Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Seiaryu

Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution Vide
PostSubject: Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013, 6:11 pm

Hi there, I'm Seiaryu, and  I would like to welcome fellow RPers to join me and the crew at Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution! Please see our site address above. We are a new RPG with about a week into our initial month. Being a brand new sire, we are seeking RPers, both new and experienced. We are a friendly community with helpful staff and fun members, and we have 27 members so far, all of them active. We have a few staff positions open too, as we need 4 more mods, and a few global mods as well. We are also looking for a Tsuchikage, and for all villages, we have ALL ranks open. In addition, we allow the user to choose if they are a human or a sub-human Youma, and the ability to be a ninja or a civilian. We use an XP System combined with word count and post number, and also have a system for how you increase your skill level in Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, etc. Money can be earned from missions, or even selling items and food. Our story is set 500 years after the Naruto story, and we have six villages right now, with the ability to create and submit more villages other areas. Canon clans are all open, and custom clans are allowed also. The first 50 New Members will get a free 50 XP and 3 free jutsu, including one jutsu a rank above their ninja rank. As well as ranks to ninja, we offer jobs that you can earn extra money in, as well.
Back to top Go down
Seiaryu3

PostSubject: forgot the link.... Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013, 6:13 pm

http://narutoworldev.forumotion.com/forum
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013, 8:11 pm

Approved. I'll be linking back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution Naruto RPG: Shinobi World Evolution Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-