Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 636

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 4:30 pm

Link
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 4:48 pm

An expected chapter. I wasn't surprised by anything that happened in this. Hopefully next weeks issue will prove to be a better read.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 4:50 pm

Sörä♀ wrote:
An expected chapter. I wasn't surprised by anything that happened in this. Hopefully next weeks issue will prove to be a better read.

Agreed, I thought of it to be a really quick read with no information or cool action, other then the fact that Kakashi can use Potent Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 4:55 pm

Well, obito isn't one for genjutsu, so I don't think it was super high level. Lakshmi would be no match for assume is that area, I don't think.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 6:40 pm

Still better than previous weeks. Why? Because at least Kishi didn't forget Kakashi's development and have him start trying again to save Obito.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 6:50 pm

I have to disagree. I thought some of the previous weeks chapters were definitely better than this weeks.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu
Tetsu

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 7:07 pm

Oh and the part that madara is using the fake side of obito's body to start taking control. Just saying that i thought it was cool, and in line with madara as a character. His ace up the sleeve in case obito had a change of heart and didn't want to revive him.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 7:10 pm

Tetsu wrote:
Oh and the part that madara is using the fake side of obito's body to start taking control. Just saying that i thought it was cool, and in line with madara as a character. His ace up the sleeve in case obito had a change of heart and didn't want to revive him.

I agree, thought it was still foreseeable as this TYPE of thing likes to happen. Madras was being cautious and honestly it is rather obvious that he would do something of this nature. Still, I suppose it is slight interesting in the way of exactly how he will use obito's body.

Hopefully we get more action next chapter Naruto 636 815275
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 11:52 pm

Hooray. Now Obito will have a sudden change of heart, and will somehow break free of Madara's control long enough to revive every major character who's died in the war so far, before kicking the bucket himself. Oh, the anticipation.

I'm predicting a failed attempt by Kishimoto to make us feel sorry for Obito in the next few chapters, and simultaneously give him some kind of redemption before his death. Still not gonna stop hating him.

On the plus side, Kakashi didn't waste time trying to save his Obito from the dark side, and instead chose the sensible path of killing his traitorous ex-comrade (Naruto could learn a thing or two from Kakashi). On the minus(?) side, Kakashi's now stuck in Obito's Mangekyou realm until further notice. :C
Back to top Go down
jaboodles
jaboodles

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 3:28 am

This was a good chapter I suppose, Kakashi's doing the right thing trying to kill Obito. I predict that Obito's going to eventually become "good" oh and the Eye of the Moon plan is going to partially complete before they break it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 636 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 636 Naruto 636 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-