Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiding my online status forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Hiding my online status forever Vide
PostSubject: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 12:39 pm

So. Did anyone else know the "Who is online?" button can also show, not only who is online (duh), but where they're getting online from? Not like, down to the precise street, but certainly within spitting distance of the city.

So Adele Adam. How's the heat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 8:46 pm

That's been a feature of forumotion for ages. Definitely if you're more comfortable with your status hidden, then keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 9:29 pm

I've gone through that feature with probably a dozen people and never has it been close to their address.

And the heat is killing me at the moment. Hiding my online status forever 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 10:26 pm

Last time I tried that out, it placed me over a hundred miles away from where I live. It had the nerve to call me a Southerner!
Hiding my online status forever 287405
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 10:28 pm

Depends on where your internet comes from. The chances of it placing you right at your house is pretty slim.
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 12:15 am

Sage goes in all fields.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 3:29 am

Kiseki wrote:
Sage goes in all fields.

Wut.
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 4:07 am

Lurk Moar
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 9:37 am

Haha, holly crap, this is awesome. Missed my street by 10+ km but still awesome
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 9:42 am

They say I'm in a city about 150 miles away from where I live xD
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever EmptySun 23 Dec 2012, 7:26 pm

Archived.
Due to Kony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding my online status forever Hiding my online status forever Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-