Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explanations

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Explanations Explanations  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 4:43 am

Well, first off, hi. Yeah, I've been pretty inactive. It's not anybody's fault but my own. I just think that after almost 7 years of role-playing, I'm done. Even though i've been very inconsistent with my rp-ing the past two years, I'm not really enjoying it as much as I was when I was 9 or 10. Now I know, people here have probably been rp-ing longer than I have and are still active to this day but obvioulsy they're not me. I don't know if this is something that my mind is telling me becuase I'm turning 16 soon and I'm trying to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life, or something else. While I am writing a novel, trying to pursue a career in graphic design, and still get past high school.

I was actually thinking of US the other day, I was thinking about rp-ing again, getting yelled at by Adam again for not staying (p:), and trying to get back in the swing of things, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. With my ADD, I lose interest in things quickly, rp-ing being one of them, which is why I sometimes come back here, stay for a bit, then leave. Believe me, I don't want to, it's just something that happens. I'm just starting to focus more on my possible career and school work - as well as a social life.

Which s another topic to why I've been inactive - social life. Now, again, I know that people here have social lives and still manage to stay active. But again - they aren't me. When I first joined US, I was a depressed child that had little friends and was more or less just used as a punching bag for them. When I joined US, I felt a lot better and made real friends, that didn't want to punch me in the face when they saw me (mainly because, well, you can't do that over the internet) so I was very happy. I got to meet really nice people like Adam, Dan, Amy, TNT, Kevie, hell - even Dari! There is a lot more, but that's just off the top of my head.

You guys have helped me come out of my shell and become a more socialable person irl, and I really want to thank you guys for doing so. (: I have people to hang out with now, I made a lot of new irl friends, and I've decided to focus more on my irl decisions. Who knows, maybe one day I will return here for good.

I know that I might hop on and off the chat every now and then, just to say hi. (:

If anybody wishes to contact me, I have twitter, facebook, kik (app for smartphones that simulate texting without giving out any phone numbers), and skype.

My skype is MsRebelBritt and my twitter is @IcyPeysertime.
If you would like to add me on facebook or message me on kik then just either message me on skype or twitter or you can send me a pm on here.

That is pretty much all I have to say.

Love you guys, and good bye. <3
-Love Britt

(TL;DR: I'm leaving, possibly for good. Wanna contact me use the contact info above. K thnx bai)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Explanations Explanations  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 5:23 am

I don't know you, Brittany, mainly because i'm super new. haha

Anyways, it is always sad to see someone go from an RP site, because a lot of times people do create friendships that they never had before or just meet certain people that understand them more than others.
Regardless, you seem like a cool person and I wish I could have met you and Roleplayed with you during your time here on US.

Good luck on everything irl and hope that novel comes along nicely. Smile

With all that said, good luck once more and I hope your future endeavors prove to be fruitful.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Explanations Explanations  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 7:02 am

Liam the lamo wrote:
I don't know you, Brittany, mainly because i'm super new. haha

Anyways, it is always sad to see someone go from an RP site, because a lot of times people do create friendships that they never had before or just meet certain people that understand them more than others.
Regardless, you seem like a cool person and I wish I could have met you and Roleplayed with you during your time here on US.

Good luck on everything irl and hope that novel comes along nicely. Smile

With all that said, good luck once more and I hope your future endeavors prove to be fruitful.
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Explanations Explanations  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 7:09 am

You know, Britt, every sense I came back to US, I've had you in my thoughts. I've been like, "Maybe I'll get to talk to Britt again!" And while I'm sad to see you go, and the mention of my name very nearly brought a tear to my eye, I understand it might be the best thing for you, so you do you booboo! Do drop by every now and then, k? Mucho love, chica. Mucho love.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Explanations Explanations  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 7:38 am

I know these feels...
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Explanations Explanations  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 12:50 pm

Though I'll be sad to see you leave Britt, it's lovely to hear some of the things you will take away from this experience and all I can do is wish you the best in life. If you pop on the chat box again (and it's one of those rare times I'm on too), don't forget to give huggles!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Explanations Explanations  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 12:58 pm

Oh Britt, it's been a journey. I'm sorry for being so hard on you at times but you have so much untapped potential as a writer that I wanted to explore. You're a really intelligent and funny young girl who has made a long and healthy impact on this site and if this is truly it for you I'm very proud to be one of the people responsible for harboring you for all this time and having part in your blossoming as a person.

Extending all my love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Chris
Chris

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Explanations Explanations  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 1:57 pm

Didn't mention me so no cares given.................. joke >.O

Good luck in all your endavours. I have a feeling you may return eventually - they always do Razz But if not, then good luck x2 ^_^
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Explanations Explanations  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 2:36 pm

I'm glad that you've progressed as a person Britt, and that we've helped you to do so! I have you on Skype so I'm sure we'll chat from time to time, but I'll miss you all the same. All the best and good luck with all your future endeavours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Explanations Explanations  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 3:04 pm

I love you, Britt <3 I wish you all the luck in the future, but know you won't need it. See you around, hopefully :'3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sponsored content

Explanations  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Explanations Explanations  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-