Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Vide
PostSubject: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 8:21 pm

Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] 2a417244-7f94-4f0f-b876-e31653972a61_zps9915c4d8

Uzumaki, Satsuma

THE INFO.

Name: Satsuma Uzumaki
Nickname: None
Appearance: Satsuma is five feet tall and weighs 114 lbs. He is of average height and average weight, with very little body fat due to the boy's physical training. A common trait shared by members of the Uzumaki clan is the red hair, something Satsuma is not exempt from. His hair is a very pale red color. His smile is wide and confident, even unnervingly so at times. He has tired, and unchanging amber eyes. The eyes are usually the biggest give away to what one is feeling, but Satsuma's eyes tell very little. If the look in his eye changes from tired to showing any emotion, it means he has been pushed rather far. Coupled with his sarcastic personality and nonchalance even in battle, the genin has a very signature presence. His body is scarred in a few places from encounters with Kiri tracker ninja when he was young. From just below the left side of his collar bone to his pectoral is a scar from one such encounter, and another vertically alone the right side of his torso near the rib cage. The worst scar is on his right shoulder where the arm was practically severed and required care from his father's medical ninjutsu.

Satsuma wears a bandana-style forehead protector because he doesn't like worrying about his hair. It's straight and shaggy, so being a little messy gives it more character. His typical attire consists of a black and yellow button-up track jacket over a mesh undershirt, with brown pants. Satsuma wears arm wrappings as well that cover the space below his elbow to the wrist and black sweatbands on his wrists. He wears black zori with leg wrappings over his shins. Like most shinobi he has the typical equipment pouches in standard locations, but also wears his weapon summoning scrolls hung from his belt over his left leg as well as a katana with two ninjato on his back. The ninjato are sheathed on his lower back, inverse of each other for easy access by whichever hand is readily available. The rest of his larger weapons are stored in scrolls in his equipment pouch.
Forehead Protector: Satsuma wears a black, bandana-style forehead protector that's shifted towards the left side of his head. Imagine the metallic part is where the "EAT" badge is in the image above
Personality: Satsuma is sarcastic and often fails to take things seriously. In the midst of battle he is just as jovial as outside, but even though his exterior is rude and careless, he doesn't drop his guard or make light of a situation in his head. It's not that he fails to grasp the weight of the situation, but he doesn't see the point in taking it seriously. That's no fun, in his mind. Besides, it's even possible to psyche one's opponent out be acting as if nothing they do can scare you. Satsuma is surprisingly good at masking his true thoughts and emotions, something he's excelled at since he was young due largely to his childhood experiences.

When it comes to showing respect to his superiors and comrades, Satsuma is strange. He comes across as disrespectful at times because of his sarcastic tone, but he is quick to heed the lessons and orders of his superiors. With his peers, he believes they should prove themselves instead of expecting respect. Even when you earn Satsuma's respect, it's a very subtle change in his attitude towards you. He still acts just as sarcastic and nonchalant, but tries to avoid condescension. Beyond that, he will come to expect more of someone who has earned his trust and become almost unforgiving of their failures, like he is with his own. Once you've proved yourself in his eyes he knows what to expect from you.

Below the surface, Satsuma has much more depth than he lets on. He is contemplative and surprisingly philosophical at times. He is by no means a genius, at least not in the typical sense of the word, but due to his contemplative nature he has a deep understanding of things beyond most his age. Because he thinks freely and deeply, he sometimes becomes stubborn on ideals and thoughts that he's adopted. Satsuma's mind is hard to change because he believes that anyone trying to change his mind simply hasn't considered something the way he has.

Having trained to become a ninja in Konoha for a large portion of his life, the place has become his home. For the first time since he was born he's found a place where he can live in peace. One thing he takes seriously is the Will of Fire, which he learned about from an instructor in the academy. His primary focus as a shinobi is to serve Konoha and protect it with his life. It's given him a home and a meaning for his life, so he holds it in the highest regard.

Clan: Uzumaki
Nindō: Find something worth fighting for and fight until your heart stops beating.

THE NINJA.

Origin: Kawa no Kuni - The Land of Rivers
Affiliation: Konoha
Specialties: Fuuinjutsu, Weaponry [Main:Long Sub:Close] [Fuuin+Wep]
Elemental Affinities: Suiton, Fuuton
Combat Style: Satsuma specializes in long and close ranged combat. His arsenal consists of a variety of weapons supplemented by his fuuinjutsu at long range. He uses any ninja tools at his disposal depending on the situation and is never afraid of holding back. Satsuma prefers to spend the majority of a fight attacking from a distance, but can easily shift to close range combat when necessary. A sword, axe, or whatever melee weapon he chooses, may be kept in hand or nearby for quick use in case his opponent manages to close the distance between them. Satsuma usually saves melee combat for an endgame tactic unless forced to do otherwise Exploding tags are one of Satsuma's favorite tools, and he enjoys using them in any way he can imagine. He does, however, use exploding tags more sparingly than most weapons so he can save them for the proper opportunity.

The way Satsuma fights has a strong and relentless offensive charge, and only goes on the defensive when absolutely necessary. This fighting style places primary emphasis on ending battles as quickly as possible so to avoid letting the opponent escape. Satsuma utilizes any and usually all weapons on hand, which is bad for a long battle. Eventually he could run out of weapons and eventually chakra, which is the biggest danger of his fighting style.
Special Characteristics:

Name: Increased Chakra Capacity
Type: Chakra Based
Physical Requirements: N/A
Training Requirements: A 600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
Description: Through extensive meditation and physical training the ninja's chakra capacity increases by 20CP.

THE BACKGROUND.

History: Satsuma's parents were both missing ninja, his father hailed from Kirigakure and his mother from Konoha. His mother died in childbirth and his father, Tendo, never really recovered from it. Satsuma was born in Kawa no Kuni, where he and his father hopped around from place to place, avoiding tracker ninja from Kiri. His father had been well trained, he himself was a former tracker ninja, so it made avoiding them easier. Even so, it was no life for a young boy. When Satsuma was eight years old his father had taught him as much as possible about his mother's clan and the techniques they used. They had entered Hi no Kuni a year prior, hoping the tracker ninja would be less of a problem so close to Konohagakure. This proved to be true for a time, but soon a tracker ninja discovered their hideout. When he arrived, Satsuma hid under his bed as his father was slaughtered. The trackers knew that Tendo had a child and found Satsuma before long. He would have been killed too, for the tracker ninja knew he had been trained by his father, but a squad of Konoha shinobi returning to their village stumbled upon the home and killed the tracker ninja who had been weakened in his fight with Satsuma's father.

The Konoha shinobi brought Satsuma back to their village where he was accepted into the ninja academy. The place quickly became a home like the boy had never known, and he knew that being a ninja here meant protecting the village. It gave his life more meaning than it had ever had in his eight years hiding with his father. So he trained with zeal, wanting to become the best shinobi he could be so he could serve the village as it needed. One of his favorite teachers at the academy came across him training after dark one night, and told Satsuma that he must have the Will of Fire, even though Konoha wasn't his birthplace. He taught the young student about the will to protect the village and it became something the boy took to heart, making it part of who he was as a shinobi. The week afterwards, Satsuma graduated from the academy and became and official genin of Konohagakure.

Since his graduation, Satsuma has continued training hard, mastering more techniques and learning more about being a shinobi. Though he's only been a genin for a short while, he's picked up a few simple techniques around the village, asking chuunin and jounin alike for help with his training. Satsuma is known by some of the villagers as a dedicated and ready to learn shinobi, despite his sarcastic personality. To give himself a goal, he is working towards becoming a jounin so he can train his own team and teach them to protect the village with the Will of Fire.

Roleplay Sample: Suiton: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu! Hangetsu formed the seal and two clones formed from the river in front of him and quickly jumped back a few meters, still within the range to keep the clones active. In mid-jump, he pulled a scroll from his pouch and opened it, conjuring his battle axe. "What are you waiting for?!" he called to the clones, "You can attack me now!" He lodged his axe into the dirt and quickly pulled six shuriken from his pouch, flinging them at the clones as they launched their attack. Both of them evaded the simple attack, but one of them made an error by leaping over the shuriken instead of rolling to the side. Hangetsu had made his opening. The genin grabbed his axe by the handle and pulled it from the ground, jumping towards his still-airborne clone and raised the axe over his head. With great force he swung it down, but the clone had drawn his katana to guard. The weight of Hangetsu's attack was enough to stagger the clone, but his attack hadn't made contact. The second clone tried to attack Hangetsu from behind, but he spun around and cleaved straight through the mizu bunshin with his axe.

Now there was one more. Hangetsu turned to face his second clone and grinned. "I expected more from my doppleganger!" he taunted. The clone didn't look phased, but Hangetsu simply shrugged. He stuck his axe into the ground again and pulled out a new scroll from his pouch which conjured his spear. Grabbing it with both hands, he charged the clone, thrusting straight for its chest. The clone rolled out of the way and came in low with a kunai drawn, but Hangetsu swung the spear, slamming his clone with the shaft and attacked again, sticking the spear straight through his clone's chest. As it reverted into water Hangetsu nodded. That was enough training for one day.

THE ARSENAL.

Items:
Spoiler:

Clan Techniques:
Spoiler:

Fuuinjutsu:
Spoiler:

Weaponry Techniques:
Spoiler:

Academy Techniques:
Spoiler:

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: Soul
Source: Soul Eater
Image URL: https://2img.net/h/i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a574/Guildmaster95/SoulEater_zps3cc05626.png

Last edited by Guildmaster on Mon 18 Mar 2013, 4:26 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 4:52 pm

So,

• You are missing your entire appearance. Note that we will be asking you to write at least 2 solid paragraphs in this section. And a single paragraph is considered to have about 250 - 300 words.

• You need to specify main/sub ranges with the weaponry. [Example: Main:Mid/Sub:Close]

• Quote :
    Elemental Affinities: Sution

:C Suiton.

• Your combat style needs to be a bit longer. Add also in his main weakness and main strength in battle.

• Your history could use a little adding to. Also add in what he is doing this current day.

• Your RP sample is too small. You currently have 212 words, but need 250.

• You have 12 jutsu, but can have 15. It's not mandatory, only a reminder. I would also like to remind you that you can have more weapons if you want. A weapon user can start with 2 C rank weapons of his main range, and up to 15 D rank weapons. Also just a reminder, not something mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 11:03 pm

MsMoney wrote:
So,
You are missing your entire appearance. Note that we will be asking you to write at least 2 solid paragraphs in this section. And a single paragraph is considered to have about 250 - 300 words.

Wow, somehow I overlooked that... fixed.

Quote :
You need to specify main/sub ranges with the weaponry. [Example: Main:Mid/Sub:Close]

Fixed.

Quote :
:C Suiton.
>.< Hate typos...

Quote :
Your combat style needs to be a bit longer. Add also in his main weakness and main strength in battle.

Added.

Quote :
Your history could use a little adding to. Also add in what he is doing this current day.
Added a bit to it.

Quote :
Your RP sample is too small. You currently have 212 words, but need 250.
Changed it altogether.

Quote :
You have 12 jutsu, but can have 15. It's not mandatory, only a reminder. I would also like to remind you that you can have more weapons if you want. A weapon user can start with 2 C rank weapons of his main range, and up to 15 D rank weapons. Also just a reminder, not something mandatory.

Added some weapons and redid jutsu.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 1:53 pm

I wouldn't have minded if you made your appearance a little longer, but it does cover all the basis from what I see. So, I shall grant you my approval and we'll see if the next staff finds it necessary to write more Smile

(1/2) approved.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 5:10 pm

Approved 2/2
Don't forget to make an account HERE.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 1:02 am

Taken out of approval.
You need the original clan creator's permission before joining a clan, unless stated otherwise on the clan app itself. You did not receive permission from Uros (Enzo) before making this character a part of the Hozuki clan, therefore you will not be allowed to create this character from this clan. Until you receive permission from Uros about the clan, this app is no longer approved. Should you be unable to obtain said permission, you will have to remake it on a different clan. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 10:06 pm

Well, I took this as a chance to switch to Uzumaki! Didn't change much as far as persona and such, but I did change clan, one of my specialties, and a majority of techniques.
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 3:56 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 4:57 pm

Hi there, sorry for making you wait! Also, for future notice then this here is a link for you to post in if you have been waiting for more than 2 days with any application. Smile Instead of bumping the applications themselves.

• You don't mention his eyes in the appearace. >( I'm a big fan of eyes, so I'd like that added.

• You have to specify the main and sub ranges for your weaponry. Example: Weaponry [Main:Close/Sub:Long]

• Your combat style is barely big enough, only 118 words. Think you can add a bit in and get it up to around 200? Would be much appreciated.

• Again, just a reminder that you can have 15 jutsu instead of your 11.

(If you feel like I am asking for a bit more than last time, it's because the Uzumaki clan is a limited clan and very important on this site.)

Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 5:36 pm

Fixed. (And sorry about the bump, I didn't realize there was a thread for that!)
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 5:55 pm

You have 6 C rank weapons, but you can only have 2 at your rank. They also have to both be of your main range. You can however have 15 D rank weapons, of either range.
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 12:37 am

Sorry it's been so long! I was busy with auditions and rehearsals and everything took longer to settle down than I thought, but I've edited. I'm not 100% sure I did the scroll thing correctly, but I have made the necessary edits and also I have a question: with a longbow, do I have a set number of arrows? If so should I include that with my items?
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 6:50 pm

You apply for a quiver with arrows separately from the bow. If they are just normal arrows, they'd be just E rank. And yes their numbers stack, so a quiver with 20 arrows would just be 1 E rank item.

Were you going to add that longbow, or can this have it's first approval?
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 4:26 pm

Added the longbow and a quiver.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 10:09 am

(1/2) approved.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 10:23 am

Our Yaoi Overlord was pretty thorough here so I'm gonna go ahead and give you your second approval!

Approved 2/2.

Get da money! (click the money to make your account)
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddit.com/r/sloths
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 4:38 pm

Archived.
Due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Uzumaki, Satsuma [Konoha Genin] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-