Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An NPC related question, sort of.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

An NPC related question, sort of. Vide
PostSubject: An NPC related question, sort of. An NPC related question, sort of. EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:23 am

So here's the deal. According to my understanding of the guides, if someone NPCs in a topic for you, they're granted "expendable" funds, which I take means they just get funds, not actual exp or mp. Now, here's the theoreticals.

I have a sort of side-story planned for my character, which will involve NPCs entirely. So what I'm wondering is, if I were to enlist a few other players to NPC, NPCing myself, following the "story" out to completion, would it be possible to submit it for eval, and grant all individuals involved some of this "Expendable funds?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An NPC related question, sort of. An NPC related question, sort of. EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:11 am

If so, dibs.

Also. Darker Than Black, Nice :3
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: An NPC related question, sort of. An NPC related question, sort of. EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:38 am

Heres got Puppy and I lined up so far to help with the NPC roles, ask him directly Tsumi.
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: An NPC related question, sort of. An NPC related question, sort of. EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:17 am

Yes.
Solved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An NPC related question, sort of. An NPC related question, sort of. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-