Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 629

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 11:32 am

Le link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Dan
Dan

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 1:25 pm

Shit..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 1:28 pm

Having born witness to a fellow fan predicting this chapter seven months ago, I can only say as such.

BULLSHIT!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 1:57 pm

Well there goes weeks of waiting..maybe even a month.....for thi piece of shit of chapter. I was afraid something like this would happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 3:14 pm

How many think Obito will go back to the good side?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 5:35 pm

Liam the lamo wrote:
How many think Obito will go back to the good side?

I'm pretty sure the whole speech and letting Kakashi stab him was to make the point that he wasn't going to go back to the good side o.o

And why is everyone bashing this chapter so much? It was decent, I thought, maybe except for the fact that Sakura and Hinata are still alive xD
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 5:41 pm

Given the number of "miracles" that have happened due to this narutoverse and Kishi just not wanting people to die or whatever the case may be. I just have the feeling that the stabbing was.... bleh. I would really like it if Obito stayed on the bad side but who knows. I was really hoping to see the 4 hokages in this chapter but... I guess that was inevitable. I can always wish that for the next chapter.

Personally I did think the chapter was good. Naruto is out of gas so of course the hokage will be there shortly, this is rather obvious. I just wish we didn't have to deal with this whole kakashi and Obito talk session atm. We just spent 50 million chapters on the 1st talking to Sasuke.

I WANT SOME ACTION DAMNIT Sad
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 7:11 pm

Liam the lamo wrote:
Given the number of "miracles" that have happened due to this narutoverse and Kishi just not wanting people to die or whatever the case may be.

Read Fairy Tail xD Everyone is turned good eventually, and no one ever dies. The good guys always pull through and always win, no matter the odds or how much weaker they should be from their opponent. The only (really popular) manga that allows people to die is Bleach xD
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 8:14 pm

Two things express my emotions now.

Spoiler:

And

Naruto 629 3te6j3

Now Im normally ok with most naruto chapters. But that one was just awful
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 9:16 pm

Chris wrote:
Liam the lamo wrote:
Given the number of "miracles" that have happened due to this narutoverse and Kishi just not wanting people to die or whatever the case may be.

Read Fairy Tail xD Everyone is turned good eventually, and no one ever dies. The good guys always pull through and always win, no matter the odds or how much weaker they should be from their opponent. The only (really popular) manga that allows people to die is Bleach xD

Spoiler:

You were saying?
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 9:26 pm

Sakura is useless as always Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 10:06 pm

Chris wrote:
Liam the lamo wrote:

That is a good point, which is why I like bleach even though there are things that definitely could be done differently in the series, it is still a fun read for me
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 11:06 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Chris wrote:
Liam the lamo wrote:

Spoiler:

You were saying?

Hades died shortly after being introduced, Cait Shelter never actually existed, Lucy's father died off screen and was shown about 3 or 4 times in the manga anyway. Rogue and Sting's dragons were shown once in the manga, and that was only in a flashback. So yeah. No significant deaths.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 11:17 pm

Liam the lamo wrote:
I just have the feeling that the stabbing was.... bleh. I would really like it if Obito stayed on the bad side but who knows. I was really hoping to see the 4 hokages in this chapter but... I guess that was inevitable. I can always wish that for the next chapter.
The stabbing was in a genjutsu, yes? Anyway, I don't think Kakashi has the capability to "convert"/Talk no Jutsu Obito. That seems to be purely a Naruto skill.
Obito's Magic Trick:

Liam the lamo wrote:
I WANT SOME ACTION DAMNIT Sad
I too could use some action...
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 12:59 am

[quote="Euphoria"]
Liam the lamo wrote:
I just have the feeling that the stabbing was.... bleh. I would really like it if Obito stayed on the bad side but who knows. I was really hoping to see the 4 hokages in this chapter but... I guess that was inevitable. I can always wish that for the next chapter.
The stabbing was in a genjutsu, yes? Anyway, I don't think Kakashi has the capability to "convert"/Talk no Jutsu Obito. That seems to be purely a Naruto skill.
Obito's Magic Trick:

Yes, you could be right about that. I didn't even think about genjutsu, I was just thinking that Obito had done something odd.. idk. haha. But now that I think about it a little harder it does seem like genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 1:03 am

I liked the part where Obito wasn't being a total pain in the ass.

Oh wait. That didn't happen.

Chris wrote:
BK-201 wrote:
Chris wrote:
Liam the lamo wrote:

Spoiler:

You were saying?

Hades died shortly after being introduced, Cait Shelter never actually existed, Lucy's father died off screen and was shown about 3 or 4 times in the manga anyway. Rogue and Sting's dragons were shown once in the manga, and that was only in a flashback. So yeah. No significant deaths.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 629 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 629 Naruto 629 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-