Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So. Joining here its time to be spoiled.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ren
Ren

So. Joining here its time to be spoiled.  Vide
PostSubject: So. Joining here its time to be spoiled. So. Joining here its time to be spoiled.  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 11:13 am

I haven't watched/read Naruto in... well longer than I would care to admit. I enjoyed the universe, I lost track of the current, and couldn't catch up for several years, and never really thought about it afterwards. I'll do some catch up someday in the approaching future, surely, but the last thing I recall was... a bit after the big Cursed Sasuke / 9 tailed Naruto fight, and I believe just into Naruto's training. I've spoiled a decent amount for myself over time, between doing research, and Iroji telling me about it, but, the important part Is there anything I NEED to know? E.G. A plot or idea point that I know for me to roleplay effectively and well.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

So. Joining here its time to be spoiled.  Vide
PostSubject: Re: So. Joining here its time to be spoiled. So. Joining here its time to be spoiled.  EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 3:27 pm

Not really,

You can find everything you need here on the site, seeing as we do most things differently then in the Anime and Manga. But yeah, seeing as you are a Konoha nin, you can find anything Konoha related in the fire country and Konoha forums by the time you get approved.

Note:
If you join a clan or something, it can't hurt to look them up on Naruto.Wikia to figure out more of what they could do.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-