Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell to my rping days here

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Akuma
Akuma

Farewell to my rping days here Vide
PostSubject: Farewell to my rping days here Farewell to my rping days here EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 8:08 am

I just can't seem to keep active on this site, I don't know why.

So, instead of annoy you all with me joining topics and then suddenly going inactive, I'd rather bid a farewell to the site.

Sorry I couldn't stick with it guys, I'm sort of an a**hole, especially to you Adam.

It's a combination of a few things, including the training system here, but not even going to say anything, simply because it obviously works well, and I just don't seem to like it.

Later everyone! I still might pop into the chat and talk with you guys, if I'm still welcome, but as for rping here, this is the end

Love to all! :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to my rping days here Farewell to my rping days here EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 9:05 am

Ahhh Akuma. Many good times were had with you, kind sir. I wish you the best. I truly do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to my rping days here Farewell to my rping days here EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 9:40 am

Akuma I never really got to know you. But all the best.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to my rping days here Farewell to my rping days here EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 10:15 am

Never met you in the slightest, but I wish you bright tomorrows, and your path to be lit by Moonlight. It is always sad to see someone go from a place like this, often as it may happen.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to my rping days here Farewell to my rping days here EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 3:22 pm

Seeya in a few months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to my rping days here Farewell to my rping days here EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 11:03 pm

Adam wrote:
Seeya in a few months.

lol! 

Ahem... Hope you find your way back here man but good luck with whatever you do in your future.
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to my rping days here Farewell to my rping days here EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 11:59 pm

Peace bro, and good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to my rping days here Farewell to my rping days here Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-