Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 631

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 1:15 pm

Naruto 631

We're sorry. The user named BK-201 is unavailable at this time. He is currently choking to death on his rage froth

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 1:42 pm

LOL! This chapter is just a bunch of LOL!

Also, judging by Madara's and Hashirama's reaction, this has become more of a game/let's have a fight for old time's sake, rather than a serious conflict D<
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 3:49 pm

Team 7?!?!?!?!?!!?

No Sai, no care.

No Kakashi, no care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 4:10 pm

I think the chapter was rather interesting and I'm curious to see if this actually goes in this direction.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 5:05 pm

*thud thud thud*

I can't keep my head from smacking the desk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 6:08 pm

Relax peoples. Relax. Here is the logic behind everything that just went down. With Sauske that is. Kishi's favorite character, to draw or propel through the story IS Sauske (which is Ironic considering he wasn't a part of the original cast until Kishi's advisors mentioned adding a rival for Naruto would be a good idea) and the path that he was currently on was definitely going to force his hand to draw out the death of said favorite character. Now it is understandable that he would not want Sauske dead, and I'd say that the manner in which he did this was fairly legitimate. It did take several chapters and was not just sudden after all. Now while his desire to become hokage is rather foolish, as it will not happen because surely the villagers would not allow it, It is also understandable as he is always motivated in his actions by the massacre of his clan and the ordeals with Itachi.

Now think about what Sauske's motivations and new goal are setting up here. Kishi is simply setting up for the final part of the series to be a battle between Naruto and Sauske for Hokage. Even if the villagers wouldn't accept Sauske either way, if it is known that Sauske wants the Hokage spot, I guarantee Naruto would not accept the position until he defeats Sauske in a fight and proves to both himself and eternal rival that he truly deserves it. At the very least, we all could have guessed the last fight would be between Naruto and Sauske, but this at least gives it some level of purpose rather then just hey lets fight for old times sake. Nostolgia is fine, but does not create a compelling ending. I think Kishi is tyring to lock in the ending and that we are coming to the close of the series at last, I give it another year tops.

I say have at it Kishi. While this chapter was a bit silly, If my deductions are correct, I can at least understand the motivators behind each frame.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 8:58 pm

My thoughts:

- When Sakura asks Minato who he is: Really, Sakura? Really? He's the YONDAIME HOKAGE. You look at his giant rock face EVERYDAY. How the hell could you not recognize him?

- When Madara addresses Hashirama: I actually laughed out loud at Madara's face when Hashirama told him that he was going to tackle the Juubi first. Probably my favorite part in the entire chapter.

- When Hizuren explains that Orochimaru summoned them: Really, good guys? You guys aren't the least bit surprised that Orochimaru, a guy who was supposed to be dead, is alive and helping you? Guess nothing will surprise them after all the shit that Madara, Obito, and the Juubi have been pulling lately.

- When Minato rips-off Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra Mode: What? No. Just no. Minato may be awesome and all, but he can't pull off something like that. The "Kyuubi" in "Kyuubi Chakra Mode" seems to imply that, you know, you need to have the Kyuubi to use it.

- When Sasuke shows up: Ugh. I mean, that was a good reaction from all his former peers. It's satisfying to see that they're all sensible enough to be reluctant in accepting his help.

- When Sasuke declares he will be Hokage: Yeeaaahhh...

Spoiler:
- When "Team 7" returns: Refer to Adam's post. Also, you're telling me the Kages aren't going to fight? "Team 7" is going to steal their thunder? Not cool, Kishimoto. Not cool.

All that being said, I enjoyed the chapter. I actually have no problem believing that Sasuke would decide to become Hokage. Will he become Hokage? I have no idea. Becoming Hokage was always Naruto's goal, but if Sasuke becomes Hokage instead.... *Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 9:30 pm

Not all of the Kyuubi's chakra was sealed in Naruto. :3
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Sasme Raiki

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 10:36 pm

Yeah Leighton has a point, I believe Minato, sealed half of the Kyuubis chakra within himself when he died.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 11:21 pm

Sasme Raiki wrote:
Yeah Leighton has a point, I believe Minato, sealed half of the Kyuubis chakra within himself when he died.
So, can we expect to see yet another power-up for Naruto when his Dad somehow transfers some to him? *grumpyface*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 12:03 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Sasme Raiki wrote:
So, can we expect to see yet another power-up for Naruto when his Dad somehow transfers some to him? *grumpyface*

Super Saiyans everywhere! I mean... what?

But yeah, I remember it being said in some chapter that Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi's chakra in him before he died. In fact, I think there may have been a chapter that showed all of it... I don't know, too much jumping around and flashbacks within flashbacks.

Back on topic, "Sasuke-kun!" and lulz at Sakura trying to be important. Who knows, maybe she'll pull some incredible power out of her ass too. I also laughed at Madara's face, that was priceless. But honestly, I'm not surprised at Sasuke's sudden 'change of heart' and aspirations to become the new Hokage now. I mean, if you really think about it, he's always been an ignorant child and naive enough of a character to be swayed every which way by everyone who took an interest in manipulating him for their own purposes. In fact, with that said, he almost seems innocent and... ew. As much as I detest Sasuke, it's nice to see him thinking for himself for once. But if he magically becomes Hokage, let's just say many lulz will be had.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 12:24 am

I second everything Ulkira has said. I'm also curious as to how Naruto will talk Sasuke over to his perspective (if at all).

I wish we could make some smilies out of those Madara faces:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 1:23 am

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

NARUTO + MINATO FUSION TIME. (8

Naruto 631 Tumblr_m8d04iURZg1ryf7dio1_500
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 2:40 am

Sasme Raiki wrote:
Hmm, yes. I'd forgotten for a moment that Minato had also sealed the Kyuubi's chakra with the Shiki Fuuin. But I always thought he'd sealed it separately in the Reaper's stomach, and not in himself. Ah well, that's most likely the explanation that Kishimoto will give us. I can live with that.

Dan wrote:

Possible Fusion names?

- NaruTO + MINAto = MINATO

- NARUto + MinaTO = NARUTO
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 2:48 am

Ulkira wrote:
Dan wrote:

Possible Fusion names?

- NaruTO + MINAto = MINATO

- NARUto + MinaTO = NARUTO
Spoiler:

...Did I use it right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 5:33 am

Kia Ora guys. Very Happy

I actually enjoyed reading this chapter! ^^

Finally the build-up to some real action, this a war-arc after all so I just disregard all the 'talk-no-jutsu' with Sasgay wanting to be Hokage etc etc and hold out for the flashy jutsu stuff Razz . I've never personally been a Sakura fan but I never qq'd her either, and to be honest I have enjoyed her progress from the start of the 4th War. So when that last panel came up and the talk of her "full power" I got a little excited! We all know about Sasuke and Naruto's power, its always been pretty obvious, but Sakura's has always a little harder to predict so that intrigues me! Sakura is damn right, she was one of two disciple of a sannin (more than that - a disciple of the Godaime Hokage) and has had more/longer contact with her mentor than both Naruto and Sasuke combined. So what kind of power do we think she is gonna release? thoughts?

-- imo, its gonna be similar to what we have seen from Tsunade, but Kishi is smart enough to make it different enough to keep fans happy. I'm thinking the possibility of Slug Sage Mode? From her statement of "storing chakra" Tsunade obviously taught her the Yin Seal - and my guess is she has been storing chakra for years now (or at least since the start of the war) since her timeskip training (she got ripped out for having a massive forehead too so that is a funny motif/foreshadowing right there xD). The only thing consistent through the manga about Sakura is that she is incredibly intelligent and has superb chakra control. She has had enough exposure to Naruto's SM to decipher is mechanics (Kabuto's been shown to do it - coming from a medical background) and she has a good relationship with Katsuya. So... SLUG SAGE MODE PLEASE KISHI?!? The abilities one gains from SM seem really specific to the summoning family (snake and toad differ quite a bit) so I'm thinking auto-heal similar to Tsunade, monstrous strength and possibly some kinda replication-based ability and poisonous slime/spew would be fun as well. And I mean, these are the only summoning families he has even tried to go into some depth in - gotta complete that holy trinity, right?

Tsunade has always been a badass - surpassing Jiraiya since she became Godaime (yeah I said it, that nga couldn't even perfect hermit mode), plus the lineage is there (1st her grandfather, 2nd granduncle) and it has always been foreshadowed that Sakura has the capacity to be equal if not better to Tsunade. So Todd's predictions...expect big things Thumbs Up I wont qq if she compete's at a similar level to the boys of Team 7 - unlike them - her rise to power actually has some old-school ninja credibility.

Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 7:57 am

Todd wrote:
    Kia Ora guys. Very Happy

Finally the build-up to some real action, this a war-arc after all so I just disregard all the 'talk-no-jutsu' with Sasgay wanting to be Hokage etc etc and hold out for the flashy jutsu stuff Razz . I've never personally been a Sakura fan but I never qq'd her either, and to be honest I have enjoyed her progress from the start of the 4th War. So when that last panel came up and the talk of her "full power" I got a little excited! We all know about Sasuke and Naruto's power, its always been pretty obvious, but Sakura's has always a little harder to predict so that intrigues me! Sakura is damn right, she was one of two disciple of a sannin (more than that - a disciple of the Godaime Hokage) and has had more/longer contact with her mentor than both Naruto and Sasuke combined. So what kind of power do we think she is gonna release? thoughts?

-- imo, its gonna be similar to what we have seen from Tsunade, but Kishi is smart enough to make it different enough to keep fans happy. I'm thinking the possibility of Slug Sage Mode? From her statement of "storing chakra" Tsunade obviously taught her the Yin Seal - and my guess is she has been storing chakra for years now (or at least since the start of the war) since her timeskip training (she got ripped out for having a massive forehead too so that is a funny motif/foreshadowing right there xD). The only thing consistent through the manga about Sakura is that she is incredibly intelligent and has superb chakra control. She has had enough exposure to Naruto's SM to decipher is mechanics (Kabuto's been shown to do it - coming from a medical background) and she has a good relationship with Katsuya. So... SLUG SAGE MODE PLEASE KISHI?!? The abilities one gains from SM seem really specific to the summoning family (snake and toad differ quite a bit) so I'm thinking auto-heal similar to Tsunade, monstrous strength and possibly some kinda replication-based ability and poisonous slime/spew would be fun as well. And I mean, these are the only summoning families he has even tried to go into some depth in - gotta complete that holy trinity, right?

Tsunade has always been a badass - surpassing Jiraiya since she became Godaime (yeah I said it, that nga couldn't even perfect hermit mode), plus the lineage is there (1st her grandfather, 2nd granduncle) and it has always been foreshadowed that Sakura has the capacity to be equal if not better to Tsunade. So Todd's predictions...expect big things Thumbs Up I wont qq if she compete's at a similar level to the boys of Team 7 - unlike them - her rise to power actually has some old-school ninja credibility.

Does anyone actually give a shit what Todd just said? Razz Who even is this guy? Wink

Sakura's a biiiiiiiitch, whichever way I look at her.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 8:26 am

Dan wrote:

Does anyone actually give a shit what Todd just said? Razz Who even is this guy? Wink

Sakura's a biiiiiiiitch, whichever way I look at her.

Naruto 631 IxiKB
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 8:31 am

Todd wrote:
    Kia Ora guys. Very Happy

Plus there's her whole "natural affinity for Genjutsu" which has never been explored and needs to be BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 10:07 am

Ulkira wrote:
My thoughts:

- When Sakura asks Minato who he is: Really, Sakura? Really? He's the YONDAIME HOKAGE. You look at his giant rock face EVERYDAY. How the hell could you not recognize him?

- When Madara addresses Hashirama: I actually laughed out loud at Madara's face when Hashirama told him that he was going to tackle the Juubi first. Probably my favorite part in the entire chapter.

- When Hizuren explains that Orochimaru summoned them: Really, good guys? You guys aren't the least bit surprised that Orochimaru, a guy who was supposed to be dead, is alive and helping you? Guess nothing will surprise them after all the shit that Madara, Obito, and the Juubi have been pulling lately.

- When Minato rips-off Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra Mode: What? No. Just no. Minato may be awesome and all, but he can't pull off something like that. The "Kyuubi" in "Kyuubi Chakra Mode" seems to imply that, you know, you need to have the Kyuubi to use it.

- When Sasuke shows up: Ugh. I mean, that was a good reaction from all his former peers. It's satisfying to see that they're all sensible enough to be reluctant in accepting his help.

- When Sasuke declares he will be Hokage: Yeeaaahhh...

Spoiler:
- When "Team 7" returns: Refer to Adam's post. Also, you're telling me the Kages aren't going to fight? "Team 7" is going to steal their thunder? Not cool, Kishimoto. Not cool.

All that being said, I enjoyed the chapter. I actually have no problem believing that Sasuke would decide to become Hokage. Will he become Hokage? I have no idea. Becoming Hokage was always Naruto's goal, but if Sasuke becomes Hokage instead.... *Shrugs*

All of this, nothing but this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 11:16 am

Sasuke leaves the village, completely walling Naruto's efforts to "save" him.

Sasuke returns to the village of his own accord, completely invalidating anything Naruto has ever done in terms of getting him back- for the past half decade or so.

He then summarily steals Naruto's thunder, by proclaiming his desire to steal Naruto's dream; which, given how far backwards the universe bends over for Sauce gay, he will likely succeed in.

He has stolen his cheerios, pissed on his thunder, and wiped his ass with his dreams. That Naruto takes this all with a grin is why I'm conflicted over who I want to see die more.

Edit: Oh wait, I just remembered that fact that Naruto took the opportunity to assert Sakura being his girlfriend. Yes... The girl who'd nearly gotten him killed, versus the girl (Hinata) who nearly died confessing to and protecting him.

Arceus as my witness, I actually want to see Naruto die more than I want to see Sasuke die.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 12:01 pm

See I don't even read the manga for this purpose. In fact, I've never read the manga and only seen some small parts of the anime. I just love the concept of Naruto. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
₡amisado
₡amisado

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 4:19 pm

My reaction to this chapter:

Spoiler:

I really hope the whole moon genjutsu thing actually happened and this is all in Naruto's head.
Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 8:11 pm

₡amisado wrote:
My reaction to this chapter:

Spoiler:

I really hope the whole moon genjutsu thing actually happened and this is all in Naruto's head.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU GUYS!? Naruto 631 287405
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 631 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 631 Naruto 631 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-