Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 634

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 1:33 pm

Link

I enjoyed it.

P.S Alt Link, if the first didn't work (Euphoria Razz)

Last edited by Chris on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Waltz
Waltz

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 3:31 pm

So did I but the Juubi can't be defeated yet can it? I mean it's the strongest Bijuu of them all >.>"

And I think I'm gonna love seeing everyone their reaction to Orochimaru. Kukuku
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 4:00 pm

So if Katsuyu isn't healing the Kage, are they like super-dead? That would be awesome Hypnotized
Of course Juubi isn't dead, though the fight is taking over a year already, that's kinda extreme, I think Juubi will die by Naruto equivalent of Spirit Bomb, something everyone will contribute to, though if I know Kishi, only Naruto and Sasuke exist, other people just have couple of moments and then they dissapear mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 7:24 pm

Juubi is nowhere near dead yet, not yet. I'm thinking its going to take some unification from the previous Hokage's as well as Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. The only reason I'm saying this is because even the Second compliments Naruto's and Sasuke's abilities,plus he called them Kagetsuchi.. Then they'll miraculously manage to keep up with the Hokage's, and they'll all stand triumphant, but then the village (or world) will decide who becomes the next Hokage- Sasuke or Naruto. That or Kishi will pull a moral ass fuck and declare that Sasuke must pay for his crimes yada yada.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

Ugh. Sasuke.

RukaAyaka wrote:
So if Katsuyu isn't healing the Kage, are they like super-dead? That would be awesome Hypnotized
Well, they clearly aren't dead since Orochimaru greeted Tsunade. Though, if the Kage had died, then Orochimaru would have just found himself some more Edo Tensei victims. Oh, the trolling possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 8:57 pm

The version that Chris linked to doesn't work for me. Anyway, Orochimaru's choice of words when greeting Tsunade was pure comedy since, if I recall, Tsunade was practically cut in half. TEEHEE

Or you know, he could be implying that she has the appearance of an old lady again.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 9:41 pm

Updated my post for you ^__^

And doesn't anyone else feel slightly cheated? All these characters are coming back, and yet Jiraiya is seemingly dead forever, :/
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 10:09 pm

Chris wrote:
Updated my post for you ^__^

And doesn't anyone else feel slightly cheated? All these characters are coming back, and yet Jiraiya is seemingly dead forever, :/

I knoooooooooow. I always wondered why Kabuto didn't revive Jiraiya-sensei as well. :< Long live Teh Pervy Sage!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ruka
Ruka

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 10:12 pm

Kabuto can't ressurect Jiraya cuz his body is drowned down, he hoped that Rikudou had enough DNA on their blades but since that went nowhere, I guess they didn't :C
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 10:12 pm

John wrote:
I knoooooooooow. I always wondered why Kabuto didn't revive Jiraiya-sensei as well. :<
Kabuto explained that he couldn't reach Jiraiya's body, since it was somewhere at the bottom of the sea. Most likely, he meant that the high pressure at those depths were keeping him from reaching Jiraiya's corpse.
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 10:20 pm

Oh wow I don't remember that happening at all. o.o You'd think someone as resourceful as Kabuto wouldn't let something like that stop him. I mean, he has no drainage jutsu? lol 

I guess Kishi thought having Naruto face his old master wouldn't be interesting. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 634 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 634 Naruto 634 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 1:54 pm

All these Shino cameos are making me breathless. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 634 Vide