Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  Vide
PostSubject: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 9:37 pm

Looks: (Please add in)

Tsurino actually has a small series of studs along in her ears. Though more often then not she will never have all her piercings filled. for the sake of blending in while out in the more promiscuous area's of Kirigakure. Tsurino has a series of piercings. One that is almost never used is the piercing on her nose, and four along each ear. Usually she will keep a single stainless steel flat headed stud in each ear but usually nothing more, though these earrings could change wildly due to the circumstances she is given.

Jutsu Edit:

Original:

Description change:

Description: One of the Techniques Tsurino has adapted from her clan. This technique is a greater version of Yanagi No Mai, the user's body will become a living defense, every bone in the body reinforced. Unlike it's predecessor, however this dance defends all weapons as well as against jutsu B rank or below while A ranks are 30% weaker as a result.This jutsu is able to block certain chakra attacks (like that of the Hyuuga's gentlefist) due to the chakra coding of the bone unlike other jutsu's however at A rank the chakra attacks can pierce through the bone. Using bone plates formed beneath the skin.She must use a form of upkeep for this very durable defense.
Chakra Cost: 22CP ( 6 Cp per turn for upkeep)

Link to my App in my siggy~

Last edited by Tsutsubell on Thu 31 Jan 2013, 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 9:46 pm

Since it was talking about on chat and agreed upon, you may want to add in that it also blocks chakra related attacks such as gentlefist, similar to how Kidomaru's armor blocked Neji's gentle fist. You dont have to, but it could clear up some confusion later on. If you're going to add that, however, I suggest that you just be specific and say "This jutsu is able to block certain chakra attacks like that of the Hyuuga's gentlefist due to the chakra coding of the bone." Sound good? After that, I'll put this in there!
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 9:47 pm

right! Will do thanks!
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 9:51 pm

Quote :
"This jutsu is able to block certain chakra attacks like that of the Hyuuga's gentlefist due to the chakra coding of the bone."
Can you actually use this sentence, just to be clear. As it is now, it's very vague. Also, watch out for the sloppy sentence structure.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 10:03 pm

Tsutsubell wrote:
Looks: (Please add in)

Tsurino actually has a small series of studs along in her ears. Though more often then not she will never have all her piercings filled. for the sake of blending in while out in the more promiscuous area's of Kirigakure. Tsurino has a series of piercings. One that is almost never used is the piercing on her nose, and four along each ear. Usually she will keep a single stainless steel flat headed stud in each ear but usually nothing more, though these earrings could change wildly due to the circumstances she is given.

Jutsu Edit:

Original:

Description change:

Description: One of the Techniques Tsurino has adapted from her clan. This technique is a greater version of Yanagi No Mai, the user's body will become a living defense, every bone in the body reinforced. Unlike it's predecessor, however this dance defends all weapons as well as against jutsu B rank or below while A ranks are 30% weaker as a result.This jutsu is able to block certain chakra attacks (like that of the Hyuuga's gentlefist) due to the chakra coding of the bone unlike other jutsu's however at A rank the chakra attacks can pierce through the bone. Using bone plates formed beneath the skin.She must use a form of upkeep for this very durable defense.
Chakra Cost: 22CP ( 6 Cp per turn for upkeep)

Link to my App in my siggy~

Approved and added.
COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 10:18 pm

Honestly Clever?

Cookie Monster wrote:
I think it'd normally require the Leader of Creations to pull out a character/creation, but considering he's absent, I'll give my approval as an Admin to have it taken out of approval.

How does bone under the skin protect against Jutsu? Does she completely alter her muscle structure to begin? Reinforced bones might protect her from impact damage or (obviously breaking bones) but it cant protect the skin itself unless it becomes a full on armor and it certainly does not protect againt the gentle fist chakra strikes. Gentle fist itself attacks the chakra system which is difficult to physically block.

Additionally the entire concept of ". Using bone plates formed beneath the skin." makes no sense as to how it protects you from anything other than impact wounds and breaking bones unless you circumvent the entire bodily structure and place the bones directly under the skin and bypass everything in between the bone and skin which is impossible.

The technique itself is OP by general standards itself. An A rank technique should only defend against B rank and below attacks (assuming the technique itself makes legitimate sense) an A rank defense should be broken by an attack of equal strength.
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 8:38 pm

The technique if you would like me to go into greater detail with. Does not rest completely under her skin. it rests below the first four layers of skin. This does not hinder any of her muscles. It maintains a constant stream of Chakra which keeps the Jutsu itself mailable so movement is unhindered as well as the ability to block Chakra attacks as well as other Jutsu's aside from Genjutsu or Fuuinjutsu. This does not protect her from attacks to her skin. It is never stated that it does protect the skin. Her Skin is free game.

This is actually a Canon Jutsu from the Anime. I know that does not change the modding aspect in anyway but i thought it should be known.

Now then. Money you wanted me to post up a change for this Jutsu.

Name: Tsuwari no mai - Cascade of Troubles
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close (0m~5m)
Element: N/A
Description: This technique is modified from her clan technique Tsubaki no mai. which uses a weapon (Kunai, bone, stick, hand, ect) of any kind to attack the opponent with a skilled series of sharp cuts and blindingly quick combo's.
Chakra Cost: 4 Cp

i'd like it changed to:

Name: Tsuwari no mai - Cascade of Troubles
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close (0m~5m)
Element: N/A
Description: This technique is modified from her clan technique Tsubaki no mai. which uses a weapon (Kunai, bone, stick, hand, ect) of any kind to attack the opponent with a skilled series of sharp cuts and quick combo's used to try and overwhelm the opponent.
Chakra Cost: 4 Cp
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 3:08 am

Hey Tsutsu.. Are you still wanting this looked at or is this just scrapped?
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 9:32 am

I thought this was approved ages ago...it still is If I remember correctly so. I'm assuming we can archive it? It was never taken out of approval so -scratches head- I mean...I was wanting to go over my jutsu with a fine toothed comb one of these days to get all the vauge ness that some people could be pissy about later on. But today is not that day. So lets just archive it for now and call it a night.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 3:17 am

These people and their painful slowness e_e

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit Jutsu Edit and Looks Edit  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-