Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Heroine Arrives!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Ashe
Ashe

A New Heroine Arrives! Vide
PostSubject: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 3:34 pm

She isn't me. She's over there, saving a puppy from a tree. I'm too lazy to do that. Being a Hero would be exhausting, like, seriously~

Basically, I'm a pretty mellow and upbeat girl who got dragged here by a friend [s](Or Three, I'm not sure anymore.)[/s]

Hopefully you all don't bite <3

P.S. I have NO idea what kind of character I'm making, or where, seriously. I just know it won't be Genjutsu. Genjutsu is just.. too annoying u.u

[s]P.P.S. I've read all the rules and that jazz. Don't harrass me. I read it all before I even made my account.[/s]
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 3:47 pm

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 7:51 pm

Well hello, Ashe. You better go read all the rules. Seriously, you should have done that before making an account. And watch out for that TNT guy. He bites.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm

Yeah, watch out for that TNT guy, he's seriously weird.
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 9:13 pm

I'd let him hold my baby, but I wouldn't let him feed it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 9:13 pm

Yo~

Aren't cats usually stuck in trees, rather than puppies? Thinking
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 9:26 pm

That TNT guy put the puppy in the tree. Crazy times.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 11:08 pm

Ashe wrote:
She isn't me. She's over there, saving a puppy from a tree. I'm too lazy to do that. Being a Hero would be exhausting, like, seriously~

Basically, I'm a pretty mellow and upbeat girl who got dragged here by a friend [s](Or Three, I'm not sure anymore.)[/s]

Welcome to the forum, Ashe! I rather like your username and your non-chalance towards heroism. Who the heck has the time to go climbing trees and saving animals anyway?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 11:53 pm

Hello and welcome, my dear! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 12:09 am

I got time to climb trees.... A New Heroine Arrives! 815275

And welcome to US
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 1:00 am

Tsumi bites, but he only bites things made of cheese. ^3^

Welcome to US! Very Happy You should join the best village (rhymes with......uh.... well, it's kiri). Why? Because i'm trying to pressure you into it, that's why! :3

Wherever you join, it's great to have a new face around here! :3
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 1:16 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Who the heck has the time to go climbing trees and saving animals anyway?!
Not to mention, you might end up needing rescuing when you get stuck up that tree.

Anyway, welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Ashe.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 1:54 am

Ulkira wrote:
~Fox~ wrote:
Who the heck has the time to go climbing trees and saving animals anyway?!
Not to mention, you might end up needing rescuing when you get stuck up that tree.
Speaking from personal experience, Ulkira? Actually, it doesn't matter. All I can picture is Ulquiorra being coaxed down by firefighters now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 2:04 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Speaking from personal experience, Ulkira?
I used to have very realistic nightmares. :C
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 3:17 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Ashe wrote:

Basically, I'm a pretty mellow and upbeat girl who got dragged here by a friend (Or Three, I'm not sure anymore.)

Welcome to the forum, Ashe! I rather like your username and your non-chalance towards heroism. Who the heck has the time to go climbing trees and saving animals anyway?!

I know right? Too much work.

TNT wrote:
Well hello, Ashe. You better go read all the rules. Seriously, you should have done that before making an account. And watch out for that TNT guy. He bites.

I.. did though! Why don't you read my entire introduction ;~;!

I even know what I want to make for a Ninja now! Yahoo~

>_> Strike, not just the /s, amusing, usually not like that. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 3:42 am

I know Ashe, I just give everybody a hard time. It's usually best to not ever read anything I say. :3
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 3:53 am

I HATE YOU ALREADY!

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go figure out how to make Bows not suck here.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 4:02 am

I came in here thinking about League of Legends. That is how I shall be leaving this topic. 

Either way hello and welcome to US. If you see any of our members in a tree, please get them down. Some of us have extremely annoying problems that we can't control, like that TNT guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 4:09 am

My job here is done. 

And thank you Zev for that little bit of recognition. :')
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 4:15 am

I realized Ashe from LoL

After I decided to make a bow using ninja.

I FEEL TERRIBLE
Back to top Go down
Zame
Zame

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 4:32 am

Ashe as a ninja would pretty cool. I think there is a lot that could be done with it as well.

Tempted to make a Tryndamere styled ninja now though.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 9:41 am

Welcome n stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ryuuji
Ryuuji

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 10:20 am

Rawr! Welcome to the site. FLASH!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 6:29 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Iiæcy
Iiæcy

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 8:23 pm

A New Heroine Arrives! Tumblr_mmbeqc0Vw41sq2g6yo1_500
Welcome, Gypsy
To the humble abode in which we live. Choose your path, and choose it wisely; doors do not open for everyone to seek. Your foosteps lead you to the mark of destiny, and the threshold of your mind leaves you but neigh to the end. What shall be your fate, your decision? What shall be your world, the one to be constructed by your own hands? You have come right, young Gypsy, to the hallowed grounds of the New World.

*shot arrows at* Pew! Welcome to the site in simpler terms, since I'm a lazy girl and plus you get to see prettiness before the ugly normal! I may be lazy but I work hard! And thee hee, bows and ninjas, bows and niiiiinjas! In any case, welcome and I hope you'll have fun <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Heroine Arrives! A New Heroine Arrives! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-