Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 633

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 2:05 pm

I'm just so sick of this shite.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 2:17 pm

1. No worry, if they can just stall this for three more years, Sakura could... Forget it.
2. Wasn't Katsuyu saving the Kage at that point? Did Sakura just summoned Katsuyu away from them and doomed the five Kage (Go Sakura!!!)
3. Hooray Hinata finally mastered the 64 hits (4 years after Neji did...)
4. Everyone were killing things but in the end they regenrated so WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS ISSUE? Dbz had better plot development than current Naruto...
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 2:20 pm

Sasuke makes me wet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 2:25 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:

Shino makes me wet.

Fixed. Naruto 633 650340
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 2:32 pm

Adam wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

Shino makes me wet.

Fixed. Naruto 633 650340

Shino Aburame is an absolute joke of a character. He brings nothing original to the table and makes the most pathetic of characters look like tanks, he makes Hinata look like the First Hokage. The fact that he continues to wear glasses at his age makes me question his preference towards certain sexualities, never, not once, have we seen Shino interact with female characters in an exploitive fashion. Instead, we continue to see him as an absolute abysmal character. I could go on to describe Shino as a tool, but that in itself is an insult to tools, for they actually have a use within the world. In short, if Shino were in Harry Potter, not even Hufflepuff would accept that joke of a character.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 2:36 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

Shino makes me wet.

Fixed. Naruto 633 650340

Shino Aburame is an absolute joke of a character. He brings nothing original to the table and makes the most pathetic of characters look like tanks, he makes Hinata look like the First Hokage. The fact that he continues to wear glasses at his age makes me question his preference towards certain sexualities, never, not once, have we seen Shino interact with female characters in an exploitive fashion. Instead, we continue to see him as an absolute abysmal character. I could go on to describe Shino as a tool, but that in itself is an insult to tools, for they actually have a use within the world. In short, if Shino were in Harry Potter, not even Hufflepuff would accept that joke of a character.

Still more characterization than Tenten.
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 3:05 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

Shino makes me wet.

Fixed. Naruto 633 650340

Sir
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 3:12 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 3:21 pm

On a serious note, they didn't summon Manda, Katsuyu, and Gamabunta. That is Gamakichi, and who ever the snake is and whoever the Slug is. I would assume the predecessors to those two.

Though, I find it odd, because Sasuke was showed to have "shed" his snake and become a falcon (Fight verse Danzo), so does he have two summons... or did he go back to snakes since he won't be working against the leaf anymore? I'm very curious about this.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 3:24 pm

Liam the lamo wrote:
On a serious note, they didn't summon Manda, Katsuyu, and Gamabunta. That is Gamakichi, and who ever the snake is and whoever the Slug is. I would assume the predecessors to those two.

Though, I find it odd, because Sasuke was showed to have "shed" his snake and become a falcon (Fight verse Danzo), so does he have two summons... or did he go back to snakes since he won't be working against the leaf anymore? I'm very curious about this.

He never had a Falcon summon. The team was called snake because they were 'students' of Orochimaru + Hunting for Itachi. When they killed Itachi, they were no longer snake. He probably chose a Falcon because of Itachi's Crow techniques.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 3:25 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

Shino makes me wet.

Fixed. Naruto 633 650340

I'm glad Matt Smith is leaving Doctor Who because he couldn't carry the jock straps of people who couldn't carry David Tennant's jock straps. Also, bow ties aren't cool.
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 3:29 pm

Chris wrote:
Liam the lamo wrote:

He never had a Falcon summon. The team was called snake because they were 'students' of Orochimaru + Hunting for Itachi. When they killed Itachi, they were no longer snake. He probably chose a Falcon because of Itachi's Crow techniques.

I actually misspoke, it is a Hawk that he summoned. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke's_Hawk

This still begs the question, does he have two summons?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 4:19 pm

Well he apparently used a hawk summon for 2 pages in his fight with Danzo, so I guess... he does? I dunno. It's probably a personal summon rather than a whole species one.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 4:41 pm

Ino-shika-cho

Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 4:50 pm

Better chapter than most lately.

Sai lol!
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 5:17 pm

Chris wrote:
Well he apparently used a hawk summon for 2 pages in his fight with Danzo, so I guess... he does? I dunno. It's probably a personal summon rather than a whole species one.

It is a personal summon, still, it is the first time anyone (except for pain) has been able to have two summons. I find that slightly interesting... I suppose.

Sai with the fail attempt Razz
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 7:23 pm

Liam the lamo wrote:
It is a personal summon, still, it is the first time anyone (except for pain) has been able to have two summons. I find that slightly interesting... I suppose.

Sai with the fail attempt Razz
Yes. COOKIE!
What I took from this chapter was mainly fan service, plus the last page that paralleled the sannin. Overall, more enjoyable than last weeks.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 10:15 pm

Decent chapter. I liked the Ino-Shika-Cho combo, as well as Shino's contribution.

That's it.

BK-201 wrote:
Who's Tenten?
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 10:24 pm

Ulkira wrote:
BK-201 wrote:
Who's Tenten?

Sir My thoughts exactly Razz
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 10:29 pm

Yep yep, good chapter. Honestly I'm enjoying the fact that Sasuke is a good guy and team 7 is back, even if the set up could've been better. I have a feeling Naruto will die and Sasuke does become Hokage.

Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 12:49 am

Regardless of the shortcomings that the series has presented the last few chapters, I thought this was a fairly decent chapter.

a.) They brought back characters who had remained in the background for quite a while, and even then they showed how much they have advanced. In this chapter, we see "famous" group combinations that surpassed their predecessors' and then we see the 3 New Sannin rise to fame.

b.) Regardless of how useless characters had been up until this point, they showed that they had hidden potential, it simply needed to be unlocked by faith in oneself.

c.) I'm given various ways to imagine the end of this whole fiasco.

Shino is a badass.
Tenten is still a nobody.
Kiba is the dawg.
Hinata's balls finally dropped.
Ino mind fucked a whole community of monsters.
Although its no surprise, Choji got even bigger.
Shikamaru reppin' black power with them shadows yo.
Sakura thinks she's some sort of baddie now.
Sasuke lit some mofuggas up with ease.
Naruto sliced and diced.

That'll be all.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 3:36 am

Speaking of Tenten... I wonder why the remaining members of Team Gai weren't shown fighting. You'd think they'd all have renewed resolve after Neji's death, after all.
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 3:38 am

Ulkira wrote:
Speaking of Tenten... I wonder why the remaining members of Team Gai weren't shown fighting. You'd think they'd all have renewed resolve after Neji's death, after all.

This is a good point... Maybe they are all so severely depressed that they forgot what's going on and are just going to lay there and get eaten by the giant monsters...
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 4:23 am

Who's Tenten?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 11:15 am

This chapter almost was as bad and as desperate as Darius' sex life.

Almost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 633 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 633 Naruto 633 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-