Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

US Community Server [Minecraft]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Adam
The Boss
Adam

US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 2:58 am

Lol at you guys. Dari may cheat but in too legit to quit.

Wanted a games master anyway. Lets organise a play date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 5:22 am

If you would please, put the date and time in GMT so that it's easy to convert :3
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 8:35 am

The Walls
The Walls is a PvP survival map that takes back Minecraft to it's roots: crafting, surviving and creativity. The map is separated by giant sand walls, players start each on their own platforms and when the timer reach 00:00, the walls falls and the player can kill each others. The last man/team standing wins the game. You can craft armors, build traps, canons, fortress and much more... just like minecraft, the world is yours. Hidden treasures will give you an edge with unobtainable items on this limited world.

However there are some rules!

The Rules
  • Wait for host to give you a "cell" before the game starts. This is your starting position.
  • Once the cell pushes you up, you can free to go and prepare yourself before the walls goes down.
  • DO NOT break any sand blocks.
  • DO NOT leave your zone delimited by bedrocks.
  • DO NOT build over the sand walls height.

The Teams

The Cream Team
Adam and Darius.

Team TNT
Tsumi and Nuclear.

Team Three
Leon and Kitty.

The Dream Team
Dan and Karasu.

The Host
Uros aka Enzo will be acting as the host of this game, he will be ensuring the rules are followed and the game is played fairly. Even though we assume he will be fair and just there are some rules that he must follow:

• Place the players in their cells or "tubes" on the corners of the map.
  • To start the game, press start when everyone is ready. You cannot reset! So make sure everyone is ready.
  • Make sure you turn monsters OFF.
  • Let Darius cheat for the greater good.

The Timezones

Below is the time we are scheduled to play. If anybody has a problem with the timezone please let Adam know ASAP via PM. Not being able to meet this schedule will most likely mean you forfeiting your position and forcing Adam or your teammate to find a replacement so please do so straight away if this time and date does not work for you.

Adam and Kitty: 10am Sunday 10th of Feb.
Dan: 9am Sunday 10th of Feb.
Darius: 11pm Saturday 9th of Feb.
Leon: 5pm Saturday 9th of Feb.
Tsumi: 3pm Saturday 9th of Feb.
Nuclear, Uros and Karasu: 6pm Saturday 9th of Feb.
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 5:23 pm

US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 Adam, you didn't change our team name Sad
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 7:12 pm

Can we possibly reschedule? :3

Tsumi is gonna be gone until friday at EIGHT PM. If the walls don't go down until the next day, great! But if not, could we push it back a single day? :3
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 10:15 pm

Um, Tsumi, that says Saturday -_-;
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 10:24 pm

It was editted leo :3
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:33 pm

US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 I didn't realize that, oh yeah and um Adam. I just got a job and I may have to work on Sat so if I do Kyou will be replacing me :3 Thought I would let you know.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 1:15 pm

What are the thoughts of pushing it back until next weekend, same times?
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 4:16 pm

I could get off work if that happened, but it's really up to everyone else, I don't even know if I'll be working tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 7:49 pm

Tsumi agrees with this wholeheartedly, politically, and Tsumidly.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 10:30 pm

Next weekend would probably work but I would be limited to Saturday or Sunday only as I'm going to be out of state from Wednesday until at least Thursday and possibly Friday or longer depending on the weather and the outcome of the visit. The week after that I can't speak to.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 4:18 am

I'm indifferent, pretty sure next weekend works too (:
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 5:39 pm

Server's going through some difficulties, we've placed a whitelist up while we sort out the issue.
Should be back up within a couple days time.

Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 11:33 pm

This is why one should never let Adam mess with the server. Was working fine until he got involved.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:58 am

NuclearTreerat wrote:
This is why one should never let Adam mess with the server. Was working fine until he got involved.... Razz

u fakin' avin' a giggle m8!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 11:47 am

Adam wrote:
NuclearTreerat wrote:

u fakin' avin' a giggle m8!

I'm with John on this! Your horrible intentions Adam screwed around our beloved server. )':

Also. Feed The Beast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 11:53 am

fak u dan, don't ever ask me for anything. Cute Beg
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 5:35 pm

I believe Adam had good intentions, he just made a mistake. That happens to all of us you know.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:57 pm

Leo the Lion wrote:
I believe Adam had good intentions, he just made a mistake. That happens to all of us you know.

lulwut

Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 10:05 pm

Everybody here thinks I broke the server because of the Feed the Beast thing. Razz

Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 1:01 am

Adam wrote:
Everybody here thinks I broke the server because of the Feed the Beast thing. Razz

Everybody here knows*

You ruined everyone's fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 6:25 pm

Whitelist has been taken off, server's back up and open.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 9:26 pm

US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 "You are not white-listed on this server." US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405

US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405 US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405

US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 287405
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 9:30 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:

Whitelist has been taken off, server's back up and open.
sunny

Classic Darius. #DTA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Community Server [Minecraft] US Community Server [Minecraft] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-