Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 632

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Olan
Olan

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 7:11 pm

Naruto Chapter 632

... Haterz gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 7:30 pm

Ugh, Sakura plz stahp. Dolan
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ruka
Ruka

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 8:38 pm

I guess it's nice to see Sakura do something after a while but this changes nothing, she's still kind of useless...

At least she snagged the prize of longest technique charge from Spirit Bomb... See Sakura is 1st at something.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 8:46 pm

... I still hate Sakura. And now that I think about it, wouldn't this ability have been really useful when Pain was attacking Konoha? You know, instead of crying for Naruto to come save them, she could have tried using that move while fighting Pain. Or against Sasuke, back at that bridge where Danzou was killed.

In short, I still hate Sakura.

It was amusing to see Madara decide to wait for the real Hashirama rather than fight a Bunshin. Considering that Hashirama said he would deal with the Juubi before facing him, Madara must believe that the Juubi will be defeated. Wouldn't you say?

Hmm, wonder where Orochimaru, Suigetsu, and Karin are right now?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 8:56 pm

Ulkira wrote:
... I still hate Sakura. And now that I think about it, wouldn't this ability have been really useful when Pain was attacking Konoha? You know, instead of crying for Naruto to come save them, she could have tried using that move while fighting Pain. Or against Sasuke, back at that bridge where Danzou was killed.

Kishi either

a) Didn't want to steal Naruto's thunder

or

b) Only just came up with this power up for Sakura

I vote B ^^
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 9:42 pm

Isn't there a trope dictacting characters are only as powerful as the story requires them to be?
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 9:58 pm

I just realised that at the point anime will catch up to this part, despite the fact that the manga will be most likely over, they will give a whole filler arc to this punch because this is a new ability for a main character so there will be an arc for this impactful moment that will go like this:

"Juubi will make some sort of super clones that will beat everyone up, there will be 4-5 episodes of just them kicking EVERYONE's butts, they will also go rogue and start kicking Madara's butt at some point (I wouldn't be surprised)

*The forms shall be generic filler villains: the fat villain, the overly bulky villain, the pretty normal looking villain that everyone will remember for whole 5 seconds after he dies and the transvestite villain (no Naruto filler is complete without a good trans-villain). Every supporting character shall also have an awesome and more impressive technique than the one that saves the day yet they shall be defeated effortlessly.

*At some point Sakura will have a Tsunade halucination appear which will say and I quote "Use the power within you, it is time" and after 4-5 episodes of explanation of what Sakura is planning to do she will use that overly long charged punch to save the universe or whatever.

*The most important plot point is despite Sakura will be the saviour of the known Universe this event shall never be mentioned again (except the canon parts).

Am I a great Naruto writer or what???
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 9:59 pm

RukaAyaka wrote:
I just realised that at the point anime will catch up to this part, despite the fact that the manga will be most likely over, they will give a whole filler arc to this punch because this is a new ability for a main character so there will be an arc for this impactful moment that will go like this:

"Juubi will make some sort of super clones that will beat everyone up, there will be 4-5 episodes of just them kicking EVERYONE's butts, they will also go rogue and start kicking Madara's butt at some point (I wouldn't be surprised)

*The forms shall be generic filler villains: the fat villain, the overly bulky villain, the pretty normal looking villain that everyone will remember for whole 5 seconds after he dies and the transvestite villain (no Naruto filler is complete without a good trans-villain). Every supporting character shall also have an awesome and more impressive technique than the one that saves the day yet they shall be defeated effortlessly.

*At some point Sakura will have a Tsunade halucination appear which will say and I quote "Use the power within you, it is time" and after 4-5 episodes of explanation of what Sakura is planning to do she will use that overly long charged punch to save the universe or whatever.

*The most important plot point is despite Sakura will be the saviour of the known Universe this event shall never be mentioned again (except the canon parts).

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 10:01 pm

Or she simply hadnt stored up enough chakra for the technique to be of any use by that point. I mean, I thought about it after it literally says "she's been storing up this much chakra in one place for 3 years.."
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 10:01 pm

Dr. Chocolate wrote:
Isn't there a trope dictacting characters are only as powerful as the story requires them to be?
Why, I believe there is.

They even the mention the Sharingan on that page.

RukaAyaka wrote:

I can totally see this happening. Thumbs Up

Don't forget the flashbacks where we see exactly how Sakura learnt this move. We'll also get filler where Sakura is lamenting on how she keeps weighing Naruto and Sasuke down. Because we totally need filler to remind us how annoying Sakura is/was/is.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 10:16 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Dr. Chocolate wrote:
Why, I believe there is.

They even the mention the Sharingan on that page.

Thank you kindly. I could not seem to find it.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 10:30 pm

So the 'immortality jutsu' powers up in the middle of a fight with the 10 tails.
Oh plot convenience.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 2:18 am

Out of all of this. My respect for Madara's character has improved ten-fold. He's a fucking machine.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 5:07 am

Dan wrote:
Out of all of this. My respect for Madara's character has improved ten-fold. He's a fucking machine.

Who has completely lost track of his goal. His sole purpose for extending his life, saving Obito's and turning him into the idiot he is now, turning on his friend and the village he helped found... just to fight Hashirama again...

New genetic trait of the Uchiha: Fucking character motives hard.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 7:40 am

This chapter disappointed me, and I think there are too many reasons as to why. That Sakura's Yin Seal just happened to finish accumulating/charging chakra at that moment is definitely one of them though. D:
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 8:16 am

Euphoria wrote:
This chapter disappointed me, and I think there are too many reasons as to why. That Sakura's Yin Seal just happened to finish accumulating/charging chakra at that moment is definitely one of them though. D:
COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 12:39 am

Dr. Chocolate wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
COOKIE!
Sir
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 10:31 am

Shino. Celene\'s Emote
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Euphoria
Euphoria

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 11:00 pm

Adam wrote:
Shino. Celene\'s Emote
I read a spoiler for this coming week's chapter that said Shino was going to be killed by the Juubi's mini-offspring. D:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 2:05 am

Euphoria wrote:
Adam wrote:
Shino. Celene\'s Emote
I read a spoiler for this coming week's chapter that said Shino was going to be killed by the Juubi's mini-offspring. D:

Spoiler:

I read a spoiler for this coming week's chapter that said fak u.

Dolan
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 2:14 am

Adam wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
Adam wrote:
Shino. Celene\'s Emote

Spoiler:

Dolan

No one's listening to your jokes now Adam. It's pathetic, stop it. The reason is that, it had a much bigger impact when Euph said it. Shino!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 2:32 am

John wrote:
Adam wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
Adam wrote:
Shino. Celene\'s Emote

Spoiler:

Dolan

No one's listening to your jokes now Adam. It's pathetic, stop it. The reason is that, it had a much bigger impact when Euph said it. Shino!

Naruto 632 1253885876_suicide
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 3:16 am

You were scared for a moment weren't you, Adam? TEEHEE
John wrote:

Thanks for the backup, John. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 632 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 632 Naruto 632 EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 3:19 am

Why aren't you even on skype m8?
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton