Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye-Bye

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

Bye-Bye Vide
PostSubject: Bye-Bye Bye-Bye EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 7:44 pm

Well, I hope this if my last departure, I don't want to come back here, at least while Adam is still head admin, which isn't likely, at all. I'm not sure who got the message about the event, but to me it seemed a little hostile, and very uncalled for. Simply because someone does not want to join in the fun. Which I feel the topic is doomed to fail, or is going to take a really long fucking time to get anything done, that's just how US is, we'll take a long time to do small things, so how do you think a huge event is going to take off? I don't feel people should have to get rid of their characters and be told they have desire to role-play in the US universe, that's just really, really stupid. So, with that being said, I bid you all adieu.

Bye-Bye Original
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Bye-Bye Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Bye-Bye EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 11:31 pm

Passive-Aggressiveness doesn't get you anywhere.

In fact, it does nothing but make you seem like a whiny spoiled brat who can't simply state what's on their mind, and has to circumvent it so that when called out, you can simply say "I wasn't saying that at all!" and seems innocent and get defensive when the issue is pressed.

When it comes to Adam sending that mass PM, I think it makes sense because holistically we're not a very strong site. We're each doing our own thing but there isn't much that binds us together in our RPing and this event helps with that. He very clearly stated in the message that you could opt out if you simply sent him reply explaining why you didn't want to join the event, and instead of being the passive-aggressive brat you are you could have just said you didn't want to for the very reasons you provided.

I have no quarrel with you, just how you're acting. I'm gonna be a hypocrite now and tell you to enjoy your life ^.^

Bye-Bye Tumblr_m8iqhjvEsH1r8rhvso1_500
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Bye-Bye Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Bye-Bye EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 11:36 pm

Okugi wrote:
Well, I hope this if my last departure, I don't want to come back here, at least while Adam is still head admin, which isn't likely, at all. I'm not sure who got the message about the event, but to me it seemed a little hostile, and very uncalled for. Simply because someone does not want to join in the fun. Which I feel the topic is doomed to fail, or is going to take a really long fucking time to get anything done, that's just how US is, we'll take a long time to do small things, so how do you think a huge event is going to take off? I don't feel people should have to get rid of their characters and be told they have desire to role-play in the US universe, that's just really, really stupid. So, with that being said, I bid you all adieu.

It's slightly odd to give up on an event even before it has begun, isn't it? You should try to at least see the event's beginning before you condemn it.

Last edited by Chris on Wed 22 May 2013, 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Bye-Bye Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Bye-Bye EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 2:10 am

You shouldn't quit over something trivial. Though I certainly don't care whether you stay or leave, your choice shouldn't be based on what simply Adam says. I myself never actually got a message, instead Adam started skyping me whenever I woke up. I thought he was going to find and kill me at first but then I got the link to the event sign-up. I'll be honest, I've had my disagreements with Adam, but I don't believe I quit over them, did I? Or did I? I can never decide.

Anyway, Adam surely had his reasons for sending such a pm out. I myself haven't been rping at all in recent times. As said by Dr. Chocolate, who is probably correct, and I'd quote but I can't right now because Internet Explorer is a giant bitch, excuse me language. (I love your second paragraph btw)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

Bye-Bye Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Bye-Bye EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 2:43 am

I already told Adam that I did not want to be a part of the event, but knowing Adam I know that my reasons, of thinking it's going to fail is not enough. I'd rather leave on my own terms then being told I'm inactive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Sasme Raiki
Sasme Raiki

Bye-Bye Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Bye-Bye EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 2:53 am

Instead of making a big deal, why not just leave? Obviously if you could have said anything that would affect activity or people joining in the event they'd just delete your thread. So instead of making a big deal out of something that quite honestly doesnt matter, just get the fuck out? Personally I hope you reconsider, because the site could benefit not just from more people but from people with 1. Different outlooks 2. Argumentative ideas (obviously only in a creative capacity.) 3. Finally, you seem to at least have some kind of understanding of the English language so thats helpful too.
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

Bye-Bye Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Bye-Bye EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 3:23 am

I don't believe that you'll be called inactive because of not doing the event as long as you told him you aren't participating. But if you decide to leave, I wish you whatever best you can find for RPing or whatever you wish to do.
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Septimus

Bye-Bye Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Bye-Bye EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 4:31 pm

You have the personality of wallpaper. You are deficient in all that lends character. On a good day, you're a half-wit. You are dank and filthy. Phone sex operators hang up on you. You are a fiend and a sniveling coward. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist and despise everything about you. God created cockroaches, fleas, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get a dog to play with you. You are asinine and benighted. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. Your alleged mother abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to Earth. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.0001 worth of electricity used to send them? You're a putrescent mass, a swine, and a vulgar little maggot. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a few cards short of a full deck, a few bricks short of a full load, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a spineless little worm only deserving of the profoundest contempt. Your attempt at constructing a response was pitiful, maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count correctly, you will have more success. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. You emit more stupidity in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. May you choke on your own foolish opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Bye-Bye Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Bye-Bye EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 4:41 pm

Well this escalated quickly.

Best of luck finding something that inspires you to write, Branden.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Chris
Chris

Bye-Bye Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye Bye-Bye EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 6:19 pm

wtf was that Septimus? o_o
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster