Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P Vide
PostSubject: Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:10 am

Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P Parson__s_chameleon_as_totem_by_ravenari-d3c11l2

Name:
Noukon

Appearance:
Noukon is a very special chameleon. Much like any other chameleon though Noukon's length is of approximately 2ft. Like some species of chameleons, Noukon have horns. Being a male chameleon, Noukon have several bright colors that different from other chameleons of his specie. Completely covered in bright colors such as blue, green and even yellow the chameleon named Noukon is a very beautiful creature even so that he is a part of the lizard family. Much like any other chameleon of the family, Noukon have feet highly adjustable for climbing trees, though their feet often modify themselves to able to walk on earth. On each foot, the five fingers are distinguishly paired together into two fascicles. Each toe is rightfully equipped with sharp claws that allow them to attack their prey. Lastly like some chameleons Noukoun have a crest of small spikes that run down his whole spine to the end of his tail from the back of his neck. These spikes are about one inch long, and can be dangerous in the hands of an expert. These spikes of course help them blend into the background. Much like any other in the chameleon family Noukon's eyelids are paired together only leaving a small opening for the pupil to be seen. With these strange eyes they are able to rotate, and see two different objects at the same time giving them a 360 degree vision around their body. One thing that every chameleon does not have would be ears, though they are able to detect sound frequencies from his surroundings that allow them to know their objects location. His tongue like most o fhis family can be extended out, as it is normally rolled into a circle inside his mouth. Once extended outwards to catch its 'prey' or to perform a jutsu Noukon's tongue is about 2 times longer than his own body,. (Excluding the tail) Noukoun is able to extend his tongue at a speed of about 0.07 seconds allowing him to be faster than most person could move using his tongue. This tongue extending ability is caused by muscle contraction and retraction to pull it back in. Though Noukon do have an exact color (show in the picture) he is in fact able to change his color at will, whether that is to camouflage, emotions, or even changes to temperature.

Personality:

Contract Type:
Personal

Species:
Chameleon Family Contract

Speciality:
Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Doton

Summons Jutsu:

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P EmptySat 13 Jul 2013, 3:35 pm

Activity Check: Are you still working on this?
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 2:14 am

Archived due to inactivity with summon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P Noukon [Chameleon|Family Contract] - W.i.P Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-