Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cell Echo

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Cell Echo Vide
PostSubject: Cell Echo Cell Echo EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 7:42 pm

Cell Echo
Name subject to alterations as per request.

Sensei: Sai, Tosatsu - Chûnin
    Genin:
    ~ Senju, Christos
    ~ Koizumi, Hiroto
    ~ Uzumaki, Hyuuga, Rukasu.
Squad leaders and members may post in this topic regarding cell topics and the like; anything else should be conversed about via Private Messaging, Skype or through the Chatbox.

Last edited by Winged Blade on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

Cell Echo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cell Echo Cell Echo EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 9:04 am

Hello, Echo Cell.

I am going to be your Team Leader for the time being. Hopefully you all will work independently to grow as individuals so you can soar through the ranks and break free from the constraints of the world.

Yadayadayada.

There's a few rules I'm going to get off my chest, before we begin as a team. Firstly, I'm excited to be leading y'all. I don't actually know two out of the three of you in this team, but I look forward to making your acquaintance eventually. When it comes to Posting Orders, we will establish them on a first come, first serve basis for the initial four. This means, that if I post first, then Christos, Sen and Kida post, that'll be our order for the rest of the thread. It obviously is subjected to change as we continue along together with new threads.

I will post the missions up here, along with their appropriate topics. I expect you to check back here regularly to ensure you are up to date with what the team is doing. Each thread that is posted here will also come with a detailed message or memo with additional instructions. I'm not going to hound you all to post within 24 hours, but remember; there are FOUR of us in this topic. If you take 72 hours to post, and I take 72 hours to post, well damn. We're at 6 days of the week and only two posts in. Try to prioritize our team posts first when making your replies, and if you can't, just send me a memo letting me know what's going on.

Preferably, I'd like for you all to PM me if there are any issues. However, Skype is another avenue I can appreciate, so please take the time to add myself, and each other.

nick.daryml

There's not much else I want to say. Your first topic will be up within 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

Cell Echo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cell Echo Cell Echo EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 10:22 am

The Bloody Morning

Mission Title: Tag
Mission Type: Generic
Mission Location: West Konohagakure
Shinobi Requirement: Genin+
Mission Rank: C
Mission Objective: Usually the first mission most Jounin-Genin teams do. The Genin must learn teamwork and work together and try to capture or stop their sensei. The Jounin sensei is fast so therefore it will take approximately 5 topics before the Genin will have a much greater chance to stop them. Each person must post at least twice in each topic, 5 times in the final topic.
Min Post Count: 4

Basically, this is going to be a fun, albeit interesting topic. I've picked a unique location outside of West Konohagakure, so y'all are going to have to be on your toes. With your introduction posts, just post yourselves coming in. On my next one, I am going to do my responses to your characters and then Tosa is going to give his spiel on what's going on for the task and then he'll disappear. I can only stress that you all will need to talk and discuss how you want this 'attack' to work. Be a collaboration together and let's try to keep this at three posts each for the topic. That way, we can have intros, and properly RP this out to appease the minimal post count. I know this is a fun mission, but I want us to get our points ASAP, so we can always come back to Tag once we finish other missions.

As per usual, PM or IM me.
Back to top Go down
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

Cell Echo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cell Echo Cell Echo EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 4:40 am

Hello Echo Cell.

To give you more background information on what's going down, is this. We are going to play an unconventional game of TAG. It is your job to either catch Tosatsu in the act of stealing or to prevent him from doing so. This is how it's going to work.

Each time I post, new clues will be dropped that yes, you do need to figure out. If you are unable to do so in the first round of posts, I will post next and in my descriptive writing, I will give out additional hints to where he is casing his next conquest. In order to get on top of me, you'll need to pick up the hints that I'll be leaving behind in the clues to his final destination, so PAY ATTENTION.

I know this is your first mission, so I wanted to start it off with a bang. Most of what we do won't allow you to be this clever, so take advantage of it and enjoy.

PM if you have any additional questions that you feel like I haven't answered.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

Cell Echo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cell Echo Cell Echo EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 4:31 am

So what has come of this team?
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Cell Echo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cell Echo Cell Echo EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 12:12 pm