Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets do this [Kimiko/p]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Vide
PostSubject: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 12:36 am

Yoroi Kaguya

Close to Yoroi's home there was a large gap in the forest, a place that looked like it had been untouched by nature. The gap was roughly twenty meters in diameter, a place filled with sand, pebbles and larger rocks, a small river running through it's center. He had been told a while ago that the entire place was once a pool where a lot of animals came to drink and bathe in the past. Over time, the pool had dried up entirely, the water that was once at it's surface sinking into the soil, being only accessible to trees and plants which had their roots sticking into the ground deep enough. At the time, only deer and other woodland animals ventured near the place to get some fresh water that had just run down from the mountains. The creatures coming here knew full well that when a predator came, they had to be able to get out fast, having no place to hide behind or maneuver around in the open patch of land. Scouting ahead of Kimiko in order to check whether there were other people or animals in the area he often trained.

Sitting on a branch, he could see everything ahead of him with great clarity. All he could see were small woodland creatures such as a deer family and a couple of squirrels, figuring it would be good enough a place for their spar. Walking out of the forest and into the clearing, Yoroi wandered towards the river, chasing the animals that had been near it away into the treeline. Sending some birds flying and the deer to rush out into the forest, the blue haired youth just stood there in the center of the open spot, facing his own reflection in the water. As he peered into his reflection, it was as if it stared back into him as well. In his eyes, he could see that he was not exactly happy, though this was not because he was not satisfied with his life as it was now. On the contrary, Yoroi had a much better life now then he had back when he was still on his own now that Kimiko had become such a big part of his life. It was the amount of strength he had gathered, or actually, the strength he had not gathered yet.

"This should be as good a spot as any, even though there is not a whole lot of greenery around. I guess that just makes things better for our little spar.... over here Kimi-Chan!!!"

After making sure the place was ready, he called out to Kimiko, signalling her that the area was clear for their spar. He wanted to get stronger, which was why he had asked her to help him train, seeing it as the best way to figure out whether he had really gotten closer to her in terms of strength, or if he was still but a child that could not do anything. 
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 11:20 pm

Since the return of the blue-haired youth that Kimiko had come to view as a younger brother or an older son of sorts, she had been hard at work introducing him to everyday life in Konoha. She continued to make it known that his home was with her, but it was hard to take the animal out of Yoroi because it was all down to the way he was raised; she knew that. It would be a laborious process, but at least she was making progress with such things. He had invited her out to the Mountain’s Graveyard on the Fire Country, requesting for her to help train him in order to see how he had improved. She had no doubt in her mind that he had indeed improved, as she was able to get a good handle on somebody’s strength. It was made easier if she knew them and interacted with them a lot, which she recently had been doing with the Kaguya boy. That being said, he was a boy no more. He was quickly maturing into a young man, and he was undoubtedly of Chuunin level by now. He had left Konoha so determined to get stronger after their last spar, and after returning (much to her surprise and delight) the feeling of his strength had surely grown. She had of course accepted the request to help train him, as she took pride in her skills as a sensei. The ebony-haired young woman always wanted the best for anybody she ever taught, and she never limited it to her own students either. She had extended her offer to her good friend Kazuhiko, to numerous others across the village now to Yoroi. There was no real secret to true strength, she thought, aside from a striving goal and sense of purpose. She hadn’t been a natural shinobi; in fact, she had been the class clown for most of her life.

It was only because she pulled herself around and worked hard that she was at her prestigious place of skill right now.

Recently, she had celebrated her twenty first birthday, and doing as much made her realise just how… old she was becoming. It didn’t seem like yesterday that she was celebrating her thirteenth name day, and yet no less than three days ago she had turned twenty one. She didn’t know whether or not to tell her blue-haired friend, or whether it would matter to him, but if he asked she would say as much. She wasn’t at that age that where she was extremely touchy about revealing how old she was, and she probably never would be like that. It just wasn’t in her nature to act as such.

She awoke on the designated morning for their training bright and early, but it was no extra effort on her part as she was always an early riser. It was very rare for her to lay in past 9am, which revealed just how much of a morning person she was. She showered and washed her long ebony locks, feeling rejuvenated even further after the wonderfully warm refresher. She towel dried her hair and padded through to her bedroom to choose an outfit to wear, and she wasn’t planning on dressing so much over-the-top, although that being said, everything she owned was… unique in some way. She pulled on a cropped faded orange shirt with white sleeves and a deep v-neckline, a pair of short black shorts over which she wore a dark blue skirt of stretchy material, and to top it all off she wore sensible black shinobi sandals. After debating what to do with her hair, she finally shoved it up in a messy bun, leaving a few bangs to frame her face here and there but otherwise pulling all of it back. In all honesty, her hair seemed quite short at present ever since partaking in a mission where most of her long hair had been chopped off for a disguise. In spite of this, her ebony locks had grown past her shoulder blades with ease by now, but it still felt a little short in comparison to what it had been like before.

All of that aside, she was ready after picking up a croissant to grab and go. She locked up her apartment and dashed outside, enjoying the early morning sunshine and clear air. She had a small shoulder bag with her, but was otherwise without her typical weapons… on the surface, at least. If one were to look close enough, seals of varying sizes were drawn intricately on the insides of her arms, with all of the correct weapons sealed in their places. It was a method that she had taken a shine to as of late, what with how cumbersome all of the weapons were to carry around on a day-to-day basis. She wore her Konoha headband in its usual place tied around her upper right thigh, and all it took was a friendly wave at the two gate keepers on duty, both of whom she was familiar with to the point of calling them friends, and she left the village, headed for the Mountain Graveyard. It didn’t take her long to reach the strange place that, when compared to the rest of the Fire Country, literally was a graveyard, hence its telltale name. She had been here once or twice before in her childhood as part of foolhardy dares, but had not visited since that time. She knew of Yoroi living here after he told her as much, but didn’t visit because, well, he was away for a long time. She walked through the strange environment, eying things curiously as she did so. She raised her head to the familiar sound of her blue-haired friend calling her name to alert her to his presence.

She turned and smiled at him, chocolate eyes bright with excitement, she walked over to the youth with a spring in her step. “Good morning, Yoroi-kun!” She called cheerily at him, waving a hand vigorously at the youth while she approached. So this was the area they would be training in today… it was an interesting piece of terrain, and it had its own kind of forgotten beauty, what with the little stream and odd assortment of pebbles.

So what are your plans for the day?” She asked, wondering how he wanted to do things. She had prepared numerous training exercises if he wasn’t entirely sure, and she was happy to play sensei for him because that was what she was willing to do for those she loved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 5:14 pm

Yoroi Kaguya

By the time Kimiko arrived, he had already done a couple of squats in preparation, loosening his muscles for a solid spar that would hopefully last longer then their last fight. Back then, he had lost himself in his primal instincts, trying to murder the young woman just because he was fighting a losing battle. This time, things would be very different, his mind being much more at ease thanks to Shakreido and Kimiko and the advice they had given him. If he wanted to make changes happen, he would have to do it himself, he could not rely on the world around him to change in his benefit. In his life, he had always been used to living on his own, to live far away from other human beings so they would not look at him funny. His lack of parenting had resulted in him being what he was now, an uncut diamond in the rough. Yoroi knew full well that there was a lot of unused strength and potential inside of him, though the trick was laying in pulling it out and using it. Through training and fighting, Yoroi got closer to the power that was still inside of him, the power that was still unused at this moment in time. He hoped that Kimiko would be able to draw it out by seriously engaging him and taking him on as an enemy, rather then a friend. 

“Well, I wanted to spar with you again. Last time things did not go like I had planned at all, though a lot has changed since then. If you don’t mind, I would also like to know the basics of the elements you possess. I know you can use the wind element, though I don’t know the other element you control, so I would like to see that too”

After responding to her question about what he wanted to do, he wondered what she knew about the natural elements. Yoroi really only knew the basics of it, not using his elemental natures much at all, using only his Taijutsu and the Shikotsumyaku. It was not like he did not want to use it, it was just that he was not good at it at all, relying on the things he could use, rather then the things he could not. Just because he was so uncertain as to what Kimiko's other elements were, he had chosen a location where very little damage could be dealt to their surroundings. Wind could easily rip out trees from the ground, while things like Water could easily wash everything away in it's wake. Yoroi himself had the water and the lightning element, having little to no techniques to use with these elements, though that was probably for the best. As things were now, his lack of understanding would only create a hazard for himself and those around him when he used any elemental natured ninjutsu. If things went on the way they did, he would either learn more by watching Kimiko, or by having Shakreido bring him things from Ryuchi that would help him gain a greater understanding over the elements. He really wanted to become stronger so he could aid Kimiko in her endeavors, having little to no ambitions for himself at all. Despite that, he knew full well that he had become a lot stronger in the last year alone, not planning on stopping any time soon either.

“I learned a lot on my journey to the land of lightning because of the different places I have seen, as well as learning from my companion. Maybe this time I will be able to make things a bit harder for you. Whether things will go the way I want them to or not, I promise I won’t make it easy for you this time. This time, I want you to engage me like I am a threat to the village, rather then your brother. I need to be faced with uneven odds, or I will not be able to grow from this at all. It may be asking a lot, but I won't blame you if you end up wounding me.”

That said, he extended his arm, holding out his fist as if he was waiting for Kimiko to bump back. It was something he had learned in the land of lightning when he was sparring one of the large Gorillas that lived in the forest of sanctuary, bumping fists when they started a fight and again when they finished their spar. Standing ready in his long sleeved black shirt and fairly wide sleeved pants, he walked on black boots, disliking the sandal type shoes everyone was wearing. Just like every other time one met Yoroi, he did not have his headband with him, simply because he used the band to hold together a makeshift tent, while he had sold the plate of metal a long time ago. Having just asked her to go all out against him, he was certain to receive wounds and would be unable to win, though just trying it would be more then enough for him.

Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 1:04 pm

It soon became obvious that Yoroi wished to spar with the Jounin, made as such by the fact that he brought up their last spar together. He had lost control and wished to kill Kimiko, but things were different now as his strength had increased and he had changed numerous things to make himself more powerful. She wasn’t one to hold grudges, and she knew that the bout of anger, frustration and rage that her companion had felt at the time was entirely fleeting. He didn’t hurt her and he snapped out of it just in time, and thus there was no issue. Even if he had hurt her in any way, shape or form, she still wouldn’t blame him whatsoever. That wasn’t how she did things. The youth also expressed an interest in the elements that Kimiko possessed, something that caught her by surprise. He remembered that she utilised Futon, but she hadn’t used the other numerous elements to her advantage last time. Either that, or she hadn’t yet mastered Katon, Futon, Doton, Neton and Enton; she wasn’t entirely sure. She gave the youth a smile, nodding her head as she did so. “Well of course. I’m quite a unique shinobi as I utilise three elements; Katon, Futon and Doton, in other words, Fire, Wind and Earth. From those, I have ‘mastered’ Fire and Wind, which has opened more doors to me in terms of new elements in the form of Smoke and Sound. I’ll demonstrate all of these abilities to you during our spar, and you can see how I wield them first-hand.” She was proud of her strange abilities and element sets, that much was obvious. She was a unique shinobi in that way, as she was not aware of anybody else able to utilise five elements, albeit if two of those were branches from others.

He went on to state that he had learnt a lot on his travels and from his companion, whom she knew was the snake summoning he had made a compact with. Yoroi vowed that he wouldn’t make things easy for her this time, and he asked a large favour of her which ultimately surprised her. He asked for her to consider him as an enemy of her village as opposed to the younger brother figure she had come to love. It was true what he was saying about how somebody truly grew as a shinobi if they were faced with such uneven odds and an possible life threatening situation; that was how she had managed to defeat two dangerous B-Rank criminals while ranked only a Chuunin herself, because she stepped up to the challenge or she would have died. With a small sigh and nod, she sealed the deal, understanding Yoroi’s want for more strength as she was still very similar. “If that is what you want, then I promise that I won’t hold back.” She paused, closing her eyes tightly in a pained manner, knowing that what she was about to do would be hard on her. That being said, she managed to fight full-on against her boyfriend after much prompting and coaxing, so she was sure she could do the same here. Toshiro was a different kettle of fish, however, as he was a Jounin like her. Their differences in skill level were minute at best, and their spars had been dangerous because they were ultimately highly skilled killing machines. This spar would be dangerous because Kimiko was a whole rank and special title away from her companion. “And if I injure you, I’m sorry in advance.” She stated with a slow nod, showing that she understood the stakes and what she had to do. It would be extremely hard, but she had to do it for Yoroi’s sake.

Subconsciously, she lowered her right hand brushed the Konoha headband tied there as a long-time habit she had for wishing herself good luck, and more than that, she wished her opponent luck too, especially in this instance. She watched as Yoroi held out a fist towards her, a sign of a challenge. With a small nod of her head, she reached her fist out in return, bumping it firmly against his before turning on the spot and stalking back a few paces to give the youth a fighting chance.

When you’re ready… let’s get this started.” She stated with her back still turned to the youth. Slowly, she turned and stood on the spot about five metres away from her now-opponent, chocolate eyes hard and determined with a frown set on her face. She would take this spar seriously, as if it was a life and death situation, because that was what Yoroi wanted her to do. And how could she disappoint? With no warning whatsoever, she was already moving, with one hand slamming down onto her other arm, she held up a hand again. By doing as much, she channelled a small amount of chakra onto the large, black seal painted in place there, causing it to glow bright blue. From it, her large fan appeared, balancing in midair, she snatched it quickly, twirling on the spot and unfurling the fan in the same sweeping motion, swinging it powerfully to whip up a strong gale. The winds formed by this technique shot quickly at their target as visible ‘slicing’ blades of wind within the gale’s force became all the more noticeable. “Kamaitachi!” She cried out the name of the technique as she swung her fan down again, forcing the gales to move much faster than they were already travelling. In a similar swift movement that she had performed earlier, she sealed the great fan back into its seal on her right arm, and her hands began rapidly forming well-known seals. “Gouryuuka no Jutsu!” She shouted next, compressing three large fireballs all shaped like dragon heads. The heat swirled from them angrily as their great fiery jaws opened wide in soundless roars. The only noises heard were from the cutting whirlwind technique performed before, and the harsh crackling of the intense flames.

She directed each fireball at Yoroi, but more than that, she made each of them impact with the wind jutsu she had performed only seconds earlier, transforming each dragon head into a huge fiery inferno by itself. The wind itself caught fire while it travelled, and the cutting wind blades within the technique became even more visible. Kimiko truly had started off this spar in a deadly manner; she had killed people with this combination before.

Techniques Used:

SCs Used:

Weapon Used:

Chakra Remaining:
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 5:04 pm

Yoroi Kaguya

As soon as the fight started, Yoroi could tell that Kimiko was not holding back a thing. The moment his eyes caught up on the fan she had summoned, he knew that the first attack could mean but one thing, Wind. Beginning to maneuver back as soon as he saw it, he figured that if he could get a bit of a distance, he could use his speed to outrun the attack itself. Creating a distance of seven meters, he got closer and closer to the treeline, his intended location. Within the treeline, waving a fan of that size around would be sufficiently hard enough for him to get in a couple of hits if he was lucky. When Kimiko first waved her fan, she used a technique she called Kamaitachi, sending a gust of wind in his direction. Intending to dash out of the technique entirely, Kimiko caught him by surprise when she spoke up over the sound of the rushing wind, hearing something along the lines of Gouryuu something, followed by fire shaped like dragon heads. 

The moment these fireballs got close to the wind, it seemed as if the flames fed on the wind to become even more intense, the red flames almost becoming white with heat. Realizing just how little time he had, even his physical speed would not save him from an attack of this size. As his skin turned white, the flames enveloped him entirely, followed by a loud, roaring explosion. In the aftermath, only an ashen black crisp roughly the size of a human remained, showing that Yoroi had been burned to death and beyond. That was, however, what someone standing on the other side of the fireball would have seen. What really happened was that Yoroi used his own custom technique, shedding his skin in a manner that was similar to that of a snake, dashing out of his own skin and rushing into the treeline to hide behind the first tree he could find. 

The skin he left behind had a thin layer of bone, giving the incoming attack a sense of truly hitting a solid target, rather then a loose skin. The explosion was of such size and intensity that it blasted a hole in the training area he had picked, filling it up with water from the small river. The amount of dust, dirt and smoke that rose from the explosion made it hard for Kimiko and Yoroi to see one another, which was exactly what he had been hoping for. Forming a string of hand seals, Yoroi created a clone that was completely like he was. Following up on this was the summoning technique performed by his clone, though the large snake would not show itself above ground. With that, Yoroi had set his trap, nodding at his clone, sending it through the treeline for cover. Yoroi himself however would not show himself, remaining close to the ground, looking through the shrubs to see what Kimiko would do next.

It was all he could do now that Kimiko had busted open her can of techniques like this. If he was not careful, the spar would end before it truly got the chance to start off. While his clone used the trees as cover, Shakreido himself moved through the ground, using the vibrations made by those walking above to guide him. Using the confusion that could be caused by the burned husk and the fact that Kimiko was probably concerned, the clone would suddenly rush out of the treeline at full speed, attempting to engage in close quarters. The vibrations made by walking and running allowed Shakreido to angle his burrowing, moving beneath the clone and Kimiko to set itself up for his own attack while the real Yoroi just waited and watched everything go down.

SC used:
Techniques:
Chakra remaining:
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 11:39 pm

Although she may not let it on, the ebony-haired Jounin was a trained killing machine. When her companion had told her to treat him like an enemy of the village, she wasn’t about to go easy on him, and she remained completely emotionally detached while one of her winning combos went soaring towards her designated target. She stood entirely still, almost eerily so, while she watched to see what the outcome would be. The combination impacted with Yoroi head-on, but she knew from the moment that it hit the ‘body’ that something wasn’t quite right. As creepy as it sounded, she was well-accustomed to the sound of burning flesh, and what she picked up on didn’t sound human; it sounded like an inanimate object had been struck by her technique. Her loose clothing and hair flew back from her body as the explosion made its impact, spreading smoke in the area that limited vision considerably, but even then she didn’t move an inch. As it all started to clear, even slightly, she could see a shrivelled mass of white material that seemed to be bone-like, but she wouldn’t swear to it. Such a thing would make sense, however, due to her opponent’s heritage and kekkei genkai that he had used to fight her before.

Although she was more than happy to rely on her already heightened senses thanks to vigorous training with her Lion summons, she wished to heighten them further and give her a larger boost of strength to aid in this fight. She brought her hands together swiftly, moving through hand seals that seemed to be of second-nature to her. Her body was surrounded with a huge poof of white smoke, and when it cleared she had transformed into a completely different entity. It had been a long time since she had broken out this technique to be used, due to the fact that she only ever used it when things were very serious indeed. Her body had become entirely covered in sandy fur to match a lion’s, claws had replaced nails on her hands and feet, feline ears protruded from the top of her head, large amber eyes slanted dangerously, a twitching black feline nose was constantly smelling for danger, thick black whisker marks covered her furry cheeks, and a large swishing lion’s tail burst through her clothing at her lower back. A low animalistic growl rumbled from her lips as she lowered herself down on all fours, arching her back like an angry cat while she scanned the area for any potential threats…

She found one.

Namely in the form of something, or someone, running straight at her. She kept low to the ground, feline eyes being able to see much clearer in the thick smoke still surrounding the clearing. Her claws were drawn and gouged out great chunks from the ground below while she readied herself for a pounce, knowing due to the fact that she couldn’t catch a whiff of Yoroi’s scent anywhere about this ‘thing’ that it wasn’t him. That meant she was perfectly safe to perform a jutsu on him without holding back whatsoever. Her paws flashed through numerous hand seals, ones she was very familiar with, as she felt conscious of showcasing as many of her techniques as possible, as well as the elements she utilised. Targeting the clone as it rushed at her, she slammed a palm down onto the floor, seizing control of the surrounding earth beneath it, at roughly seven metres away from her current position. Immediately afterwards, the earth began to churn dangerously, twisting in on itself as it aimed to catch the clone and disperse it. After doing as much, Kimiko’s attention was averted as she began dashing straight for where she had seen the clone coming from, the tree-line not very far away.

She ran on padded feet and paws, mimicking a lion rather beautifully, because while using this technique, she was a lioness. While she ran, she built up chakra inside her body, moulding and kneading it carefully for her next move when she got close enough. When she was about five metres away from the tree-line, she skidded to a controlled halt, bringing up her paws as a large white blade made entirely of pure sound chakra was formed between them. Upon grasping its handle, she swung the blade quickly in a graceful arc around her body, before letting it crash in front of her on the ground. A huge crescendo of impossible, bleeding noises emitted through the clearing, something she didn’t even flinch at, even with her heightened hearing levels in this form. She had gotten used to performing her strange jutsu so much that the high-pitched noises that rendered other people’s hearing useless didn’t even affect her. But, she was intending to mess with the heightened hearing of her opponent.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Remaining:
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013, 5:59 am

Yoroi Kaguya

Still watching from the treeline, he made sure that he was not found, keeping a big enough distance to keep Kimiko in the dark about his position. Watching her every move, he learned from the things he saw her perform, taking them to heart and making sure that none of it would be forgotten. Kimiko was one of Konoha's strongest Shinobi, meaning he would be able to learn more from this then he would from any other ordinary spar or solitary training method. To his limited knowledge, being a Jounin meant being one of the strongest people in the Ninja world, and because she was one of the strongest people of Konoha, that meant that she was probably one of the strongest among those people. He was among one of the lucky ones that actually got to learn from this kind of person, allowing him to further himself as a Shinobi and as a person. To be family to such a person placed a lot of pressure on him as well, knowing that he had to live up to the reputation this woman held, showing that it was not all fun and games. Returning his focus to the fight, all he could really do now was bide his time and watch what Kimiko would do to counter his clone. Watching the formation of hand seals, a puff of smoke obstructed both his own and his clone's vision for a moment. What his eyes picked up next was both alarming and interesting, seeing how she had altered her body into something that appeared to be a bipedal feline, the species not being familiar to him, though seeing similarities between her and the Mountain lions that roamed near his mountain home. 

Seeing her claws working on some rapid seals, the ground started moving on it's own in front of him. Due to his own speed, he could no longer stop in his assault, stepping into the churning mass with one foot, though instantly dashing out at the cost of dislocating his foot. With the engaging clone compromised as a result of the churning earth, it's foot popped back into position while still in flight as it used it's speed to stay with Kimiko's fierce form. Her speed was formidable, even more so in this form of hers, though he was not going to let some Ninjutsu technique get the better of what he had achieved through physical labor. When she formed a sword of wind, Yoroi's clone responded in kind by springing blades of bone from his lower and upper arm area, defending itself from the wind sword while in turn making for a capable offense. Using his momentum and physical speed to intercept her as she moved for the treeline, the blade of wind would collide with the mass of bone, resulting in a deafening explosion. Flinching as a result of this sound for a moment, it was not all the shock he would be facing. To his shock, it seemed that his bones had received cracks, something he had always believed to be impossible. The Kaguya clan bloodline was said to be an unbreakable, unshakable force, though Kimiko's wind sword had managed to crack the blades, even though it came at the sacrifice of her offensive weapon. Not letting up despite the shock of both Yoroi and his clone, the clone attempted to strike at Kimiko with his edged bones. He knew that they had been cracked, though that did not mean that they were useless now, having the ability to just grow new blades if the old ones failed to do the job right.

Beneath the earth, something else was going on at roughly the same time. Having heard the churning earth, the snake stopped and burrowed into the other direction, moving in a trajectory around the earth Ninjutsu, though slightly delaying his pursuit. Benefiting from the deafening explosion, the large serpent also kicked into action, using the sudden blast as a beacon, rising up from the earth on Kimiko's left side. With the clone attacking with his bladed protrusions and the snake engaging a tackle from the side, there was only so much the powerful Jounin would be able to do, for even the strongest could fall to a lesser opponent if they made the wrong choices. Despite her strength in Ninjutsu and probably physical prowess as a result of her transformation, she could still receive quite a beating if Yoroi's clone managed to strike at her with the blunt side of his bone protrusion, or from the snake that aimed to crash it's head straight into her side. Even though his chakra was running out rather quickly, he did not intend to lose the fight just yet, though knowing that there was no way in the burning hells that he would even have a remote chance of winning, only being able to dish out a few strikes before he would have to admit defeat. 

techs:
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Name:[/b] Dislocate/Relocate 
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Rank:[/b] E
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Range:[/b] Self
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Clan:[/b] Kaguya
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Description:[/b] By using the Shikotsumyaku, Yoroi has learned how to dislocate and relocate his limbs without having to move, but having his bones move out of their sockets, as well as putting themselves back in there when he wants it to. This is his more advanced way of the Escaping Skill learned in the Academy. It is more effective because it allows him to escape from bindings with very limited effort.
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Chakra Cost:[/b] 2CP

[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Name:[/b] Karamatsu no Mai | Dance of the Larch 
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Rank:[/b] C
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Type:[/b] Weaponry - Taijutsu
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Range:[/b] Close (0m ~ 5m)
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Clan:[/b] Kaguya
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Description:[/b] Karamatsu no Mai is a technique used by the members of the Kaguya clan. The user uses this jutsu to create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. These spines appear to be branches off their pre-existing skeletal structure rather than completely new bones. The user is even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. They can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes them basically untouchable at close range. If an opponent would start to get close to them, they would start to spin rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.  
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Chakra Cost:[/b] 6CP (Additional 2CP Per Post)

[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Name:[/b] Headbutt
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Rank:[/b] C
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Range:[/b] Close Range
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Element:[/b] -
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Description:[/b] Making use of his incredibly tough skull and scales, Shakreido will use his full weight and speed in order to bash his head against someone with the intent of inflicting as much blunt trauma as possible. His scales are quite sharp, and might add small wounds and miniscule gashes.
[b style="color: rgb(21, 26, 41); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;"]Chakra Cost:[/b] 4
sc's:

Chakra Remaining:

additional:
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013, 7:17 pm

Every aspect of Kimiko’s typical demeanour had disappeared with her transformation into her lioness form, her eyes determined amber slits as she focused solely on winning this fight. It wasn’t like it was a literal life or death situation, but she had been told to treat as such; to fight for her life, and for the lives within her village. For that, she would use every trick she had in her huge repertoire, and not hold back. Her Doton Ninjutsu from earlier had managed to slow the clone from coming at her by catching its ankle, but it was determined and kept coming straight at her with bones protruding from its body. In response, her blade of sound’s trajectory was re-directed at the last minute, impacting with the clone’s bones instead of the ground. A huge explosion ensued, stopping the clone in its tracks and cracking the supposedly impenetrable on its body. The sword dissipated into nothing after it had been used, and she never truly used it as a weapon per say. It was literally a form of releasing her sound jutsu in a more powerful manner by compressing it so much so that it took physical form. The clone didn’t give up there, and continued to come at her, aiming to strike with its cracked bones. From the ground, something, more specifically the snake, came barrelling out in a full-blown tackle aimed right at her.

Instead of reacting, jumping away or preparing to dodge, she simply stood there, waiting and biding her time. Her amber eyes were focused dead ahead, her body completely still as she felt the two beings’ coming closer and closer, until… her hand snapped up into a simple tiger hand seal, and all at once, a great blast of Fuuton chakra erupted from being pent up in her body. It aimed to stop the charges of both the clone and the snake in one fell swoop, having the power to knock both of them back with sheer ease. She had waited for the simple reason of needing them both to be within range, just before they had hit her, basically. That, teamed with her sheer power when performing Fuuton jutsu, meant that the power was increased drastically. She stood entirely still, making no movement to charge the previous jutsu whatsoever, aside from the quick movement of her hand into one single hand seal. When she was fighting seriously, her power levels were easily the best and most formidable in the village alongside a few select others. Perhaps now the only ones in the village that could stop her in a fight were Toshiro, her own boyfriend, and the Hokage. She wasn’t aware of anybody else on par with her skill level. It was rumoured that at some point in the near future, Kimiko would be receiving the coveted title of Sennin, meaning that she was literally of the same strength level as the Hokage, which really was something else. But right now, titles didn’t matter. All that mattered was how strong she was in comparison to how strong Yoroi was.

Even though she was finding this battle easy when compared to some of the battles she engaged in on dangerous missions, she admired how much development the blue-haired youth had undergone. He had obviously trained hard since their last spar, and it showed in how refined his movements were, how his speed was affected and his breadth of jutsu that he was capable of performing. “You have certainly improved.” She called out, not entirely sure where Yoroi was hiding in amongst the tree line in front of her. He had to be there somewhere, so he would hear her, surely. In spite of her compliment, her face was still set stony and harsh. Her ‘whiskers’ twitched on her face as she started to sniff the air, pinpointing Yoroi’s smell to an exact spot and nodding to herself slightly as she did so. She opened her mouth wide, moulding Enton chakra to spew a large stream of thick, cloying black smoke. After doing as much, she moved quietly, dashing far to the left-hand side and diving through the tree line, leaping over the low bushes and landing silently, using her nose to locate where her opponent was in amongst all of the smog. When she found where he was once more, she dashed at him, holding out her right hand and drawing a well-prepared seal on her pinky finger, stopping short of Yoroi and activating the seal she had effectively drawn. She raised her hand to the sky, releasing the seal and watching as it followed its course of action. Beams of pure non-elemental chakra rained down throughout the area, aiming to drive Yoroi out of his area of protection and to disorientate him at the same time. There was no way he could tell where the jutsu came from with the smoke screen hiding Kimiko from view, after all.

Jutsu Used:

SCs Used:

Chakra Remaining:
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013, 6:09 pm

Yoroi Kaguya

The sudden blast of chakra surprised both the clone and Shakreido, blasting the snake into the ground with a loud smack, causing the ground beneath him to crack. Remaining down for the time being, he had lost most of his will to fight right there and then. The clone got the worst of it, getting shot through the air and into the treeline. Luckily for Yoroi, he was still several tens of meters away from where the clone shot into the trees and crashed into the ground. The impact of this crash was enough to defeat the clone, sending what information it had gathered back to Yoroi, along with it's remaining Chakra. What it had gathered was not nearly enough to turn the tide on this battle, sending back knowledge of her enhanced physical traits and the minor bits and pieces he had been able to pick up of her sound and wind based powers. The sound bit was new to him, though he already knew about her wind release from their earlier encounter. Knowledge was power, though it seemed that no matter how much knowledge he had, her Chakra reserves overpowered what he could come up with almost instantly, taking her little to no effort at all to stop it, even though it was burning up her chakra in the process. 

As if she had actually been capable of sniffing him out, Kimiko started dashing towards him. Fighting in the treeline would be a good thing for him, using the lack of vision as a means of limiting both of them. Watching her come up, a sudden batch of smoke limited his vision, forcing him back. With the snakes that originated from his clone still slithering around, he still had a couple of trump cards that could be used as they started getting closer to their position from the point where the clone had been shattered. Preparing to stop moving back and engage the moment Kimiko would step out of the batch of smoke. Feeling a blunt pain in his shoulder, one of many beams of chakra fired from the cloud of smoke, grazing his shoulder and almost popping it out of it's socket. Followed by more beams, Yoroi figured the safe thing would be to leave the entire area all together. Dashing out into the clearing, Yoroi figured that the fight had already been lost now that it had come to this. She had taken Shakreido down and managed to defeat his clone in the same assault, which was commendable, though it still broke his will to continue fighting through means of tactics. 

It did not matter what he threw at her, she seemed to have a jutsu for anything anyway, making the use of thoughts and ideas rather useless. If they had been closer to one another in terms of raw power, things would have been a whole lot different, though that was obviously not the case. Out in the open clearing, there was nothing he could really use to defend himself with, noting that the snake was still laying up ahead, still playing dead like a prick. Yoroi figured he was done fighting and that he was alone against the Jounin now. Bending through his knees a bit, he prepared for the following attack the Jounin would make. Having taken little to no damage at all himself, his clone had been taken care of while his snake summon had also taken a bad hit. Not being able to see Kimiko as a result of the smoke screen she had put up, together with the trees further obscuring his vision. Right now, all he could do was defend himself against the next attack, hoping there was something he could do to stop it. The only thing in the back of his mind was what Kimiko softly said earlier, he had improved.

Chakra remaining:
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013, 11:08 pm

The warm-blooded killing machine watched through the gloom, her feline eyes well-adjusted to seeing through most forms of smoggy conditions. Kimiko watched as a beam of chakra hit Yoroi square in the shoulder, causing him to bolt and leave the protection of the trees, which meant that this battle was pretty much hers. She slowly followed after him, having no care for running. Walking upright, an act that seemed rather odd considering her current lioness form, she moved through the shrubbery and numerous trees out into the clearing, her body still well-hidden inside the smoke. She had no need to rush, not really. Even if she couldn’t see her opponent, she could smell him well enough. Her nose twitched furiously while she smelt the air around her, knowing that the snake from before was down for the count. Her enhanced hearing told her that no other movements or sneak-attacks were coming for her. It literally was just between her and Yoroi, two shinobi on a field of battle.

From within her body itself, she controlled wind currents to rid the area of the smoke screen she had made earlier, a small gale making short work of the thick smoggy atmosphere. The winds whipped at her long hair and sandy lioness fur, and her feline tail was swishing dangerously in anger and anticipation. She stood directly opposite Yoroi, and this was no accident. She had smelt him out with ease, recognising his scent even while she was in human form. It was true what people said about summoners becoming scarily similar to their summons, and in many senses of the term, Kimiko truly was a lion, a deadly predator that would stop at nothing to win its fights. Her long ebony locks flapped madly in the wind, even as it died down, giving away the sheer power she held just as a passive effect thanks to her vigorous, extensive training methods in the art of elemental Ninjutsu. Her amber eyes didn’t leave the form of her current opponent, and her claws were out on full display; glinting dangerously in the sunlight overhead. Her sharp fangs, the two front-most canines protruded over her bottom lip while she scowled at Yoroi, brows furrowed. She wasn’t particularly frustrated, but when she got herself so worked up like this, it came as an addition more than anything. “I will give you a choice.” She called across the gap between them, eyes never wavering in their determined glare. “We can halt this fight now to reflect on points for improvement that I have analysed in your fighting style. Or, we can continue the fight to the bitter end, and then after taking you to the hospital to be treated, I can focus on points for improvement.”

Although the latter choice sounded terribly harsh, it was very true. Kimiko didn’t wish to be upholding more jutsu for too long, so she would most likely crack out some A-Rank Ninjutsu to finish it all rather quickly. She was hoping that the youth would choose the first option so that they could reflect on what he did well, and what he could improve on. Fighting was an important aspect of getting stronger, but what made a spar more productive was conducting a short one, and addressing immediate issues as opposed to letting it drag out too far and going past a point of no real return. Especially since the woman fighting was Katsumi Kimiko. When she had been told to go all out, she didn’t hold back, not even on those she loved. In her last spar with her father, who was an Elite Jounin of the village, she had hospitalised the man for a whole week (albeit unintentionally). Sometimes, she didn’t really know her true strength, and offering the option to Yoroi was her way of saying ‘I don’t want to continue this fight anymore in case I hurt you’. She literally refused to spar with her younger sister unless it was a ‘play spar’ or serious training, because she was terrified of badly injuring (or killing) the little moss-head. It was literally like playing with fire… no matter what the outcome, you were bound to get burned.

Jutsu Used:

SC Used:

Chakra Remaining:

Last edited by Wildfire on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 5:18 am

Yoroi Kaguya

Standing roughly five meters out of the foliage, he watched as the smoke dispersed and the lioness showed herself standing among the trees. The young snake had to face the lioness to the very end, something that would be a lot harder from this point on. At the start of their fight, Kimiko had opened by blasting a large blast of wind, mixed with dragon's flames to create a searing inferno towards him. At the time, he had the ability to dodge the incoming flame tsunami, though he did not know whether or not he would be able to pull such a thing off a second time against a formidable opponent like her. What came next shocked him a bit, she started talking rather then doing what he had asked of her. The question was for him to pick whether then would continue fighting now and put him in the hospital, or if he wanted for her to stop so they could have a conversation about what went wrong and what went right. Yoroi appreciated the offer a lot, though there was no way that he would give up on this fight now, he was not done just yet. He still had more to put out, even if it meant getting hospitalized. If he gave up now, there would be no honor in the fight at all, and he would utterly fail himself.

"You know that I can't quit now, even though I thank you for the offer. A while ago, a man had almost killed me, I only survived because of my own counter assault. In a real fight, people won't think twice about killing me when they get the chance, meaning I can't ask you to stop now. Lets finish this", Yoroi said. The amount of things he had learned today were immense, a lot of points stood out in which he still had to grow while other points were discovered and utilized during combat. Even now, he still had not lost the battle, despite having pushed Kimiko enough to race through her chakra. Currently, Yoroi did not have a large amount of chakra left, though he knew that she too was slowly running out. With a bit of skill of a whole lot of luck, he could hold out just a bit longer to show just how strong he had become in the short time they had been apart. He had a couple more secret techniques left to put out there, things he had not shown her yet that might turn the tide, even if but for an instance. In that instance, he would be able to show her what he could do. The small group of snakes still slithered through the trees, a small task force under the control of Yoroi. 

Until Yoroi surrendered, the snakes would not back out, moving ever closer while avoiding detection because of their small form, making little to no sound at all as they slithered through the dirt. Most Sensor ninja had trouble noting the snakes, meaning someone who was not skilled in the sensory arts had little chances of spotting them at all. They did not matter, they were nothing more then an emergency method that he just might be able to call upon during this battle. Snakes had been the reason why he had been getting stronger, they passed down their secret techniques to him, though he only had so much that he could master at his current level of skill. He was weak, too weak to be of any significance to Kimiko, he was not even capable of putting a scratch on her with all the power he could muster. Sinking back into a lowered combat stance, he  prepared himself to continue the fight to the bitter end as she put it. Even though Kimiko seemed prepared to truly hurt him, he still had no intention of doing any real harm to her. "Bring it".

He was weak, but he still had the will to continue.

Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 4:08 pm

The silent stare-down between both shinobi seemed to continue for much longer than how much time actually elapsed, and was broken by Yoroi speaking up and stating that he didn’t wish for this situation to be unrealistic. He wished for the fight to continue until the end, knowing that in reality something like this wouldn’t happen. Kimiko nodded her head in understanding, even if she felt terrible for what was about to come. “So be it.” She stated, her tone having returned to a much colder one. Her immense amounts of chakra were slowly being depleted with the longer she upheld her Lion Transformation technique, and she knew that she had to finish this quickly. In a fight, her main trump card was the literally enormous chakra capacities she had at her disposal, brought about through natural aptitude and hard training in such aspects. The breadth of jutsu she could perform, as well as the great number of elements she had mastered also made her a formidable opponent, not to mention how many weapons she had to aid her, and the family of Lion summons that were ready to spring forth at a moment’s notice and fight with her till the last.

Shortly after the battle was said to continue, the ebony-haired lioness hybrid brought up a hand in front of her, while the other hand fished behind her in one of the pouches strapped around her waist. After finding what she was looking for, she brought out a small scroll and threw it into the air, unrolling it in the same swift movement. Intricate seals were drawn all over the scroll that Kimiko had painstakingly prepared herself, specifically for a reason that would win her the fight. In a small poof of smoke, a canister of sorts fell from the scroll and into her hand. She flipped the canister’s lid which was a release mechanism, and immediately after doing so, thick oil started to spew from the container. She directed it towards her opponent, but even if she didn’t hit him, the oil would provide wonderful added fire-power for her next few moves. After spraying the oil in a line of sorts heading for Yoroi, she disposed of the empty canister by throwing it aside and brought her hands together swiftly, feline amber eyes narrowed dangerously as she flashed through familiar hand seals. “Tsuchi Kairou!” She yelled, slamming her left palm down onto the earth below. At her touch, the earth began to churn and move like it was no more than water as opposed to seriously dense rock. It formed into a solid cavern, stretching up and over Yoroi’s head, encasing him on all sides apart from one; the one facing his opponent. Should this combination work, the lioness woman started flashing through some rapid hand seals once more, ending with one hand held up with the index and middle fingers brought together at her chest.

“Karyuu Endan.” She spoke the words in no more than a whisper, as if this technique was supposed to be a secret. Flames erupted from her body itself, moulding into a fearsome dragon. Said creation was then sent barrelling into the earthen corridor, amplified by the oil that had been spread around earlier. Kimiko manipulated the dragon, making it dip down onto the oil on the floor, and made its jaws open wide in a soundless roar as it barrelled closer and closer, right down to the end of the corridor in the aim of catching Yoroi while the youth had nowhere to escape.

Scroll Used:

Jutsu Used:

SC Used:

Chakra Remaining:
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 8:41 pm

Yoroi Kaguya

No time was wasted after he had stated that he would rather continue fighting then to give up no. Watching her actions closely, he saw that she performed a jutsu she had called upon before when she pulled out her fan. This time however, she pulled out a canister of some sort, held it in his direction and shot a black liquid towards him, though it did not reach far enough to his him. Whether it had been intended to be like this or not, he didn't really know, all he knew was that she had a plan that could end this fight, so constant vigilance was a requirement. Life would never throw him a bone, meaning if he was to lose his cool and give in to his blood rage, he would lose this fight in less then five seconds. Narrowing his eyes to slits, he prepared for what was coming as well as was possible, though he was not prepared for the ground around him rising up, creating walls on all sides, save for the front, even creating a roof to keep him from getting out. The small cavern, the black liquid, and the weaving of even more seals could only mean one thing, he was about to turn into furnace cooked food soon. The way out was forward, though the black liquid and into the upcoming attack, or to do a less logical, but still useful thing he had performed when he had escaped from a burning building. Molding his chakra into his right first, he turned around towards the back of the wall. Timing was key as he made a sideways spin to gain moment, his eyes peering over his shoulder to the wall.

Aiming his fist towards the rock formation right behind him, he bashed out part of the rock with as much force as he could produce. Busting part of the wall out with relative ease, he had learned that the lightning release was a logical counter for earth based techniques, making it perfect for his great escape. Having no time to waste, he slithered through the hole with the full brunt of his speed, though the flames seemed to have picked up in speed even more then he had imagined. As he made it out, the flames enveloped the entire cave, using the hole he had made as a vent to burst out in force. Catching him off guard, the flames struck him in the back, scorching away the clothing from his upper back up to his right arm, leaving a burn wound that hurt more then Yoroi was willing to admit. Luckily for him, he had managed to only take so much damage, knowing that if he had been waiting around in the cavern any longer, he would have been dry roasted like beef jerky. Ripping the remnants of his clothes off, he tossed the smoldering mess onto the floor, his back aching so much that it was enough to make him forfeit a regular spar, though that would not be the case now. Kimiko had done no more then what he had asked, even when it meant that she could have destroyed him just now. Slowly backing away from the earthen cave that was still spitting fire like an angry drake, Yoroi took the time to catch his breath. Waking up from his feigned sleep, Shakreido too smelled the scent of burning skin, taking the time to crawl back into his hole in the ground.

Standing about two meters away from the furnace, he saw how the flames died down inside of it, wondering whether Kimiko had picked up on the burned skin yet. Such a thing was hard to believe, knowing that the scent of scorched earth and the scent of the burning black liquid in itself made one hell of a gross smell. He had been hurt, knowing that the burn wound he had received was at least a second degree burn if not worse. To make things worse, every move he made with his upper body or arms made it feel as if his skin was tearing. There was one way to deal with this and continue fighting without the pain getting the better of him, knowing that the pain he would receive would be present for a while.. and would hurt like hell. Moving both his arms in a sweeping pattern to the front, the burnt skin on his back tore open, allowing him to move in a less painful manner, though sending a shiver of intense pain through his mind, biting down on his lip to keep himself from screaming. Bearing his sharp fangs like a wounded animal, the young man that wore only pants and boots just stood there, waiting for Kimiko to follow up on her attack once she noticed he was missing. That was when the realization hit him, he had become the prey, and Kimiko had become the predator. To think that he had been reduced to faulty tactics and hiding was an even bigger shock then the pain, but it was something he had to power through for the time being. Soon, it would be over, though he had done the best he could. 

Techniques:
Chakra remaining:
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 12:57 am

Keen senses were always a major part of her new battle plans, especially since she had made a pact with the majestic Lions. Her sandy ears twitched atop her head, twisting a little on either side as if they were aiming to pinpoint the location of what she had originally heard. In the midst of her attack, she could have sworn she heard the sound of rock being smashed. She stood casually, her long ebony locks swaying and dancing around her face where the stray bangs framed her face. Her feline tail swished slowly from side to side, portraying her hostile nature as a sure sign for all to see. Amber lioness eyes were narrowed dangerously on her rock creation, inside which the flame dragon was frolicking and exploded, filling the entirety of the corridor she had created. Her keen nose picked up on the familiar scent of human flesh being scorched, but it didn’t smell as bad as she had expected it to, confirming her original thought that Yoroi had managed to break his way out of there just in time. She raised a hand, seizing control of the earth that was still raised in a solid corridor formation, watching as it seemed to all crumble apart and sink back into the ground below. Huge amounts of smoke still clouded the clearing, making it impossible to see where her opponent was. But who needed to see when there was the sense of smell?

Her whiskers twitched madly while she sniffed the air, pinpointing the youth’s location to not very far away from her own. She held up a hand, hovering it over the seal she had used before to summon out her giant fan. She unsealed the weapon, instantly grabbing hold of it as it fell from above her head into her skilled grasp, unfurling it with a great gust of wind. The gale swept away all the remaining smoke, meaning that now, this fight was entirely out in the open. She was able to see now the damage she had inflicted on her younger brother figure, the burns and how he his shirt had been scorched off entirely by the heat. Her primary element was blazing and deadly, she knew this much and revelled in the fact. Fire burned until nothing remained, only ashes. Although this was good for fights against real enemies, it wasn’t so good for sparring against friends and loved ones. She re-sealed her giant fan, hovering her opposite hand over a seal on her other arm to unseal the great nodachi she wielded. It fell from above her head, and she easily grasped hold of it with one hand, spinning it expertly in her strong grip and pointing it in a menacing manner towards her opponent. The blade glistened meanly in the sunlight, its very surface seeming to burn and reflect a thousand other blades that danced on the ground below. She quickly drew six shuriken, making it seem as if she only wielded three in her left hand whereas her right was gripping the orange-wrapped nodachi.

She started running, expertly stacking two shuriken together in her deft fingers and launching all six at Yoroi, being careful to make it only seem like there were three being thrown. It was a cheap tactic, but one that worked with absolute efficiency if utilised correctly. She followed the shuriken in their warpath, moving behind the centre-most two heading directly for his torso. The other two stacks were headed for his left and right sides respectively, boxing him in on three out of the five possible routes of escape. That only left up or down, and this was why Kimiko charging wielding her own blade was cutting off those methods too. Her nodachi was longer than most, and it would allow her to reach higher than most swordsmen could with any slash she made. She spun her blade round in her grip as she pulled it behind her, preparing to strike with the blunt side of the blade and yet still packing enough force into it to suitably damage anything or anybody it came into contact with. She aimed for a simple horizontal slash at his upper torso, waiting to see how he dealt with her barrage of weaponry attacks.

Weapons Used:

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Remaining:
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 2:39 am

Yoroi Kaguya

While he took a moment to catch his breath, it seemed that Kimiko had other plans. Watching as the construct of earth sank down to mere rubble and killing the remainder of the flames inside at the same time, but raising even more ash and dust into the air between them. Whether this was another attempt of hers to limit his vision and attack from cover was still to be discerned as Yoroi prepared himself to fight again, biting through the pain while doing so. At some point in time, the wound would become numb enough for him to fight unhindered, though that point had not yet been reached. When a gust of wind knocked away the large amount of smoke and dust, vision was restored to both of the Shinobi. It was good to be able to see her, knowing very little about the remainder of skills she still had to throw at him. Noticing that she had summoned her fan again, there was every indication for him to believe that she might try to hit him with a wind attack again, this time having nowhere he could hide. 

Closer inspection showed that this was not the case, for she had prepared several Shuriken. When she fired them at him from a distance, he first believed that she was just testing his ability to respond after the hit he had taken from the fire technique. Forcing a fair amount of bones to protrude from his skeletal structure, he prepared himself to fight the woman in a trial of arms. Ninjutsu might not have been the best thing he was capable of, though weaponry was where he excelled far above his peers. As the projectiles engaged, he started spinning rapidly, using the multitude of bone blades to systematically pick out every single one of the projectiles before they could breach his defenses and reach his flesh. Deflecting more projectiles then he had initially seen, it seemed that she had managed to hide more of them in the other's shadows, a neat little trick. Using the multitude of bones protruding from his arms, shoulders and chest to defend him from the incoming projectiles, he could see that Kimiko was not too far behind her weapons. 

Moments after deflecting the projectiles with his spinning dance, he saw how her sword was moving in from the side, passing in a horizontal trajectory. Using the momentum gained from his spin, he slammed his arm to the side, allowing the bones that protruded from his body to block the sword. Only when he blocked it did he notice that she had not attacked with the cutting edge of her blade, instead having aimed to defeat him by hitting him with the blunt side of the weapon. As the bones held the blade back with their full might, he locked eyes with Kimiko's. "So after all this, you're still testing whether I can still move quick enough to defend myself from some Shuriken, using tricks like hiding one in the shadow of the other. Even your strike wasn't aimed to truly bring harm to me, you merely used the blunt end of your weapon, even though close combat is my forte" he said, filled with the confidence that had just come back. Applying pressure to his arm, he now aimed to take the offensive by forcing Kimiko back.

Jutsu:
chakra remaining:
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 1:08 am

Her sneaky trick with the shuriken didn’t quite seem to work as Yoroi deflected them all with his Kaguya technique, and he used the same technique to block her strong nodachi strike. She may have been using the blunt edge, but the force she applied was still enough to kill; of that she was sure, because it had worked numerous times before on missions and the like. The bones held back her blade, but it took a considerable amount of force to do so. In the seconds of suspension that followed, her opponent caught her eye and challenged her outright. He seemed to taunt her, about how she still hadn’t yet dealt a killing blow as she was using underhanded tricks that couldn’t kill. Her feline eyes narrowed, and from within her very being a huge burst of strength pushed her blade forward all the more, and she could feel the bones beginning to crack and buckle at her sheer strength, added to by her A-Ranked lion enhancements. “Is is such a crime to not want to hurt somebody I love in a spar?” She asked through sharp gritted teeth, her eyes narrowing further to predator-like slits. “I’ve already burnt your back to the third degree, I can smell it, I can smell the burnt flesh. I’ve nearly killed countless people I love in fights, and I don’t want that to be a trend that become set in stone. But if you insist…” Her tone was venomous, and her expression was deadly, of that she was certain as her muscles tensed entirely, preparing her next move.

She held Yoroi at bay with one hand gripping her blade, pushing against him just as hard, if not harder, than he pushed forward at her. It gave her the chance to slip a hand back into a weapons pouch, drawing out a bigger scroll than the last one she had used. She unrolled it and dropped it, lifting her foot to slam down hard on the intricately-drawn scroll. She held up her hand with the middle and index finger together and released the scroll. A huge blast of sheer Katon jutsu shot from within it, engulfing her body and Yoroi’s if he wasn’t careful. It may only contain a C-Rank jutsu of hers, but her mastery of Katon made it considerably hotter and probably of B-Rank strength. She didn’t move and allowed the fire to wash over her body, hair flying up atop her head at the whoosh of sheer magnitude from the flames. Her amber eyes almost seemed to glow while she stood, her body becoming a conductor of sheer heat. When it all cleared, she was still stood, but her whole body appeared to be on fire. It didn’t bother her whatsoever, even if her clothing was now than a bit charred. It hadn’t injured her, it hadn’t burnt her, and more importantly; she was much stronger for doing this much.

Her blade glowed red hot from the jutsu’s heat, and she wasted no time in charging straight for her opponent again, arm not wielding her blade swinging around as she spun her body to impossible levels, making sparks of sheer heat and flames fan from her body in the same movement. “Can you touch fire without burning? Are you immune to its touch? I don’t think so.” She stated in a deadpan tone of voice, eyes narrowing as she fixed her gaze with Yoroi’s. This was an ability of hers that she rarely let come to light, because of the sheer power she possessed when her body was fuelled with flames. Not only was her speed, strength, stamina, hearing, sense of smell and eyesight greatly enhanced due to her Lion form, but now her body was literally flaming, making close combat a nightmare even for a close-combat specialist like her current opponent. This time, when she made to slash at the youth, she did so with the live edge, aiming in an upper arc to strike in a vertical cut from his abdomen to his chin due to the blade’s sheer length and greater reach than most weapons. She didn’t have to get extremely close, but she chose to do so with her flaming body, or rather, flaming fur. This was just a feint, however, as she lowered her blade before it could truly finish its warpath, instead aiming for a diagonal cut from his shoulder down to his stomach, a sharp angle that he should have difficulty deflecting. Her blade was burning at impossible temperatures, which would make this all the more painful should it hit.

Scroll Used:

Jutsu Used:

Weapon Used:

SC Used:

Chakra Remaining:
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:23 am

Yoroi Kaguya

Their weapons still clashed against one another, his push giving Kimiko the chance to take out a scroll from her back and activate whatever it was she had in it. It was different from the one she had use earlier, somewhat bigger, probably meant to contain something larger, or stronger. When the scroll started lighting up, he knew that there was no weapon sealed inside of it. Knowing her elemental natures, earth could capture or crush him, fire could scorch and burn while her wind could just rip him to shreds. Using his speed to push off and dash back from the fire, it seemed that the fun and games were now truly over as they seemed to both run out of chakra rather quickly. As it turned out, her Lion form gave her an edge in battle, though it also ran through her remaining chakra faster then she was probably going to admit. It was probably for that reason that she started using pre-sealed techniques in battle, rather then further decreasing what little chakra she had left. Still, he knew better then to count her out on accord of having little chakra left. The strike was coming quickly, the bones that protruded from his chest preparing to take the hit. 

Even though they were attached to him, they were numb in the sense that he felt no pain when the bones went through his skin, and how he felt nothing when a superior attack had broken them. The good part about his bones was the fact that he could alter them, make them grow longer or shorter as he saw fit. Strangely, the bones did not move an inch as Kimiko got close, for there was something bothering him. There was no way of figuring out what went on inside of Kimiko's head when she told him that she had hurt and killed friends and family in battle, how she did not want to make a habit out of it, but that if he insisted, she could do what he wanted. Right now, it was as if he was dealing with a whole other person, only because he had made a logical statement about the way she was dealing with him. The obvious thing was to believe that she had considered his word to be some kind of taunt or rude gesture, even though such a thing was not the case. As someone who was supposed to be his older sister, someone who was supposed to understand him, she did not understand him at all. 

Rather then simply moving the bones in a way that could block the strike, they did not move at all. All that happened was that the blade was running across his chest, cutting down the length of it until the blade hit one of the bones located higher up his chest, blocking the blade before it got to cut into his throat. Despite the cut, the super heated blade scorched the wound shut as it moved through skin and flesh. It was a lasting scar, that much was for sure, though it was the one that inflicted it that would place a scar that would last, even if the tissue was to ever heal. Simply standing there with his eyes wide open, he moved one hand towards his chest as the bones retracted, touching the burnt skin and feeling the burn with both his fingers and the wound itself. The spar was over, even though there had not been a lot of a spar left to begin with. She had gone at him like an enemy, having pre-determined that she would strike with the intention of either almost killing him, or worse. 

Standing completely still for a moment, the blazing aura that stood around Kimiko was proof that she had truly come at him with the intention of ending the fight, one way or the other. As soon as he put all of the pieces together about what had just happened, the look in his eyes changed. His eyes narrowed, a spiteful glare making place for the look of confusion that had just been there a moment ago. With the last of his protruding bones moving back into his body, the young man turned around and started walking. At first, there was not a whole lot of speed behind his stroll, though as the seconds went by, the speed in his steps picked up to the point where he was moving at the full brunt of it. There was no doubt, he wanted to get away from here as soon as possible. Making his way towards the place where he had once been living in the mountainous regions of the fire country, the boy disappeared in the treeline that was all so familiar to him.

Shakreido was left behind in the wake of what had just happened, simply staring down the path the boy took and shaking his head in disappointment. Even he could tell that the things Kimiko had said would be enough to scar his young master for the rest of his life. He understood that there had been mixed signals going between the two humans, though even despite that, the things she had told him were harsh, too harsh. Slithering into the hole he had dug in the ground earlier, Shakreido also disappeared along with every trace of Yoroi.

Exit Topic

Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 4:24 pm

As her strike hit, she visibly winced in pain as if it had hit her as well. She was frozen, watching the look of sheer hurt in the young man’s eyes, and she felt sick to the very pit of her stomach. What she had said was terrible, she knew, but she was overly sensitive about having to do these kinds of things, that much was obvious. She wanted to help Yoroi grow and become stronger, to be there for him when nobody else was, and yet she had blatantly hurt him so many times during this spar of theirs… as well as leaving emotional scars for him to deal with too.

She pulled her blade back and dropped it to the ground with a clatter, her body beginning to shake as she looked down at her own hands, the hands that had once again hurt somebody she loved more than life itself. Without people like Yoroi, the young man she viewed as a little brother, she had nothing. She had no reason to continue living. So why did she always end up hurting those people in some way or another? She dispelled her Lion Transformation jutsu, the fur disappearing from her body along with everything else that characterised her as a lioness. Her skin was bruised and battered, that much was obvious, and she too had sustained wounds although they were nowhere near as bad as the ones she had inflicted on her companion. She hesitantly raised her eyes to meet the gaze of Yoroi, and felt a lump rise in her throat as she saw that look he was giving her. Without a word, he turned on his heel and began stalking away. All she could do watch in horror, silent tears dripping down her cheeks and mixing with the blood that streaked itself over her body as it did so. “Yoroi…” Her voice was no more than a strangled whisper which he wouldn’t be able to hear, that much was clear enough. “Yoroi!” She cried, her legs giving away from holding her up as chakra exhaustion started to set in. She stubbornly pushed herself to her feet, her breath coming frantically as she started to run after him desperately, hoping that he wouldn’t continue to shun her like this.

It had been his wish for her to fight seriously, and she had done so aside from a few little trick moves here and there. This was what always happened, wasn’t it? She felt like a monster, no, worse, she felt worse than a monster. She felt like a demon, an evil, terrible, remorseless demon that killed for fun and purposefully stole the life from people. That was what she was. Tears flowed down her face thick and fast while she ran, trying to catch up to the youth she loved as if he was part of her family. He might as well have been born as her real biological brother, and the bond they shared was one that was painful to lose. “I’m sorry!” She yelled, her voice choked with the tears that continued to flow freely down her face, splattering her clothing and the ground as she did so. Her body felt numb, and she was sure that if anybody chose to stab her, or strangle her, or inflict other such painful acts to her, she wouldn’t feel them. “Please… wait… I have to explain…” She tripped over her own feet and slammed face-first down onto the ground. Much like she expected, it didn’t hurt. The only thing hurt was her heart.

Painfully, she pushed herself back up and was distraught to find that Yoroi had disappeared. She felt her breathing increase rapidly, until the air intake was hurting her lungs. Her legs, unable to keep her stood up any longer, buckled and let her sink down to the ground. She knelt there and sobbed, hands clawing at her body as if she wished to tear herself apart, a small consolation for having basically broken her younger brother inside. She left deep gashes, blood trickling from the wounds inflicted from her grief as she rocked slowly back and forth, eyes still streaming with tears. “Please… come back… Yoroi… come back… I love you! You’re my brother!” She wailed, hands still continuing with their tearing motion at the skin on her arms. How could she live with herself after this?

{Exit / End Topic}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Lets do this [Kimiko/p] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-