Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapons/Equipment Pricing

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Weapons/Equipment Pricing Vide
PostSubject: Weapons/Equipment Pricing Weapons/Equipment Pricing EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 4:07 am

Let's say for example a weapon or piece of equipment comes in a stack.

Examples:
Spoiler:

Now then, does this "stack" count as only one item, each only taking up one equipment slot, or does it count as a slot for each item? That's to say, if they stack, the 3 Ear Pieces would be 1 C-rank slot, the 2 Training weights would be 1 A-rank slot. If they do not stack, the Ear Piece would be 3 C-rank slots, the weights 2 A-rank slots.

Furthermore, if they do stack and only take up one slot, does this apply only to Universal "canon" equipment, or to Customs as well?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Weapons/Equipment Pricing Weapons/Equipment Pricing EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 4:14 am

Enzo wrote:
Sunday 10, February 2013: The rules have been clarified to remind everyone that equipment does not go toward the amount of weapons one may have, as equipment is in fact; not a weapon. A reminder as well, is that most equipment (other than ones such as medical, fuuin and puppetry related equipment) is available for everyone regardless of specialty.

Equipment does not take stacks and it doesn't count towards the weapon limitations, unless it has combat usability.

The standard rule for stacking or set items is they do not count as more than one item. For example 50x C rank Arrows would not cost you 300 exp (assuming I am recalling correctly that C rank = 6 exp cost), However it is at moderator discretion and it depends on the item/s in question. Obviously it must make sense for the items to be in a set, like two training weights or two wrist blades or 50 arrows. However two swords might not unless they connected in some fashion or were inherently part of the same item I would think.

Everything that has a quantity of more than one in the 'canon' equipment is only charged as one I believe and/or only takes one weaponry slot.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Weapons/Equipment Pricing Weapons/Equipment Pricing EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 4:20 am

MrMoney wrote:
Enzo wrote:
Sunday 10, February 2013: The rules have been clarified to remind everyone that equipment does not go toward the amount of weapons one may have, as equipment is in fact; not a weapon. A reminder as well, is that most equipment (other than ones such as medical, fuuin and puppetry related equipment) is available for everyone regardless of specialty.

Equipment does not take stacks and it doesn't count towards the weapon limitations, unless it has combat usability.

I'm aware of that. I was thinking more along the lines of Equipment taking up its own set of slots, aside from weaponry. For example, just as a C-rank weapons user can only have 2 C-rank weapons, so too can they only have 2 C-rank equipments in addition to the weapons.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Weapons/Equipment Pricing Weapons/Equipment Pricing EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 4:23 am

Mors Atra wrote:
MrMoney wrote:
Enzo wrote:

I'm aware of that. I was thinking more along the lines of Equipment taking up its own set of slots, aside from weaponry. For example, just as a C-rank weapons user can only have 2 C-rank weapons, so too can they only have 2 C-rank equipments in addition to the weapons.

I dont believe there is a set limit for equipment beyond the obvious you cannot have A rank equipment when you are only C-rank. Obviously there are only so many things you can do with equipment and most of it has little usability in combat, beyond things such as Gas Masks or otherwise. We didnt set a limit for equipment when the alteration was established.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyKitty
Kumo Nin
TwinnyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapons/Equipment Pricing Weapons/Equipment Pricing EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 8:23 am

Limits on equipment are pretty much "Own as much as you can afford to buy, but you can only carry what's logical at any time." So if you're going to buy three mic radios, you'd have to have it specified how you carry them (like in a scroll) if you carry them around at all, otherwise you'd say somewhere in your post that you put it on beforehand. Price of buying multiple items counting as one or two does depend on if they are more like multiple parts of a whole/ammunition, or just matching sets, the judgement of which is, like Mr said, left to the staffer to decide.

So in response to the original question; "Stacks" of items/the number in the quantity field don't/doesn't necessarily determine how many funds you will be charged to purchase them, or how much space they occupy in a scroll. Items and weapons are generally charged by the number of individual objects, with small and simple objects, as well as those that are only parts of a whole, being exceptions. Which is the case for custom as well as open things (:
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Weapons/Equipment Pricing Weapons/Equipment Pricing EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 11:47 am

Alright, I think that answers my question. Solved.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Weapons/Equipment Pricing Weapons/Equipment Pricing EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 6:33 pm

Solved and moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons/Equipment Pricing Weapons/Equipment Pricing Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-