Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 635

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 11:50 am

Enjoy
Hug Me
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 2:33 pm

Dat ending.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 2:37 pm

And here I was so stupid to think that characters develop in Kishi's story. Who knew the guy read my guide on how to write a story...
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 7:02 pm

Who else actually almost fell out of their seat when Orochimaru made his puns?
I know I did xD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 9:19 pm

Not enough Lee, Might Guy, and Tenten reacting to Neji's death.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 10:13 pm

Not even sure where Lee and Gai are, just know that Tenten has been knocked out since Ginkaku and Kinkaku.
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 10:14 pm

Adam wrote:
Dat ending.

Fo' realz
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 11:15 pm

Orochimaru - Verified to, beyond a reasonable doubt, to be totally infatuated with Sauske in an unhealthy, unnatural, and entirely homographic way.

Kakashi - Ouchies bro, thanks for just throwing that in their Kish, would have really enjoyed seeing more of that scenario then Sauske's dumbass fan club.

Sauske - Definitely seeing an even stronger dose of history repeats itself with the whole differences in tactics and approaches as far as personality and style goes after the whole "we dont need no bijuu let the mother fuckers burn" frame, which I honestly enjoy. To have had every last bit of darkness eradicated from him that quickly would have been too much of a stretch to me considering how far he had fallen (noted by Karin) during the Kage fight at the summit. 

Naruto - I get you wana be friends with everyone, but let the tailed beasts just exit the world for good, they nothing but trouble in the long run. To tempting for people like Obito who are but hurt.

On a final note......to quote Nikki Sixx of Motely Crue, "Chicks = Trouble." This whole damn thing is because of a chick. If there had been no Rin, there would be no delusional Obito trying to destroy the world. Damn it ladies, do you have to ruin everything Razz
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 11:21 pm

Oh my god Kakashi I almost forgot about you.
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 11:25 pm

Saint wrote:
On a final note......to quote Nikki Sixx of Motely Crue, "Chicks = Trouble." This whole damn thing is because of a chick. If there had been no Rin, there would be no delusional Obito trying to destroy the world. Damn it ladies, do you have to ruin everything Razz

Being a proud misogynistic myself, I appreciated the joke, but Madara would've just found someone else to continue his plans yo.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 11:51 pm

Saint wrote:
Orochimaru - Verified to, beyond a reasonable doubt, to be totally infatuated with Sauske in an unhealthy, unnatural, and entirely homographic way.

Kakashi - Ouchies bro, thanks for just throwing that in their Kish, would have really enjoyed seeing more of that scenario then Sauske's dumbass fan club.

Sauske - Definitely seeing an even stronger dose of history repeats itself with the whole differences in tactics and approaches as far as personality and style goes after the whole "we dont need no bijuu let the mother fuckers burn" frame, which I honestly enjoy. To have had every last bit of darkness eradicated from him that quickly would have been too much of a stretch to me considering how far he had fallen (noted by Karin) during the Kage fight at the summit. 

Naruto - I get you wana be friends with everyone, but let the tailed beasts just exit the world for good, they nothing but trouble in the long run. To tempting for people like Obito who are but hurt.

On a final note......to quote Nikki Sixx of Motely Crue, "Chicks = Trouble." This whole damn thing is because of a chick. If there had been no Rin, there would be no delusional Obito trying to destroy the world. Damn it ladies, do you have to ruin everything Razz

I thought Orochimaru was funny, seeing as I get what he means. In a way, he was the Jiraiya to Sasuke that pushed him to become stronger. Outside of that, I just thought he was super enjoyable in this last chapter, seeing as you get to see an other, more fun side of him.

Kakashi was a bit meh, but he is just in the same NaruSasu struggle with Obito, so it was to be expected.

Sasuke is actually choosing the Hashirama approach, seeing as Hashirama was pro-sealing the troublesome beasts away, where as Madara wanted to wield their power. Hell, Naruto is actually picking the Madara way for the right reasons, seeing as he is trying to help the beasts as living beings, rather then weapons of mass destruction. It's interesting, i'll give him that.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:23 am

Meh, I knew it had to come eventually. I just wanna see more fighting. Oh well, decent chapter I suppose
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:29 am

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What the hell is Kishi smoking to have all this backpedaling on character development. Seriously!? Karin here is the worst goddamn offender. Orochimaru comes close, with him dropping all his ambitions upon his what? 3rd revival?

And now we have Sakura, whom I'm guessing just suddenly fell out of love with Sasuke because Kishi seems hellbent on shoehorning in NaruSaku ending. Normally I wouldn't be pissed if not for all their previous interactions leading away from this. There's out of left field, and then there's a goddamn Zamboni bursting onto the plates.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:35 am

Dued a Zamboni would wreck them...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 2:46 am

Ulkira = Orochimaru fan = happy with this chapter.

Thank you, Sai. Thank you for still doubting Sasuke. Thumbs up to you.

Now then, onto the actual chapter. I'm also annoyed that Karin is still so smitten with Sasuke. I started respecting her a lot when she appeared to have gotten over her infatuation after the whole stabbing thing. Now that respect is all gone. Sasuke knows how to make characters regress into unlikable states. Just look at Sakura.

While on the topic of the Sauce: I get that eliminating the Bijuu would seem appealing, as they do sort of cause tension between the villages. But I don't know... You'd think that killing all the Bijuu would upset the balance of the universe, or something like that. Anyway, I'm also interested in seeing what lies ahead for Sasuke. I'm still hoping he dies somehow, good guy or not.

Anyone else find Kishimoto's attempt to use comic relief with Orochimaru kind of... not working?

Oh joy. The Kages survived. That makes the main character casualty count 2 instead of 7. Oh well. At least Gaara's still alive.

Final note: Good God. Sakura's forehead is huuuuuuuge.

Adam wrote:
Dat ending.
Indeed.

P.S.: Ugh. Sasuke.

EDIT:

Celene's Dino wrote:
Not even sure where Lee and Gai are, just know that Tenten has been knocked out since Ginkaku and Kinkaku.
Nope. Tenten's in the same place that Gai and Lee are right now. Grieving off-screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 635 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 635 Naruto 635 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-