Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Severe Windstorms | Mission.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

Severe Windstorms | Mission. Vide
PostSubject: Severe Windstorms | Mission. Severe Windstorms | Mission. EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 9:32 pm

Mission in Progress:

KNOCK…KNOCK……KNOCK

The loud noises just kept on happening. The boy yawned and hearing the noises slowly fading away into the powerful thing named sleep. The boy's eyes slowly began to open as he kept on hearing the noises getting louder and louder until his eyes were finally open noticing it was the banging on his door that woke him up from his beauty sleep. The young man's ears slowly began to flicker unusual as he began to get up from his bed, his feet drastically dragging against the floor signaling how tired he really was. The boy finally after taking his time reached the door twisting the door knob and opening the door slowly. "This better be important..." The young Inuzuka said as a small growl escaped his mouth. His eyes were still half way closed until he finally decided to shake off the sleep and rub his eyes. His eyes slowly opened only to see a man dressed in shinobi clothes, most likely a chuunin considering his look and way of dressing. Okashi couldn't help but frown at the man. He knew what this meant and he didn't like it one bit. This man right here tended to run around the village just picking random low ranking shinobi to pick up what the higher rankings didn't have time to pick up around the village. Though for some reason this man seemed to always make his way to Okashi's door out of all the genin in the village.

"You know why I am here...I can see it in your face expression hehe. NOW GET TO IT. It's for your own good. You should be grateful that I always pick you for these assignments. They may be small things but even the smallest things will earn you a name around the village. Someday you will thank me..." The chuunin said as he quickly disappeared in a quick moment after handing the mission assignment to Okashi.

Okashi simply stared at the note and shrugged off his shoulders. "I wonder when that will happen. Hmm I wonder what shitty assignment he gave me today? Okashi questioned himself as he ripped open the envelope and began to read the mission assignment. And after a few seconds of reading the young man gave a big sigh of disappointment. "Will there be a day when I could be assigned a real mission? Okashi said as he began yo walk back to his room. Picking up his fur leather jacket on the way and getting ready to go out. The young man rustled his hair without direction giving the usual white messy hair he tends to . Before he got out he grabbed his long white scarf and wrapped it around his neck and left hanging along his back. With that finished the young man headed out the door. His animal companion following behind. "Lets get this over and with Saikuron." He spoke to the dog next to him with a smile on his face. With that said they began to head out to their destination.

|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|

After a while of simple boring travel the young Inuzuka as well as his companion Saikuron reached their destination. According to the mission description the young man was to remove a big tree out of the road so that medical supplies as well as food sources would not be interrupted from coming inside the village. Any delay in time and restaurant managers as well as those with related business would not tolerate such tardiness thus meaning Okashi would not be able to successfully complete the mission. He would continue along the road until he finds the destination where he is supposed to. After all he was never given a specific area, instead he was given the location as just "outside the village borders road". Not really much given for him to look for. Though after thinking about it there was one place where various trees covered the road with shade not so far from where he was at.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ace
Ace

Severe Windstorms | Mission. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Severe Windstorms | Mission. Severe Windstorms | Mission. EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 3:00 pm

"Hey you! Were you sent to remove this tree from the middle of the road?! A faint voice was heard from a far. The young man's ears quickly adjusting and looking straight to where the sound was coming from until he saw a small hand waving. Due to their distance the man seemed rather short, and a small cart assuming full of merchandise stood right next to him. The boy quickly nodded at his animal companion both taking of what appeared a small jog to the scene. And once he was close, there it was a giant tree blocking the way just a few meters from the man trying to pass. "Woah..how this happened? I was indeed told to remove a tree out of the road but didn't exactly know it was this big." The young man shook his head to the side in amaze. The tree roughly stood to be about 40 feet long but its width was the problem. With a radius of about 5 feet thick the tree was nearly impossible to cut up with an axe in time for the merchant to get his supplies in the village. "What exactly caused this strong tree to be ripped out from its roots? The boy questioned himself as well as the man standing next to him. But to Okashi's own thought the man know as much as he did judging by the look in his face. 

"There has been a few windstorms...yep..that might be it." The man said not confident with his answers. "Or maybe not I don't know. Listen I have not been here for quite sometime. Actually have been traveling now for a few days nonstop and without sleep just to get this merchandise inside the village safe and sound in the required time limit before it spoils. So may you please hurry and get this tree out-of-the-way?" For some reason the man was getting mad, or frustrated. Either way Okashi understood his case and didn't exactly altered his mood just because he was spoken to in that way. The boy knew it was crucial for these items to reach the village safely as well as in time. They were a big part of the village and loosing these products whatever they where would be a major loss and major disappointment to the man as well as a loss of reputation. HELL he might even lose his job because of Okashi if he didn't hurry up. 

"Right..I will get on that now." Okashi said as he ran close to the tree, and looking at his animal companion. He needed a quick way of removing this tree. At least the parts that covered the streets so that the merchant could keep on his way to the village. "Sai are you ready? I am certainly gonna need your help." He spoke to the Inuzuka dog next to him. The black dog of course didn't hesitate to growl with excitement and readied his body to begin an attack. Seeing as this was the first time they work together since long ago before arriving to Kumogakure the dog was overly excited. While in the meantime Okashi felt stressed and embarrassed that he would screw this up. 

"Alright..it is good to have you by my side. NOW let's go!" Okashi said as he sprung into the Inuzuka stand. While Okashi crouched in four legs his dog quickly jumped on his back taking Okashi's own appearance as the boy performed a single hand sign. His hair as he got on his fours, began to grow rapidly just a bit to a point where it gave him animal characteristics. His red eyes boiled with fire, and his nails as well as his canine teeth signature to the Inuzuka clan grew into sight. Both his companion as well as Okashi jumped in the air, taking in a serious rapid spin in the air and came together to form two drills spinning around each other. "FANG PASSING FANG!" Okashi's voice echoed through the area as the two people clashed against the large tree time after time, drilling through it with sheer strength and brutal frontal attacks. With every hit the tree broke, and after three to four drastic drilling hits the entire part of the tree in the road was crushed into tiny shrapnel all along the road. A small puff of smoke cleared as the animal returned to its normal form. Both looking rather serious and confident of their work. "You did it..you cleared the pathway. Now I can finally take my supplies inside the village! YOU DOG!" The man laughed hysterically as he walked towards his merchant cart and got inside and continued to make his way inside the village. "Thank you again!" The man spoke once again, but okashi couldn't really have listened to him. He was too focused on the thrill he had flowing inside his body. The boy gave a smile as he watched the destroyed tree. "Well that is it for you. Good job Saikuron..." He said as he began to walk towards the village with his dog.

Chakra Used: 39//50:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-