Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NPC Audtions

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

NPC Audtions Vide
PostSubject: NPC Audtions NPC Audtions EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 9:22 am

So, here's the basic story; after clearing up a few details, I went through the trouble of crafting some NPCs to role-play out this sort of side-story to my character's history. It was all fine and dandy, some fun RP practice basically, and set up in a way that, while we couldn't earn any EXP from it all, we could still earn Funds.

However, a problem has arisen; the NPCs are all fleshed-out and approved, but for various reasons, a couple of the people I've approached for the roles simply aren't in the position to do so within the foreseeable future. I'd giving a bit more time to see if things clear up, but for the moment, figure I ought to hedge my bets and have a few back-ups ready.

To that end; this is an audition. Here's how it works;

• Create an RP sample based on one of the two NPCs I have a slot for.
  • After say, a week or two, I'll pick out whoever has the most likable writing (to me), and you'll get further details on the the NPCs and general plan.
  • If picked, you'll be able to entertain a line of topics which, while not granting you EXP or MP, as per the NPC rules, will grant you Expendable Funds to use on purchasing jutsu and the like.
  • Current affiliation is irrelevant to whether or not I choose you to run the NPC; all the topics will occur in postable places.
  • The only requirements are respectable RP skills, and a willingness to follow a somewhat-strict "script" for certain topics.

Persons Disqualified from Auditioning for the "Parts"
  • Adam (Reasons: You're too slow, betch NPC Audtions 287405)
  • ShykeWolfe (Reasons: I don't like you. At all.)
  • Wildfire (Reasons: I'm sorry lover ;A; But someone has to be available to eval it all.)

The Roles

Yataka Orihime
Spoiler:

Uchiha Garuga
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

NPC Audtions Vide
PostSubject: Re: NPC Audtions NPC Audtions EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 10:17 am

Come ON people! NPC Audtions 287405 It's a travel, one or two "character development" topics, and then you all get to RP out the process of a screaming death. And then get funds to spend on your actual character. What's not to like?

Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

NPC Audtions Vide
PostSubject: Re: NPC Audtions NPC Audtions EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 4:18 pm

I can't audition. Cute Beg
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aaron
Aaron

NPC Audtions Vide
PostSubject: Re: NPC Audtions NPC Audtions EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 6:25 pm

How long until you close this down? Because I want to audition for the Uchiha, I just don't have the time to write up a post right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

NPC Audtions Vide
PostSubject: Re: NPC Audtions NPC Audtions EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 7:22 pm

D: *ish sad*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

NPC Audtions Vide
PostSubject: Re: NPC Audtions NPC Audtions EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 10:22 pm

Aaron wrote:
How long until you close this down? Because I want to audition for the Uchiha, I just don't have the time to write up a post right now.

It'll be open until 1) The original players of these rolls I had in mind return, or 2) Somebody actually audtions and fills each role NPC Audtions 287405

Wildfire wrote:
D: *ish sad*

Cute Beg Don't do this to me lover. I've already got most of the eval-staff signed in for this topic. I need someone to be able to eval it.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

NPC Audtions Vide
PostSubject: Re: NPC Audtions NPC Audtions EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013, 2:37 pm

It's still a WIP, but did I mention you'd get to fight and be killed and likely messily eaten by these things too?
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

NPC Audtions Vide
PostSubject: Re: NPC Audtions NPC Audtions EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 12:42 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

NPC Audtions Vide
PostSubject: Re: NPC Audtions NPC Audtions Empty