Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cross
Cross

Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] Vide
PostSubject: Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 3:24 am

clan symbol:

Clan Name:Ketsueki
Signature Traits: Most of the Ketsueki clan possess black hair that vary in length and shade. Most could have a lighter shade of black with gray or pure jet black. Their eyes usually are black with a slight red hue that appear when the sun shines on them. Their skin is fare in looks and only have scars from the cuts that come from where their blood has been spilled or used by their jutsu. Dark circles are usually around their eyes constantly from the blood loss that they have. Ketsueki are rarely large in size when it comes to muscle. They are usually tall and average to thin sized people. Outfits usually come in short sleeves of any sort of fabric that doesn't stain easily. They're usually very nice people when they are out of battle but due to their dual personality disorder they are very, very different people during the heat of battle. Ruthless, merciless, and dark are the main traits that stick out during battle. One second they are all smiles, happy and joking around. Soon as one of them become hostile their dark circles grow darker in shade.

Kekkei Genkai: Bloodkinesis has total manipulation over blood of any kind or type, almost identical to elemental manipulation. except that this applies only to blood. They have chakra, that they have developed over the years that make their blood type switch to all types of blood.

Using blood manipulation, Ketsueki may control the blood in a form identical to telekinesis, Basically, Ketsueki can move and control blood in large, small, or multiple masses, as long as it is outside of the body For example, Ketsueki cannot simply yank all the blood out of you, because your Chakra presence naturally resists such influence thus making it Impossible

However, any blood that is outside of a body is totally fair game to Ketsueki, whether it is living or not. Whenever Ketsueki seizes control of dead blood their own life essence increases and enters it, thus making it his own and revitalizing it.. Blood manipulation is definitely one of Ketsueki's greatest strengths and they're is very skilled with it.

Also, Ketsueki may greatly increase the temperature of the blood they control by accelerating it's motion on a microscopic scale. This creates b hot, boiling blood that basically does the same thing as very hot water to enemies. The burns can be extreme to minor. Being in contact with the boiling-blood only inflicts third degree burns if one remains in contact with it for more than two posts. One post in full contact is just second degree burns. And if the contact is brief and not sustained, the damage is merely first degree burns.

While boiling-blood may be useful, boiling-blood moves in large waves and is harder to put into precise forms, so extreme temperatures on either sides of blood manipulation make their use either slower or less accurate and far less precise. and the best type of blood is slightly warm, closer to 98.4 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows for maximum speed, control, and accuracy.

Ketsueki can use blood manipulation for a variety of attacks, from o firing streaks of blood in thin, razor sharp streaks capable of cutting through stone and possibly denting steel. By firing the liquid at extremely high speeds, similar to certain power tools that use water to cut stones and other objects, the blood can literally be sharper than a blade, but is easily blocked and disperses upon impact in a blood splatter. This is basic manipulation of blood, simply using the acceleration and shape of blood to cut enemies.

Also, via blood manipulation, Ketsueki may also crystallize blood. This turns it from liquid into solid, large, sharp crystals, which may grow rapidly and stab or crush opponents. However the crystals last for only two posts - after which, they immediately explode into a very powerful burst of liquid (with several times more force than a fire hose at full expulsion, enough to break down buildings and do serious damage) as they violently revert back to a liquid state.

They have increased bloodflow since their veins are wider and their heart is bigger causing more than a quarter increase of bloodflow throughout their body.
They can rapidly produce multiple blood cells from their heart and pump it on commad, they have an increase in blood which in terms help out their blood flow. They are generally clean people and their blood is not infected with any sort of parasite, disease, or small antibacterial substance.

To actually use their kekkei genkai they have to do either 1. Self harm and cause pain to themselves, or 2. Be struck and be bleeding moderately from the result.

*tl;dr Ketsueki can use Their blood from their veins/on the ground or dead blood and by using their influenced chakra and medical skills. Then can add it to their own AS LONG AS IT IS OUTSIDE OF THEIR BODIES. THEY DO NOT GET OTHER PEOPLES BLOOD FROM THEM WHILE THERE ARE NO WOUNDS.*

History: From the beginning the whole blood deal was only an accident. It was a few medical ninjas in Kumogakure that were messing around with experimental medical jutsu that they were partaking in during the 2nd shinobi war. Most were joking around with the jutsu and showed it off to their friends so they could seem all cool and stuff. It wasn’t until one man took the jutsu seriously once he started to figure out how to use it efficiently and deadly. He tried to hide it from his fellow medics but, he really wanted to show boat and just be a cocky son of a bitch that he could be. All of the medics that were in his squad were not of a clan or one with a kekkei genkai. They were all normal ninja that were just very proficient in medical type jutsu. They knew how to heal and how to make something worse in an instant.

Over the years they started to get more and more controlling of the blood doing darker jutsu with their own. Swords, clones, mist. They had a range of stuff varying from member to member, each starting to get better at the blood jutsu. As stated before this was completely an accident. Most if not all of these members started to get called monsters for using blood against someone. They were shunned and bashed by every member of the village even the Raikage himself but, they kept practicing their jutsu using their anger to feed off of it and make them stronger. They became known as the "Exorcists" for the way their body looked once they started to use their jutsu so much. Dark circled eyes, their hair turned shades of black and grey from malnutrition, their eye hue had red from the amount of blood that rushed towards their eyes.

While this wasn't starting as a DNA trait, once their generation started to get bigger and bigger, they started to appear in their children. They were shunned to the lowest village level in Kumogakure working the mines and guarding the gates. It was a disappointment that they experienced. Going from top medics in the whole village to nothing but mine workers. They started to show two faced sides during life. While working and sociable they were the nicest you would meet. Offering food to people before they even knew their name, when they trained or were at home it was the exact opposite. Mean and savage like to their own members.

As stated earlier they are greatly adapted to medical jutsu, learning the basics from each other and adapting to the blood type they mixed it with. The members from this clan could choose which way they wanted to go with their healing. Offensive or supplementary or a mixture of both. They are known to have blood drenched clothes all on their body, it's how they make themselves come about the world. Being made in Kumogakure they have not expanded to other villages, nor do they plan to. Their children are raised just the same they have been for generations being born with two sides to their personalities.

Most if not all Ketsueki now are hidden well inside Kumogakure only now coming back into view while some of their children now enters the academy to help defend the village and get well known again but for the right reasons. Each child can have a different unique variant clan jutsu that they only know which were taught down from their families generations. They try to make a name for their clan by doing good and trying to make their families proud.

Clan Jutsu:
*Note, Etijutsu is mandatory when making one of these clan members . There are also no alot of starting jutsu since they can vary from ninja to ninja*

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Blood clone
[b]Rank:[/b]C
[b]Range[/b] Close {0-5M}, Mid (5-10m}
[b]Type[/b]Medical, N/A
[b]Description[/b] Ketsueki covers Themself in blood using their bloodkinesis and blood-generation powers, before bending the shape of the blood to match their own form. Ketsueki can then create up to 4 false clones made of this same blood, known as Blood Dolls. Upon creation the Blood Dolls move and behave like solid objects, despite being composed of liquid. The number of 'Blood Dolls' will determine the cooldown of this power. Each Blood doll is worth 1 post of chakra, and Ketsueki may only control a maximum of 4 blood dolls. These duplicates of The Ketsueki are not the real thing, however, because they are also covered in blood while using this power and because they mimic their presence it is impossible to tell the difference between the Ketsueki and Doll. They can be taken out by a single hit, but will then explode with Blood splatter allowing the blood to be spread out on the battle field.
[b]Chakra cost[/b]7 Cp (1cp per clone/per post.)

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Blood fog
[b]Rank:[/b]C-A
[b]Range[/b] Close {0-5M}, Mid (5-10m}, Long (10-15m)
[b]Type[/b]Medical, ninjutsu
[b]Description[/b] Ketsueki may turn blood into blood-gas by forcing it to expand into a vaporous, fog-like state, identical to a cloud but blood red in color. Blood-clouds however appear to be mostly useless. They can become hot, similar to boiling blood, but not hot enough to cause burns, only overheating and severe discomfort. Even then, blood clouds usually do not stay hot for longer than just two posts after creation, and don't do much aside from forming large amounts of red fog. However, this fog is extremely difficult to see through, and visibility is tremendously restricted within - you cannot see farther than a foot in front of you within a blood-cloud. Breathing the gas of the blood-cloud is mostly harmless unless the blood was diseased or poisoned by something,

By generating a large sum of blood-clouds, The Ketsueki can push them into the sky and cause blood-rain. This is mostly useless but it looks really cool and creates a nice 'this guy is badass' moment. However it could potentially be used to spread blood over an area, or a bunch of foes in one packed-in group.
[b]Chakra cost[/b]10 cp (3 cp per post after)

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Blood sword
[b]Rank:[/b]C-A
[b]Range[/b] Close {0-5M},
[b]Type[/b]Medical, Weaponry
[b]Description[/b] The Ketsueki may grow these swords directly from their body without harming it. This is done by spawning the hilt first on the outside of the body, then rapidly growing the rest of the blade, and forcing the newly formed weapon out from his body. However, the edges are covered and thus useless until removed from the body,.

The  Ketsueki's Bloodswords may move in a manner similar to levitation or telekinesis - they float, move, and can strike without the necessity of being touched or physically wielded by them. This is done with Bloodkinesis. While a Bloodsword may not be able to cut absolutely anything it's almost impossible for something to not be cut from a solid blow delivered by a Bloodsword. It's just as strong as reenforced steel. Nothing more.

C rank can have up to 2 blood swords at a time.
B can have 3
and A can have 4.
Once a bloodsword is destroyed from a jutsu or taijutsu, it will take 2 posts to bring another back into action.

[b]Chakra cost[/b]7 cp for C. 9 for B. 10 for A(3 cp per post after)

[1/6 taken] I want reserve a place in this clan since i did create it for whenever my current character is killed. Also, this clan can only reside in Kumogakure.

Last edited by Cross setsuzoku on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 8:03 am

I think.. I'm done..

I mean. Yeah. Dissect it now haha
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 12:10 pm

• Quote :
    However, if the blood comes into contact with another element, then Ketsueki may manipulate it the same way as blood as long as it is at least half mixed with the blood itself.
    I don't think I can allow that, actually it's denied. First of all, the way you're describing this is that you can basically control any element as long as there is your blood in it. And can you control, for example, a Fireball that an opponent sent at you? Because again, the way you describe it, you say you can, which I cannot allow. So just remove this please.

• Quote :
    The natural chkara someone has however makes it difficult to pull blood directly from someone's body. For example, Ketsueki cannot simply yank all the blood out of you, because your Chakral presence naturally resists such influence thus making it absurdly difficult.
    It's chakra, not chkara or Chakral. Now to the problem I have with this. You say it makes it difficult or absurdly difficult to yank out blood from somebody else. Difficult yes, but not impossible, and thus doable. You may not try to do it, but others who would want to join may exploit this. So put it impossible to yank blood out of somebody.

• Both Blood-Ice and Boiling Blood WILL need their respective elements. Though I'm kind off iffy on this. You already have Blood manipulation, and now you want to get basically Ice release? I don't think so. You might say "But Ivan, it's Blood-Ice". Yes it's Blood-ICE, a liquid that has been hardened by low temperature, Ice. So no, I cannot have you make that. As for boiling Blood, you will need to have Katon for that.

• Now the main problem I have with this clan is the blood itself mostly because you won't be manipulating large quantities of it. An average human body holds around 5 liters (1.3 gallons) of blood which is not a lot, and you can't use it all, not even half of it because your body needs it. So you will get what, 1 liter of blood and than you will start to feel very weak and dizzy because you did lose 1/5th of your blood. As for blood on the battlefield, you won't be getting much from there too, if none at all. Nobody is going to bleed so much that you can use it for something big. Maybe a senbon blood yes, but something else, I highly doubt it.

• Quote :
    Name: Blood clone
    Wait, blood-generation? You never said anything about that in the whole application of the clan, and now suddenly you have blood generation? However, I don't think I can allow that.
    Quote :
    They may manipulate them entirely in a form similar to a long range variant of Puppetry, but not as powerful or exhausting.
    For that you will need to have chakra strings, which is a puppetry only technique. So remove it.

• Quote :
    Name: Blood fog
    How can blood "squeeze" oxygen at all? Denied as it has way too many abilities in just one jutsu.

• Quote :
    Name: Blood sword
    The edges are covered with bones? I don't get it, since when can you control bones? Remove the part saying it's protected by bones and just say that the blood becomes sharp once it's yanked out or something like that. Now, incredibly sharp, impossibly sharp. You talk about this blood sword as if it was the strongest sword ever, which I simply cannot allow. Just say it's sharp as any other sword, nothing extra sharp. Also, cutting something tougher than diamond? Really? Now, while a diamond may be cut with anything, to actually cut one is extremely difficult. You can cut it from only one spot, which is very, very small, and you have to be stupidly precise which in heat of the battle, you won't be. Also, who's ever going to use diamond at all?
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 10:35 pm

Quote :
I don't think I can allow that, actually it's denied. First of all, the way you're describing this is that you can basically control any element as long as there is your blood in it. And can you control, for example, a Fireball that an opponent sent at you? Because again, the way you describe it, you say you can, which I cannot allow. So just remove this please.

Fixed.

Quote :
It's chakra, not chkara or Chakral. Now to the problem I have with this. You say it makes it difficult or absurdly difficult to yank out blood from somebody else. Difficult yes, but not impossible, and thus doable. You may not try to do it, but others who would want to join may exploit this. So put it impossible to yank blood out of somebody.

Fixed

Quote :
Both Blood-Ice and Boiling Blood WILL need their respective elements. Though I'm kind off iffy on this. You already have Blood manipulation, and now you want to get basically Ice release? I don't think so. You might say "But Ivan, it's Blood-Ice". Yes it's Blood-ICE, a liquid that has been hardened by low temperature, Ice. So no, I cannot have you make that. As for boiling Blood, you will need to have Katon for that.

Removed blood ice but, Blood boil should be natural. Blood rises and lowers in temperature naturally, so making it like hot water can still be used even without Katon. I removed where it's saids it's blazing hot and only added like it's hot water.

Quote :
Now the main problem I have with this clan is the blood itself mostly because you won't be manipulating large quantities of it. An average human body holds around 5 liters (1.3 gallons) of blood which is not a lot, and you can't use it all, not even half of it because your body needs it. So you will get what, 1 liter of blood and than you will start to feel very weak and dizzy because you did lose 1/5th of your blood. As for blood on the battlefield, you won't be getting much from there too, if none at all. Nobody is going to bleed so much that you can use it for something big. Maybe a senbon blood yes, but something else, I highly doubt it.

I added a way for them to have more blood, i want to ask if I can give them 2 hears, but still die if one is punctured. If not, I will stay with what I have or work one out with you.

Quote :
Wait, blood-generation? You never said anything about that in the whole application of the clan, and now suddenly you have blood generation? However, I don't think I can allow that. For that you will need to have chakra strings, which is a puppetry only technique. So remove it.

Fixed.

Quote :
How can blood "squeeze" oxygen at all? Denied as it has way too many abilities in just one jutsu

Removed the oxygen squeezing and just made it a mist.

Quote :
The edges are covered with bones? I don't get it, since when can you control bones? Remove the part saying it's protected by bones and just say that the blood becomes sharp once it's yanked out or something like that. Now, incredibly sharp, impossibly sharp. You talk about this blood sword as if it was the strongest sword ever, which I simply cannot allow. Just say it's sharp as any other sword, nothing extra sharp. Also, cutting something tougher than diamond? Really? Now, while a diamond may be cut with anything, to actually cut one is extremely difficult. You can cut it from only one spot, which is very, very small, and you have to be stupidly precise which in heat of the battle, you won't be. Also, who's ever going to use diamond at all?

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] EmptyTue 05 Mar 2013, 6:50 pm

• Quote :
    The natural chakra someone has however makes it difficult to pull blood directly from someone's body. For example, Ketsueki cannot simply yank all the blood out of you, because your Chakra presence naturally resists such influence thus making it absurdly Impossible
    Remove the underlined text and the underlined word.

• To get hot boiling blood you need Katon the same way you need Katon to make boiling water.

• Now for the jutsus and fo the whole clan in that matter. The only way I can see this clan work, really work, is if you put how much blood is needed for each jutsu. And be very precise, not small amount of blood or large amount, but in actual liters or gallons if you prefer. But for that, you will also need to specify how much liters of blood the clan members have per rank. Now how much that could be I really don't know and you might need somebody who understand the human body much better than me. And before you start editing, I will talk with another moderator to give me a 2nd opinion on this clan and post here.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 12:44 am

Archived due to user request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] Ketsueki Clan [blood manipulation done] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-