Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfortunately Fortunate

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Unfortunately Fortunate Vide
PostSubject: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 4:33 pm

Well this all happened very fast. A few months ago I moved in with a buddy and his parents as a very temporary spot. Very much been here longer then intended and finally a deal for an apartment popped up that I just can not pass up. Even so money will be tight for me as I adjust to providing 100% of everything for myself. I will not be moving into it until Wednsday but will not have the internet set up till Friday at the earliest. Even then I will no longer be living at a home with a computer for a while. Do not fret though, by hooking a keyboard to my ps3 I can still use the internet about as well as you could on windows 95 as far as posting on a forum goes. I will make do and will continue to be here and will be rping once the character is approved. However my presence may be less noticeable, for better or worse depending on who you are and how you see it.

Also Ill be taking a 3-5 day vacation at the end of the month and may be bringing someone back with me after that so during that 3-5 day period I will not be active at all and very limited for a week or so after that.

Other then all that life goes on as normal, there is no crisis, just life moving along into a transitional phase as it so often does for people of my age who refuse to remain ground to one thing for very long.

Love and attitude,

Saint
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 4:46 pm

Saint wrote:
Also Ill be taking a 3-5 day vacation at the end of the month and may be bringing someone back with me after that so during that 3-5 day period I will not be active at all and very limited for a week or so after that.

Bring back someone with you? o_o Like, as in... kidnap?

p.s. Congrats on the apartment bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 5:42 pm

Congrats and I may miss your general activity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 7:47 pm

Congratulations on the apartment, Saint! Enjoy your vacation, and we'll be waiting for you when you get back.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 11:24 pm

As said above, congratulations on the apartment, Saint. Hope the moving process is smooth and without any (unexpected) issues.
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 1:09 am

Ulkira wrote:
As said above, congratulations on the apartment, Saint. Hope the moving process is smooth and without any (unexpected) issues.
Cookie Naruto

Off-topic: Ulkira's being social omg sparkles Unfortunately Fortunate 287405
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 2:47 am

TwinnyPuppy wrote:
Unfortunately Fortunate 1370907933936
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 6:19 am

Ulkira wrote:
TwinnyPuppy wrote:
Unfortunately Fortunate 1370907933936
Unfortunately Fortunate Okay_p10
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 6:43 am

Sounds like you'll have some well-deserved rest and relaxation. And it's nice to see life progress tranquilly. Enjoy. :3
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:01 am

It was a really long departure message, and I didn't feel like reading it, but I hope a speedy return for you, kind sir. :3
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 7:28 pm

Congrats saint! Glad to see things are getting better and looking up for you man! Take care and enjoy decorating the new place and making it yours.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 4:57 am

Hope all is going well, Dylan. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 12:55 pm

Keyboarding your console is pretty darn committed, if you ask me. Here's hoping the new place is just right and that you enjoy your vacation! I too was a little concerned that "bringing someone back" meant you were either A) kidnapping or B) pulling a Madonna. Anyhoo, see you when it's all done and dusted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 1:25 pm

~Fox~ wrote:
I too was a little concerned that "bringing someone back" meant you were either A) kidnapping or B) pulling a Madonna.

I love this so much xD

And yea, good luck and drag your ass back soon.
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 7:17 pm

Chris - As in my cousin may come visit me for about a week

Aaron - Thank you kind sir

Ulkira - Thank you, and does possibly losing my source of income count as an unexpected issue? Razz

Euphoria - HA! You're funny!!! 

TNT - That was a really lengthy reply and I didnt feel like reading it, BUT THANKS FOR RESPONDING!! Very Happy

Brett - What kind of studd does it take to fully furnish a two bedroom apartment for 200 dollars? This kinda stud Cool

Adam - Thanks man, meant more then anyone elses response to hear that from you

Fox - I would like to adopt some day (fuck having a wife) but it is much to soon for all that. Thanks again! Its really not a big deal (the keyboarding thing) but Ill admit a bit of a pain, worth it to be able to write.

Dino - Your wish is my command
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 12:37 am

Saint wrote:
TNT - That was a really lengthy reply and I didnt feel like reading it, BUT THANKS FOR RESPONDING!! Unfortunately Fortunate Icon_biggrin

It was at this moment that Mr. Saint gained my full respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately Fortunate Unfortunately Fortunate Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-