Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 628

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 7:47 pm

Link

Dat Rape Face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Søren
Nukenin

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 7:57 pm

Why the fuck did Naruto say period at the end of that?
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 8:09 pm

NoisyBoy wrote:

Rushed translation is rushed.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 8:36 pm

Daedalus wrote:
NoisyBoy wrote:

Rushed translation is rushed.

True xD. It was an alright chapter. The whole thing with Kakashi at the end pisses me off. It means there is going to be another separate part of the story and I wouldn't be surprised if Kakashi doesn't use talk no jutsu on Obito and turn him into a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 9:04 pm

NoisyBoy wrote:
True xD. It was an alright chapter. The whole thing with Kakashi at the end pisses me off. It means there is going to be another separate part of the story and I wouldn't be surprised if Kakashi doesn't use talk no jutsu on Obito and turn him into a good guy.

I was expecting something like this to happen. While Obito may have set all of this up, it does seem right that his fight should end with Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 7:20 am

Daedalus wrote:
NoisyBoy wrote:

I was expecting something like this to happen. While Obito may have set all of this up, it does seem right that his fight should end with Kakashi.

Only fitting. Now I'm keen for a Hokage gangbang to commence. (8
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 8:08 am

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, whoa. A thought just occurred to me. Way back when, when Kabuto was demonstrating Edo Tensei for "Madara," Kabuto went on about how you needed a sacrifice, and some kind of sample of the person you wished to resurrect.

Now, we have the 4 convenient Zetsu sacrifices that were conveniently hidden inside Sasuke for them to conveniently use (read: ass pull). Now, where the hell were the samples?
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 8:54 am

Mors Atra wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, whoa. A thought just occurred to me. Way back when, when Kabuto was demonstrating Edo Tensei for "Madara," Kabuto went on about how you needed a sacrifice, and some kind of sample of the person you wished to resurrect.

Now, we have the 4 convenient Zetsu sacrifices that were conveniently hidden inside Sasuke for them to conveniently use (read: ass pull). Now, where the hell were the samples?

If you mean samples for Kabuto's Edo Tensei, he had access to the hundreds of prisoners Orochimaru had through his various hideouts. He just poofs them up when needed.

As for there being 4 zetsu, yeah, plot convenience.

Back to the Kakashi/Obito thing, I have 3 predictions as to how their story will end.

1) Kakashi manages to turn Obito and the two help fight Madara. Both sacrifice themselves to save Naruto and are shown meeting Rin the afterlife.

2) Similar as above, however Obito sacrifices himself again to save Kakashi, depending on how it's done he may give him his remaining sharingan so Kakashi gains Eternal Magenkyo and says he's going on to meet Rin.

3) Both live because... ... I just don't put it past Kishimoto
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 9:06 am

Daedalus wrote:
Mors Atra wrote:

If you mean samples for Kabuto's Edo Tensei, he had access to the hundreds of prisoners Orochimaru had through his various hideouts. He just poofs them up when needed.

Back to the Kakashi/Obito thing, I have 3 predictions as to how their story will end.

1) Kakashi manages to turn Obito and the two help fight Madara. Both sacrifice themselves to save Naruto and are shown meeting Rin the afterlife.

2) Similar as above, however Obito sacrifices himself again to save Kakashi, depending on how it's done he may give him his remaining sharingan so Kakashi gains Eternal Magenkyo and says he's going on to meet Rin.

I mean, where did they get the samples when they revived the four Hokages? As far as I'm aware, they didn't pull out any convenient jars of "Hokage blood." They completely bypassed that supposed requirement for the jutsu in the process of summoning the previous four hokages.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 9:25 am

Mors Atra wrote:
Daedalus wrote:
Mors Atra wrote:

I mean, where did they get the samples when they revived the four Hokages? As far as I'm aware, they didn't pull out any convenient jars of "Hokage blood." They completely bypassed that supposed requirement for the jutsu in the process of summoning the previous four hokages.

It was handwaved a long while back as graverobbing. As for not having the stuff on hand, I can only assume Orochimaru added some summoning component into the jutsu so he could just grab it from a storage room.

Speaking of Edo Tensei though, back to his fight with the Third Hokage, Orochimaru tried to pop up 3 coffins but Sarutobi stopped the last one. I think they were implying it was the 4th, but considering that was impossible...
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 9:36 am

Daedalus wrote:

Speaking of Edo Tensei though, back to his fight with the Third Hokage, Orochimaru tried to pop up 3 coffins but Sarutobi stopped the last one. I think they were implying it was the 4th, but considering that was impossible...

I think they already covered that as "The Third wasted the effort. You can't summon someone sealed in the Death God's stomach- not unless you go to the conveniently located and completely unguarded Uzumaki manor right outside the village with a mask that lets you slit open the Death God's stomach and free the trapped souls within. We never mentioned the manor before? Well, we're mentioning it now."
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 10:07 am

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 2:44 am

Highlight of the chapter? Madara's expression when he sensed Hashirama's approach. Rape face indeed.

Mors Atra wrote:

I don't really know the full details of how Edo Tensei works, but I imagine the samples are only needed to act as mediums with which the souls of the summoned are called upon. Since the souls were already present in the Reaper's stomach, there was no need to summon them from the beyond. Orochimaru just needed a vessel to hold the souls.

Well, that's how I assumed it was done. If not that, then those those four probably went grave-robbing before they headed to the manor. After all, they were in Konoha, so they would have had easy access to the Hokage's graves.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 3:34 am

I enjoyed the rape face on Madara, so this future fight would be crazy. also the four hokages are coming so It would most likely be Madara vs Hasirama. Naruto plus the whole gang and the three hokage with orochimaru and sasuke plus a few others to fight against the juubi.

I have this feeling that the rest of the people wouldn't interfere if the hokage are involved. So who knows what would happen.

As for the that justsu, well knowing all that I know about Orochimaru and Kabuto. That whole thing of the uzumaki clan place and wearing the mask to bring out the death reaper to summon the four hokage seem logical. Knowing orochimaru he would use it for the attack on konoha long ago, but now it is a different story.

To use the Edo, you can use the smallest DNA to summon anyone you want, Kabuto had hair samples of hayate. And knowing KAbuto he did have resources of using the dead, so it wasn't a big deal for him.

Kakashi vs obito; well it will end up either one of them dying or them both, however I still have this feeling that Obito is still not done talking to Naruto.

So I expect more to come in the future chapters, and I know there would be more memories that will be shown to us to know more about each character. I can't wait...
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 1:46 am

I have to agree with all the people who said this.. Madara's face = Priceless TEEHEE

Hopefully this next chapter will show the meeting of the 4 kage on the battlefield instead of Kakashi & Obito.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 5:05 am

Why isn't there a new chapter out already? We had a weeks break the week before this chapter.

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 5:32 am

Adam wrote:
Why isn't there a new chapter out already? We had a weeks break the week before this chapter.

scratch
Golden Week.

I think.
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 5:50 am

I was confused about that as well, though it seems we won't have a new chapter until May 8th or this coming Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 628 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 628 Naruto 628 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-