Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Condemned Me [P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Allie
Allie

You Condemned Me [P] Vide
PostSubject: You Condemned Me [P] You Condemned Me [P] EmptySat 15 Jun 2013, 11:59 am

Damned by the hand of perfection

Stumbling through the suffocating darkness, the lone figure managed to fill his lungs with just enough air with each breath to take the next step. It was so hard to do, though, that he wanted to just lay down and sleep away the agony. His very soul was being torn apart from the inside out; Tracing lines up his spine like a trail of angry fire ants, and embracing him like a long lost lover with no signs of ever letting go again. He was visibly shaking with the enormous effort of setting his muscles in to motion. Every thing hurt. Not the kind of hurt any anyone medical jutsu or time could heal, but a sharp and unforgiving thing that peeled his brain apart and exposed the bleeding wound of his mind. It didn't even feel like his anymore.

All he could think of was the bloody rain falling around him...the way it caught the sunlight and became every shade of red he had ever seen. So beautiful and harsh. The way it coated his entire body, all the while thinking of how warm and inviting the feeling was.How right. That monster standing among the battered and broken; Having disgraced the bodies of his own people. No, not his people, Inoshi's. They were Inoshi's people. A sharp pain lanced through his brain, and with a whimpering sound he raised a hand to his face so he was peering down the path through dark red lines. Moonlight glittering off the still wet substance, exciting and nauseating him at the same time. Why didn't it dry and flake off? No matter how hard he had wiped his hands off, it still clung to him like some ghostly second skin. It was terrifying. He was sure at any moment it would jump from his skin and choke the life from him. Dying alone in the silence of the woods, huddled in the dirt like some mad beast finally put out of it's misery.

Inoshi. He mumbled the name through his palm over and over. Inoshi can fix this. No, this was his fault. He was sure of it. He can fix anything. Only if he sees fit to. It seemed silly to argue with himself, but he couldn't help it. He needed to return to the blond man. Not just because he wanted answers, but because he always would. The man had lied to him, sent him on a mission to his possible death, all for a simple decoy. This...nearly unbearable pain...was the direct result of his manipulation. Something broke in him as he slaughtered those people, and it reformed in to a beast that had enjoyed the taste of blood on it's lips. Or, maybe it had always been there, just under the surface. Akahari had too much control to have ever released it on his own, at least until he had met the Mizukage. Barriers had been torn down, replaced with ways to keep Inoshi from understanding just how much control he could have. How vulnerable he made the red head with just a glance and a venomous smile that stole breath and soul alike.

It wasn't fair. He'd done everything right; Asked no questions, made no mistakes. So why was his mind receding like ocean water at low tide? Bearing the expanse of ugly and ravaged shoreline it had been covering for so long. This was supposed to be the deciding mission...he was going to show Inoshi he was willing to do for him. To do anything it took to make him look upon him not as an equal...but as more then just a friend who was beneath him in rank. A root hooked his shuffling feet, and he took a few largely unsteady steps smack in to an oak. Beneath his hands he felt the slight indention of the secret handle and fumbled uselessly with the contraption. It took several tries and sounds of animalistic frustration before it was done, but it was now covered in blood. The glistening coat caught his gaze for a moment as he slipped in to the winding staircase and it disappeared from sight.

His hands stained the walls, leaving streaks across the off white of it like blood spilled in fresh snow. The contrast was startlingly bright. The wall become his support and he made his way unsteadily down, tripping on the last step and sending him crashing through the door and in to the room. He heard it bounce off the wall hard enough to close it again, but he hardly cared. His body made it a few more steps before he collapsed to the floor just short of the leather couch. Akahari threw his torso across it, his body pulsating with the agony like something was trying to beat it's way from his skin. He was panting, with his head laid between his loosely crossed arms so one tainted golden eye was trained on the door when it swung open again. It looked like someone had scattered rose petals in a pulsating, crimson ring around the sun. Beautiful and tragic was the sight. The proud and strong, laying broken not in body but in mind, on the floor. His voice that once held his arrogance and his warmth, a rumbling purr that uttered from smiling lips, was now hoarse and confused. "What...have you done to me?"

Last edited by Allie on Tue 18 Jun 2013, 11:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: You Condemned Me [P] You Condemned Me [P] EmptySun 16 Jun 2013, 12:57 am

You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791 You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791
The cracking noise of a branch ruptured into the bleak nothingness of the dark night as Inoshi flew through the branches. Tonight was the night that Kirigakure changed. A change for the better. His eyes looked livid, filled with the adrenaline of what had just happened. His muscles flexed over his lean body, his clothes looking as if practically untouched. Clean. Somehow. Flapping in the slight breeze that opposed his direction, the fabrics about his body made a slight, soft, clapping noise. Everything was set in stone now. Everything was put in place for proper execution. This had been a three man operation, and it had come down to the selection of three of his finest shinobi to do the job. Kirigakure was unmatched in their abilities. Inoshi. Inoshi was unmatched in his abilities. The night's cold air stung against Inoshi's cheeks, his glinting and gleaming, reptilian smile looking changed. Accomplished. Almost happy. Giddy, even.

The change in the man was nearly more terrifying. Blonde hair shuffled against the wind in opposition, the feline mask that he wore still covering his face. It was unlike him to slack on a mission until he knew for a fact that he was safe and without possibility of detection. Even the combat readied mask looked clean, as if nothing had happened at all. And yet, that was hardly the truth. Landing on the last branch, Inoshi crouched in mid air, falling forward, aimed at the ground which he hit with a silent patting. Looking up at the large oak tree before him, Inoshi instantly saw the blood tracks.

Without a moment's hesitation, the Mizukage's fingers shot to his own neck, tapping a small walkie talkie com located on his neck, pressing a small, black button on its surface to allow him to connect to whoever else was on the other end. "All units, report in." His voice sounded calm, as if it was nothing more than a normal night. As soon as his finger released the button, the com started to chatter with activity.

"Unit one, reporting. All clear here, sir."
"Unit two, reporting. All clear here, sir."
"Unit three, reporting. Everything is in the clear, sir."
"Unit four, reporting. All clear."
"Unit five, reporting. Area clear."
"Unit six, reporting. All clear."
"Unit seven, reporting. Everything looks fine."
"Unit eight, reporting. Area clear."
"Unit nine, reporting. Nothing out of the ordinary, sir."

The check ins continued until unit thirty seven had reported all being clear. That meant that Akahari had not been detected, despite the blood wiped across the entrance. All was well, still. All was contained. Pulling back the lever, and allowing the oak disguised safe house to reveal its secrets, Inoshi stepped inside. His eyes darted to the blood covered walls, looking as though a hand had been wiped against it and smeared, dripping onto the floor. Instantly, Inoshi's body dropped into a caution, readying himself for each and every simulated surprise he ran through his head in the course of only seconds. Hands bared, he made a quick motion to retrieve a kunai knife, held backwards in his hands. Pressing forward, down the hallway, his eyes alert for traps, Inoshi reached the next door, pushing it open. Instantly, his heart fell.

As if a pulse of blood shot through his entire system at the sight that he saw, Inoshi's eyes quivered, shooting a glance around the room in one last attempt to seek out a trap. There was no trap. "What...have you done to me?" Inoshi's body didn't move for a second, staring down at the blood covered and desperate looking individual. His lips quivered, not sure whether to dip into a deep frown, or raise into a sliver of a smile. What had he done to the Uzumaki? He had created a monster. A killer. A perfect warrior. He had unlocked more than dormant feelings and mannerisms. He had unlocked potential. That was the ability of his jutsu; one of them, at least. He could alter those of the human race and make them better. Faster. Stronger. And more prone to killing.

The kunai dropped from his hands, clanging onto the floor with a metallic sound to it, chipping the hard wood floor with the sharp edge. Before the kunai hit the ground, however, Inoshi was half way across the room, darting in Akahari's direction, falling down upon him in a sturdy embrace of fellow warriors. Inoshi landed on the red head's right side, his left arm falling over the man's shoulder and pulling him back a bit from his crouched position, staring into those changed, almost demonic eyes. He could see the hatred and wrath within them, the shark like hunger for blood. It was fitting for someone of the Bloody Mist. A demon had been born on this night. Inoshi's breaths carved out the lack of silence, interrupted only by Akahari's own harsh breaths. The oak base was cold, dark, and Inoshi could see his breath in the still air, even if only a little bit. Only enough light was present to be able to see the room, and the blood covered man, in a dull wash of grays, reds and browns. Instantly, Inoshi's other hand tore the mask from his own face, allowing his blonde hair to fall back into place around his head, and his soothing, hypnotic, sea blue eyes to resume their analytically glare at the world around him. Only now it was different that most times. Eyebrows bent upwards near the center, framing his eyes in a way that made them look distressed, and worried. Worried about a friend.

Pulling the Uzumaki back, withdrawing him from his hunched position on the couch, Inoshi allowed their eyes to meet with full, shocking force. It was as if the fire burning within Akahari's eyes were being drowned out by the endless sea of Inoshi's. "Wh-- what happened, Akki-kun?" Inoshi spoke over deep breaths, staring at Akahari's ripped clothing, and the blood covered skin underneath. What had happened? How had he been covered in this much blood? How had he gone about his killings. Was this the result of his inner self. Had he really birthed a true demon from within the confines of his own psychology?

Taking his right hand, Inoshi placed his palm against the man's cheek, positing him so that he faced Inoshi, resting on his knees - as did the Yamanaka. Thumb wiping the blood off of the Uzumaki's face as much as it could, clearing it from his cheeks. It was still wet, slippery, unyielding. "What... did you do...?" Inoshi asked, his voice seemingly more quite than before, eyes still burrowed in their worried expression. This was his friend, after all. This was not just another shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Allie
Allie

PostSubject: Re: You Condemned Me [P] You Condemned Me [P] EmptySun 16 Jun 2013, 10:28 pm

The monster in me . . .

The man came in to the room looking for a fight it seemed, expecting there to be intruders hiding and ready to stick knives in him the moment he stepped in to his own hide out. No, no one looking for a fight here, just running away from the one he had just finished in such a one sided fashion. The masked figured needed no introduction because Akahari could feel his very presence; The swimming array of 'colors' that his extra sense picked up was just a verification. Not that he cared. He couldn't run any further, the leather couch acted like a magnet to his fatigue. Anchoring him to the floor. Fighting was just too risky while he didn't know what was wrong with him. What if he snapped and tried to kill the intruder? No, this man, while he would love to give him a good run down for sending him to what could have been his death for just a decoy caravan, he knew he could do no such thing.

The man had stopped, and whatever weapon he had been holding suddenly fell to the floor with a clatter. He probably chipped the wood near the door with it, and it certainly would have been smarter to drop it deeper in the room where there was soft, white carpeting like what he was sitting on and staining right now. Oops. Then he was just there, filling up the red head's vision as he strained his color shifting eyes up to study the mask that covered his face. A mirror of his own, that lay in pieces on the blood soaked ground. Except the one piece that had ended up in the skull of the female ANBU. Inoshi was moving him, but he was shivering as he came off the high of the power eating him from the spine up. His eyes unfocused until the man was just a blur, but he knew he took the mask off his face and that his straw colored hair hung free around his face.

A brief moment of focus showed him the look of worry before he squeezed his eyes shut and made a low grumbling sound in protest to being moved again. This time the blond haired man turned him all the way forward, not allowing him to rest his weight on the couch any and forcing their gazes to meet. Then he asked that question...what happened? He wanted to know what happened? The sanity was flowing back in to him like pouring water in to a glass, but it was tainted. What happened? His eyes were slitted as the red light in them shifted and shivered. Fading. The warmth of the Yamanaka's hand on his cheek made him raise his own, hovering just above the other man's as if he were afraid to touch him. What did he do? Didn't he already ask Inoshi that? He ran a tongue over his stained lips, tasting the copper fresh on his tongue as he sighed. Something bitter and distant, as if remembering. "I followed my orders, shishou."

The hovering hand convulsed as his expression became strained, the pain receding like ocean water and leaving behind the ground it had disturbed. That ground being his mind, of course. With a bravery he had never shown before, he stopped the blond from wiping away the blood by placing his own hand firmly over his. Those now pure golden eyes were wide open now, something wild and violent shining in their depths. His voice was still hoarse, but clear as he spoke low, "I tore them apart....Some of them were nothing more then scattered pieces. I cut them open, danced in their blood. I enjoyed the fear in her left eye while I shoved my mask shard in to the right one." Akahari was speaking faster, sounding near to hysterics before he took a few shuddering breaths. "The red rain-" he swallowed before trying to speak again, "The red rain fell around me, and I stopped and admired the sight as I smiled."

The last word was a whisper that sent a shiver along the skin; A sound of awe and fear mixed together. There were no more agonizing waves, but the shore was so badly scarred and battered. Another shuddering breath, and he tore his gaze away from Inoshi to stare unseeing at the floor. He reluctantly released him from his grasp, but his finger tips grazed the softer skin of the back of his hand as if savoring the feeling. He may never be allowed to touch him again. Some of the blood on his skin seemed to shudder and move, pulsing along his skin like living tattoos until they disappeared under the cloth. The red head made a strained sound as it did so before relaxing a bit more in to the other man's grasp. Much of the blood was gone after this happened, but still some was smeared over his bare skin and soaked in to his clothing. "I've never been happier then when I was standing over their bodies and watching the blood drip from my hands. Knowing it was theirs."

Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: You Condemned Me [P] You Condemned Me [P] EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 10:31 am

You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791 You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791
Each word broke Inoshi's guard down, tearing it from the foundations on which it stood. It was so mixed. So downtrodden with emotion that he could not solve properly. His one friend was someone that he had created, and intoxicated with this disease. With this kind of immortal power. He was yielding such potent results for Inoshi's own abilities. He was truly something beyond the others. He was able to create such results. And all with the mind. Those that doubted before would be unable to doubt now. But at what price? This? This was too high a price. Inoshi's grip around the man tightened, his eyes looking pained as if he was losing the man that he had grown close to. As if the man that he had seen just earlier in the day was dead and gone, and the demonic form had taken his place. All of a sudden, all of the shy and insecure moments that had presented themselves as annoyances before, seemed harmless and desirable to the blonde haired man. As if he missed it.

The corners of his mouth fell as he looked upon his creation. "I followed my orders, shishou." Inoshi's eyes cringed, as if undergoing some kind of terrible pain. The hand left on Akahari's face clenched on his cheek, brushing off the blood, even when there was nothing more to wipe. Nodding a bit in reflexive response to the man, Inoshi studied his face, concerned for what was going on in the man's mind. It was not something normal in the slightest. Even Inoshi had no way of understanding what he was looking at. Of course, he knew better than most; only because he knew what he had unleashed from within the young man. Inner desires, as well as an inner deviant. He unlocked the young man's inner restraints on himself.

So this is what he was hiding.
Even Inoshi had not been suspecting that.

"I tore them apart....Some of them were nothing more then scattered pieces. I cut them open, danced in their blood. I enjoyed the fear in her left eye while I shoved my mask shard in to the right one." Each word that passed sounded more and more lost. More filled with an insanity that corrupted the once much more innocent man. Whoever Inoshi knew was not home at the moment. Only this monster. With each word, Inoshi's heart pulsed with another pouncing pain, until finally he lurched forward, his hand pulling Akahari towards him into a full and proper hug, squeezing himself against the red head. He was his friend, and this was how he treated him. Yet, was he really a friend? Would he have been Inoshi's friend without the effects of his own jutsu? Did he have to create those that were "worthy" of his grace? "What... what have I done to you, Akki-kun?" Inoshi spoke through hushed lips into Akahari's ear, almost whispering, but slightly more audible than that. Speaking onward, still, the ginger continued. "The red rain fell around me, and I stopped and admired the sight as I smiled." Inoshi only tightened the grip he had on his teammate. His partner in crime, hugging him as tightly as he could against his ow body, blood staining his clothes without him caring.

"I've never been happier then when I was standing over their bodies and watching the blood drip from my hands. Knowing it was theirs." Inoshi pulled back from the hug to look at the man's face, into his eyes, staring deep within him, searching for whatever it was he could find to subdue him. At first, he had considered another jutsu, another selfish waste of chakra to sedate him, but that was hardly fair. He was facing someone that he trusted. That was rare, and he needed to reciprocate that as much as possible. A friend was more than a comrade. It was more than a partner, or associate. That bond was deeper than what he had with most people. "Akki-kun, stop. Come back to me. Come back to me." Inoshi almost shook him, planting both of his hands on the man's shoulders, nearer to his neck than not. "I'm right here. You did what I asked, and you did amazing. Now please... come back to me... be the Akki that I know. You've got me right here. It's just you and me. The mission's over." Inoshi's voiced sounded slightly frantic, working his tones to conjure the perfect diffusion methods together. The catch was that they were genuine. He wanted to reverse what he had done to the man, but it would take time.
Back to top Go down
Allie
Allie

PostSubject: Re: You Condemned Me [P] You Condemned Me [P] EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 11:52 am

I can't face the night alone . . .

The embrace felt so distant, like something remembered from a dream. A cold, unrealistic thing that failed to live up to expectations. It didn't make him feel better, and that truth alone was enough to make pale ripples across the dark pool of his heart. He felt the disconnection as if severed by a blade sharpened to perfection as he tried desperately to place the pieces back together again. Wasn't this why he was doing all of this? To be held by this man? Why, when he finally got what he had been fighting for, did it have to leave him feeling more empty. Those troublesome feelings were stirring again...the ones he had seemed to pocket just before leaving this place to go on the mission that had changed it all. All the frustration at his failed attempts to catch the man's attention, all the undivided loyalty, the fear of becoming useless and discarded, the blatantly ignored glimpses in to his raw love for him. Akahari was staring up in to those drowning blue eyes...and he wanted to scream.

Maybe it would have been easier not remembering how they felt. This new mind had felt satisfaction, happiness...and fulfillment. Everything this man could not give him, that much he understood now. Inoshi had been ready to let him die, but now...did he make that face because he feared losing a true lap dog? A pawn to it's final breath, a thing to throw away when it's fulfilled it's purpose. He had devoted the past few weeks of his life to training and becoming prepared for the mission...but they were the best weeks of his life. He had a reason to look to the future. To believe, and feel hopeful...with the blond man at his side. Come back to me, he said. He didn't want to go back. Not to that world of misery and pain that he had known his entire life. Used, abused, and left for the next person with a pretty coin. Was Inoshi truly any different from those people? Just because the abuse was drastically different didn't justify the intention to do so.

It was too late though. He could feel it coming back to him in a painful trickle; Trading one insanity for another, much more familiar one. No, it was true Inoshi was not the root of all his problems. Maybe he was being too hard on him because he was just the most recent factor to it. Though, he wondered if the man would repeat the same request if he knew what was truly going on inside his head. The blond man shook him slightly, hands planted so firmly on his shoulders that he was surprised for a moment. Since when did it matter so much to him? He had tried to many times, God knows he did, to express himself to his man. Always on his guard, always so careful, not to lose the interest of the man. Even changing himself to suit the other man's wishes.

A sudden wash of anger reared out of the darkness, baring fangs and dripping venom from it's red claws. He tore himself out of Inoshi's grasp, coming off his knees and settling to the floor so his back was fully pressed against the couch behind him. It looked like he was trying to ward off the cold, wrapping his arms around himself with his knees pulled up. His face was turned away as he spoke, "Come back...but I never left. It will always be there just under the surface, waiting to swallow me. I'll never escape it." His voice was different now, lower but stronger. What it normally sounded like without the aura of acceptance slipping the warmth in to it. "My mission will never end. If you can't understand that then you don't truly know me, Inoshi."

His arms readjusted, pulling his knees in towards his chest in a gesture remembered from his childhood. So vulnerable, wounded looking. He was himself again, but at what cost? What about the next time? He knew it was not over. The red head truly didn't know what he should feel now. There were so many choices, so he sighed and set his chin on his knees as he stared straight towards the man's chest. Blood flecked his clothing, even some dark patches on his exposed skin of his arms that started to dry already. It didn't matter if Inoshi kicked him while he was down, then sent him to dig his own grave. Akahari would endure it and look forward to that brief moment before a true death as the blond man beckoned him back with a caress and a soft word. He glanced away again, ashamed of the thoughts running through his head as the emotions ran their course.

Inferno turned to glacier, then reborn in to a hot lash that he had retracted as quickly as released. It had made him feel tired as the passion left him. He just wanted to lay down on the floor and sleep, and if Inoshi hadn't been there he would have. He swallowed, casting his wavering gaze up to the man's own. "Mizukage-sama...I can see my reflection in your eyes. I'm losing the ability to hold my own head up." He offered a smile, a curve of his lips that was weak with the humor, but he had tried. What they had before was better then nothing at all. In truth, he was sore with the power having receded from his skin entirely now. The man made a face as he unwound himself, setting his arms to his sides and slowly stretching his legs with his eyes closed in concentration. "If I could ask a favor...could you help me get cleaned up? I couldn't get this thing on even when it was new."

Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: You Condemned Me [P] You Condemned Me [P] EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 1:34 pm

You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791 You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791 You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791
And then, in an instant, it broke. Shattered, Split into may pieces, not one larger than the rest, and all of them microscopic. His heart, blown apart into unrecognizable pieces of cover story, of lies and slanders that he had told not only the others, but himself. His own heart was incapable of looking onto the demon he had created, knowing that inside of that demon was a man that he cared about, writhing in pain; a pain much worse than anything physical, but from the lack of love. Inoshi knew what that felt like. He understood the constant search for something substantial. He understood finding it, tasting it, and then losing it to the awakening of a monster. They were the same, but completely different. Two different sides of the same coin. Inoshi's eyes were held open wide, frozen, like the deep oceans within each orb had all but frosted over, creating yet another barrier between him and what he wanted to be him.

And then the push. The push that rendered his own, new found and birthed feelings useless. The push that he had received all of his younger years. The one that meant he had messed up, not done it well enough, and was thus undeserving of the love he wanted. And that was what had happened here. Crusted over in his own guilt, Inoshi fell backwards at the push of Akahari's hands, causing his body to stagger backwards and trip so that he held himself up from behind with his arms, leaning backwards onto them. His lips were just parted enough to see that they were not touching, without offering enough light to see inside of his lips. His tongue lay still in the basket of his mouth, no longer tasting the half-breed of satisfaction, and only the guilt that stabbed him like dozens of needles in his stomach.

"Come back...but I never left. It will always be there just under the surface, waiting to swallow me. I'll never escape it." It was more true than the man even knew. Inoshi had created a fracture in the man's mind, thinking that it would finally be the perfect experiment. Thinking that finally he had found someone with a strong enough resolve to understand and comprehend the fracture, and go on living with it. He had underestimated the power of his own touch. The ability to cripple someone from the inside out, and then birth something within them that would tear a way out through the victim's most potent weakness. Their needs. He had injected this into the Uzumaki, and there was no way to remove it now. He could not simply take back what he had done with another touch. It would simply create another fracture which would only hold for a limited amount of time. No. What he had done was permanent, and it showed just how flawed the jutsu still was. Just how much work it still needed before it could be used without such devastating results.

The face of his only other friend flashed in his memory. The boy that he had hardly gotten to know the name of, but that he had promised lunch upon their next meeting. He had never seen him again. the cruel ninja world had taken away the one boy he had finally allowed himself to reach out too. And now it was happening again. One meets their fate on the path they take to avoid it. It was proven over and over again. Blonde hair shifted with his weight as he leaned, watching in stunned horror as the red head spoke ahead of him. "My mission will never end. If you can't understand that then you don't truly know me, Inoshi." The blonde's eyes flaired at the challenge. He understood full well what Akahari meant by it all. His mission was not so limited as here is your target, take him or her down, and the mission ends. The Uzumaki's mission was simply to act in service of his Mizukage. No. More than that. His idol, his master, his reason of life. That is what Inoshi had unleashed onto him. Had given him; no; had forced upon him and injected into him.

Inoshi's breaths came at an uneasy pace, the voice in his head screaming at him to stop and look at what he was doing. It terrified him. He had not accounted for this. The man before him was an experiment. Was nothing more than data, right? He was simply the next victim, the next to suffer, right? The voice screamed at him again, telling him to stop, telling him to remember. Telling him to stop being himself, and start being himself. Only Inoshi could fully comprehend it all, to the level that was needed. What seemed like minutes, hours, went by before the voice came from the exhausted looking man on the floor, now covering himself as if fending off the ice of Inoshi's eyes.

"Mizukage-sama...I can see my reflection in your eyes. I'm losing the ability to hold my own head up." The voice stopped in Inoshi's head. Drowned out by the formation of differing emotions. Shoved into the abyss of Inoshi's inner depths, and locked away behind thicker bars than before, thrashing and screaming until the voice's tone was too coarse to make out; and then it just faded. Glassy eyes looked at the ground, and then at the man before him once more. "If I could ask a favor...could you help me get cleaned up? I couldn't get this thing on even when it was new."

And then it tipped, pushed, fell, tripped, collided. His emotion slung to one side, gathering momentum, and throwing his body forward into a second, almost rough hug. The hug of two warriors. Two friends. Two enemies. His head buried itself into the gap between Akahari's neck and shoulder, like a small child hugging his one and only friend after nearly losing him. Like an innocent individual hugging the corpse of their brother, freshly after watching them die before them. "Yes, Akki. Inoshi sputtered his voice through the cracks of his conviction. "Yes, you idiot." It was obviously said with a loving caress to the words.

However, this had cut into Inoshi.
Opened the wound.
Leaving it to scar.
And scar tissue is much stronger than the skin there originally.
Back to top Go down
Allie
Allie

PostSubject: Re: You Condemned Me [P] You Condemned Me [P] EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 1:13 am

Stuck in this moment, forever . . .

Despite his fatigue and wavering vision, he could see clearly the emotions moving just behind the man's eyes like wild fire catching on dry grass. Yet, this was different. Maybe it was more easily described as cracks in the thick ice, shattering with such force that it rocked you on your feet and threatened to send you reeling in to the abysmal waters beneath. No, don't...He meant to speak the words, but they refused to come forth from his parted lips as he watched. The world slowed down by fractions, capturing the moment in a pristine slow motion as Inoshi flung himself forward. It was just his instincts to raise his arms to catch the other man, and as he did so there was a moment where he realized something important even before their bodies made contact. This would not be like the first embrace, cold and detached from his emotions. He would be able to feel it.

There was a light huff of breath as the other man embraced him almost roughly, and his arms were suspended just behind the blond's back. Debating on whether he should touch him in fear of the moment ending. Was this real, or a hallucination? If it was a dream, then he prayed he never forgot the warmth of being embraced by someone driven in to his arms by pure emotion. Hot breath caressed his neck with every exhale. The softness of his face pressed to his skin. He was stunned by how right it felt to him. It was like the contact was filling up the husk of his body, chasing all the aches and tiredness from his bones. Unable to stop himself, he set his his arms around the other man and tightened the embrace. Akahari turned his head to the side, burying his face in that soft, straw colored hair. He could smell the scent strongly when he only ever had gotten snatches of it before...something intoxicating and fresh, with hints of summer spices and a faint trace of sweetness.

He felt the heat in his face moments before the dam broke, spilling tears hot and fresh down his face. Before, crying was only a weakness to him, and even in a way it still was, but this wasn't from sadness. This was the moment he had fought for, even if it came with a different context then he had always hoped. Not just with Inoshi, but his entire life he had prayed that someone would come to his arms for just him. Not his body, or because they'd paid for him. Not even the countless woman he had dated had ever come close to making him treasure the moments spent with them like this. Maybe he was a masochist in the way he returned to the only person he'd met who had never thrown their virtues at his feet. He had never imagined enjoying the touch of another man so much, because they had always caused him suffering, yet he craved this man with every shaking breath and sleepless night. It was so wrong, but yet so right.

His voice was slightly muffled, his face still buried in the other man's hair. "Just...I want you to know that you don't need to hide things from me. You could go mad and say the sky is falling, dancing naked in the streets with a sword in your hand. I would gladly join you." His eyes, which had been closed to savor the moment, opened as he loosened his grip enough so that if the man wished to move he could. Though he hoped he would stay. Not yet, maybe not forever, but not yet. Words whispered, almost inaudible and as if to himself. "I would follow you to the ends of our world and beyond." He sighed, knowing this moment was coming to an end soon.

His fingers flexed against the man's back for a moment, feeling the energy through his skin like holding on to a small sun. He had never been so close to someone with such power and been able to explore the colors physically. It was like it clung to his fingers as it rose off his skin, making his own shine brighter where they met. There was an importance to the much fainter reaction Inoshi's had to his, though, but he had expected that.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: You Condemned Me [P] You Condemned Me [P] EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 11:56 pm

You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791 You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791 You Condemned Me [P] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791
All he did was feel the moment as it unfolded. He was always feeling the moments, spacing them out, understanding them, analyzing them, and coming to know them. Memorizing them. Replicating them. But now, he just felt the moment. It was bitter sweet, with a bitterness that would soon prevail in his mouth, casting out the sweet. He tried to savor the flavor slowly, not wanting to have to be ruined by himself once more. Inoshi's eyes closed, his body still hung over the red head's own, arms clasped around him, his right hanging over the man's left shoulder, and his left just below the man's right. The moment extended for what seemed like hours, and merely seconds both. It was too long, and yet not long enough. "Just...I want you to know that you don't need to hide things from me. You could go mad and say the sky is falling, dancing naked in the streets with a sword in your hand. I would gladly join you." Inoshi smiled.

It was the kind of smile that was close to a laugh, nearly giggling at the absurdity of the words coming from Akahari's mouth, hardly understanding how he had conjured them and approved them as appropriate for the situation at hand. But in that odd way, they were. They weirdness only made them more fitting. After all, he was talking to a rather random and extroverted Uzumaki. "I would follow you to the ends of our world and beyond." And then the serious version. The version that hurt more. Inoshi's eyes closed quickly, pressing their lids against each other, and trying to fight the words that felt the need to surface. It was not the right time to tell him. Not yet. Tell him that, yes, yes he would follow the blonde to the end of the world - because that was how he had been programmed. Instead, Inoshi pulled back slightly from the hug, allowing his face to be held directly in front of the red head's own, close, but not too close. "I know you would, Akki-kun." Inoshi paused, his eyes wandering up to the ceiling, almost jokingly, the hint of a boyish smile creeping on his lips. "Oh... and... the sky is falling, Akki-kun." With another moment's pause, Inoshi pulled back further, ending the moment when it felt right. "But I'd never bring a sword with me. I don't see the point." His tone seemed completely serious, in a joking way, as if actually confused by the red head's proposition, despite it obviously being a joke; teasing the Uzumaki.

"Now c'mon, let's get you cleaned up, you mess." He took a breath, standing as he spoke and offering a hand down to his younger friend. "Those ANBU suits are expensive... you going to pay for that, hmm? Hmm?" It was humorous, of course, but in reality, it was all in an effort to have the red head forget the fracture of insanity that he had just experienced. Inoshi could not afford to have him question it yet. That much was certain. Any kind of naturally born distrust could cause the mental fracture to crack a little further; his natural mind telling him not to trust, while the other, implanted and hardly natural side of his mind telling him that the Yamanaka was incapable of doing wrong. It would only further the damage. Inoshi's smile remained on his face, looking down at the torn up body below him.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Allie
Allie

PostSubject: Re: You Condemned Me [P] You Condemned Me [P] EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 1:41 am

Take me back to the place where I belong . . .

A faint movement tickled his neck with the soft hair, but he didn't mind it. He was so immersed in the moment, trying to memorize every detail thoroughly. Even the blood that had seemed to stay fresh for so long on his skin until Inoshi was pressed against it. He could feel his body getting sticky with the substance and knew that if he didn't get out of his clothes soon it would glue the fabric to his flesh. How troublesome the idea was, but slightly interesting knowing the other man had already agreed to help him. It almost made him want to laugh at the irony knowing he wouldn't have enough energy left to do anything but get cleaned up and find somewhere to sleep despite the fact that the other possibilities were just wishful thinking on his part. Making the trip back to the village tonight would be impossible in his exhausted state, too.

Then what he had been dreading but fully expecting happened. The blond man pulled back from the embrace far enough to look him in the face, but it was enough for Akahari to stop placing back up the walls he had made. The safeguards against his true feelings expressing themselves, again. Their moment was over. Their faces were close now, but not close enough for him. He was just there. Inoshi spoke, then those blue eyes flickered up to the ceiling. A small smile touched his lips lips as he let he closed his eyes and looked away as if embarrassed by the words he'd spoken. The other man was pulling farther away now, and he heard the floor creak slightly with the standing motion. That warmth, like being wrapped in a thick fur cloak, was slipping through his fingers with every centimeter of distance put between them. Yet, he said and did nothing to stop it's withdrawal. I already realized that I can't.

Those golden eyes reopened as the other man spoke, and his gaze raised to take in the smile and the outstretched hand. A light laugh fell from the lips that held that crooked smile. "Maybe. If you be gentle with me." The teasing tone was accented by his hand raised from his side, reaching out to the other man's and grasping it. One would think that the events of the day would make him think twice about his choice of interests, but the loyalty to Inoshi was the one thing he knew he could not change in himself. No matter what that entailed.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Condemned Me [P] You Condemned Me [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-