Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It sucks, but needs to be done.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Olan
Olan

It sucks, but needs to be done. Vide
PostSubject: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 8:37 am

Hello Everyone,

It really hurts me to say this, with everything that I am currently involved in and what I'm doing here now. This will make many people mad, sad, hate, and miss me. Whichever combo you may choose. But I have to do this, for the sake of well being of my life.

I must leave and (hurts to say, but in all honesty) hope to never come back to this kind of game for the rest of my life. I have a problem of only thinking about the site, my character, and events going on. It consumes my attention and has recently gotten me in trouble at work, for found to be on the site too often. US has become an addiction for me. It consumes all my time between work. Spending hours on end to make posts proper, a quality that makes me proud to put it on the board. My topic open for my event mission had taken me four hours straight to complete. But this wasn't the first thing that made me start to realize how much this site consumes my lifestyle. It took me the entire month of May to complete my app update, and technically, I am still not done.

All these hours trying to get things done have taken much of my time away from my real life, heavily. April 10th I had my fire accident, damaging my kitchen and living room, It has been almost two months and it is still barely cleaned. Much of the free time I could've spent cleaning it, I spent on this site (Also on videogames but its not hard to drop the game and get back to work, this game is certainly otherwise). My time spent here in May was certainly acknowledged by staff, being given USOTM. When I first saw that I was very happy, and proud to see it. Now it just keeps reminding me how much time I have given away to this site. All the time I gave, I keep asking myself, does it truly reward me? No, it rewards an imaginative alter-ego that can go no farther than this site. I need to stop applying effort to make my character better, and put that energy into making my life better.

I am very sorry to everyone I am currently involved in an RP with, but I will not make another post in anything. It has become so aching to just work on a post. I am constantly freezing up for 5-10 minutes, after I make just a sentence or two. Must've done it multiple times on just this post...

I love this site, everything about it beats any other site I've been in. Everyone has been so cool. But I just cant be doing this anymore. It's not you guys, It's me. Though recently I had shown much excitement for whats happening (and the excessive claim of confidence). It is just more examples of (to what I see as.) my addiction to this site. I'm repeating myself but it can no longer take more time of my life. Many people on this site made playing here more and more appealing the more I communicated with them. Many of you I have grown to call friend. And thank you for the good times.

If I can request one thing. I would like my character to be archived and not killed, hell maybe into the NPC list if its ok. If you'd like to do otherwise, I cannot object.

Adam & Cookie: You guys have always been humble with me, for that i thank you. Never have I had administration who made me feel so comfortable in asking questions. Both of you have your quirks but are good people in my books. Thank you again.

Wildfire: Kimi-Sensei, looks like I wont be growing into strong shinobi under your wing, and watch you become Hokage. The times Rping with you and Ancladar were the most entertaining times I've had here. You have always been great and It's been fun Rping with you. *Glomp*

Puppy/MsMoney: Group Marriage, forever & ever. lol Never forget u guyz

Aaron: looks like we wont be Rping together after all. Sorry man. You've been a good guy to chat with and always enjoyed your company. Take care buddy

Mors/Wind/Daedalus: I'm sorry guys, Especially you Daedalus. I'm sure you guys are frustrated with me and It just ruins the topic.I am very sorry.

To everyone else. I have always had positive opinions about you guys. Ya'll are the main reason I got so addictive to this game. I need to start thinking about my life, and forget about my imaginary life. Repeating myself again, it's just causing too much trouble for me. That's my fault alone. But I have to break away from this, for my own sake.

Thank you everyone for giving me a fun time while it lasted. I wish the best to the site and everyone involved. I will be on one more time to make a final reply here and then that is it, I am gone. I am sorry again for the inconvenience I am causing.

This is Olan, Signing off...
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 9:07 am

Olan wrote:
Puppy/MsMoney: Group Marriage, forever & ever. lol Never forget u guyz
You're making me choke up, I swear my heart stopped for a moment there. ;A;

Though in all honesty, I understand where you're coming from. Things like this can quickly consume you, and sometimes it's good, other times... not so much. To each his own, I suppose, and even though I'll miss you a lot, I'll feel just a bit better knowing that leaving US is something you've done to help yourself. I can't ask you to do any more than you already have, because I know that I'm part of what kept you here for the time that you dedicated to the site.

The last thing I want is for you to feel guilty, so don't spend too much time feeling like you need to apologize for anything. The inconvenience in the thread is trivial, because it's not affecting anybody's personal lives, whereas your being here has. Regardless, you'll always have a friend in me. (:

Love you, man. ♥
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 9:21 am

Olan wrote:

If I can request one thing. I would like my character to be archived and not killed, hell maybe into the NPC list if its ok. If you'd like to do otherwise, I cannot object.

Neutral

Well... Crap.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 10:08 am

I'll be PMing you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 4:34 pm

It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405

Seriously though, it's alright man. RL comes before everything. You'll be missed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 5:25 pm

Daedalus wrote:
It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405 It sucks, but needs to be done. 287405

Seriously though, it's alright man. RL comes before everything. You'll be missed.

Sir Hope you get everything worked out man and good luck with all of your endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 6:23 pm

Olan wrote:
Aaron: looks like we wont be Rping together after all. Sorry man. You've been a good guy to chat with and always enjoyed your company. Take care buddy

I guess not, no worries Olan. Real-life comes first, we all understand that. You've been great to chat to too and I'll miss you a lot. Take care! Hopefully I'll catch you on Skype from time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

Dude you will be missed. It's so annoying you have to go, but have a great life.

It sucks, but needs to be done. Spock
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 8:52 pm

Sad I wish you the best of bests! You will be missed, that's fo sho.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 9:50 pm

Sad D'aww. Never really got to know you all that well. Tis a shame
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 12:16 am

Just got around to being here enough to actually interact with you Olan, but it's perfectly okay that you leave for the sake of bettering the person that you are. Never let anything hold you back in life man, achieve what you set out to do. You are the only person capable of stopping you, remember that as you walk down the road of life.

I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors Olan.

Farewell sir.

Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 12:23 am

Maybe you should go into writing professionally. If you enjoy it that much, maybe you weren't meant to do this kind of thing. Smile

We wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 1:24 am

I'm going to miss you so damn much, Olan D: Kimi will be distraught about losing her student, but I'll be devastated about losing a friend. I wish you all the luck with the future.

Much love <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 12:55 pm

As much as I hate to see someone leave, I feel you're making a good decision for yourself, Olan. It goes without saying that we'll all miss you (your impact on this site and on us has not gone unnoticed!), but I think we can agree that your welfare is more important. I wish you the best for the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 8:25 am

It's very admirable of you to have came to this realization and made such an undoubtedly hard decision. As everyone above has already said, best of wishes to you, Olan. You will certainly be missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It sucks, but needs to be done. It sucks, but needs to be done. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-