrible, and I ask you to forgive me. I will definitely scrap the technique if you want.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 8:33 pm

It's fine man. You can use it if you edit a tad bit so it will go according to your element.

As I said before, lightning doesn't explode. It dissipates into the target.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 6:37 am

Okay...I edited it.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 3:34 am

Now I just need to know how much of the body numbs up, and for how long the numbness stays. Also how many can it stun? I'd think a C rank could stun about 3 people at the same time. Can you also put the jutsu template in the bold code?
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 6:53 pm

Archived.
Due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y That punch tasted kinda Lightning-y Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-