Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chasing a State Championship

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TNT
TNT

Chasing a State Championship  Vide
PostSubject: Chasing a State Championship Chasing a State Championship  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 2:12 am

Okay, so, to the people that I'm in topics with, this weekend I'll be in South Padre Island which is just off the coast of Texas. I'm chasing points so that I can have a better shot at winning a state championship this year. In other words, I'ma go fight some fools this weekend and see how I do. I'll be gone from Friday to Sunday, so I won't be too long. 

As for the last tournament, HOPEFULLY the video will be up on youtube for everyone's enjoyment soon. :3
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a State Championship Chasing a State Championship  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 2:21 am

Hopefully you'll at least get one post in our team topic before you're off to fight. D:

Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll kick ass and impress like last time! :3
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a State Championship Chasing a State Championship  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 2:22 am

Thank you, thank you. :3 As long as the team is all posted up by Wednesday, I'll be able to post.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a State Championship Chasing a State Championship  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 4:26 am

Kick butt, TNT! We'll be cheering you on from all over the world. Except some of us, who will be asleep. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a State Championship Chasing a State Championship  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 4:27 am

lol Thank you, Ms. Fox. Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a State Championship Chasing a State Championship  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 4:34 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Kick butt, TNT! We'll be cheering you on from all over the world. Except some of us, who will be asleep. Razz

Kick butt, literally. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a State Championship Chasing a State Championship  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 4:51 am

Just for you, Adam. I'ma kick somebody directly in the buttox.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a State Championship Chasing a State Championship  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 5:38 am

You better do well!
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a State Championship Chasing a State Championship  EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 5:53 am

Oh, you know I will. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a State Championship Chasing a State Championship  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-