Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Falls - Another Rises [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

One Falls - Another Rises [Private] Vide
PostSubject: One Falls - Another Rises [Private] One Falls - Another Rises [Private] EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 2:53 pm

One Falls - Another Rises [Private] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791 One Falls - Another Rises [Private] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791One Falls - Another Rises [Private] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791

One Falls - Another Rises [Private] 5c7c03ec-8803-4710-9522-00a5abbf8ba1
It was his turn, the king of this chess game. The king with the power of all of the pieces. The Mizukage's body flew through the trees, each branch hidden under the thick veil of fog. He moved like a blur through the swirling mists, the moving water vapors making way for their leader before closing behind him as if nothing had passed. It was the perfect place to kill, leaving no trace behind. The sky was dark, and made darker by the clouds that lay swollen on the ground level, blocking out what little light the moon had to offer. Dagger like eyes cut a path further and further into the forest, each step memorized perfectly, allowing him to override the lack of direction sub-par individuals suffered from.

Every single plan he had resolved had been done in nothing but perfect light, revealing this as one of the final straws to his ultimate adventure. He had solved every riddle that came to him, fixed every broken piece of his own nation, and now he only had one thing left to do. Claim what he deserved. What he had deserved since the beginning. No. This was just the first present under the tree. He had many more to unwrap still. This was just the one he wanted first. A grimacing smile slid across his face, offering a deadly glow to the already demonic aura, like a snake in the grass, sitting in strike position and laying in wait for its prey.

The woman he had sent word for would already be on the move, close behind Inoshi, flinging herself through the forest with just as much speed as the Mizukage, slowing his pace to match that of the jounin who slung her body next to his. The whoosh sound of wind slipping past his ears became louder as the pair picked up speed, throwing themselves into the night. Each was cloaked in clothing that did not match anything commonly found in Kirigakure. Silence had struck them since they had left, neither finding the chance to come up with anything meaningful or worthwhile.

His body was covered in something completely unique. Something never before seen. An oddly shaped cloak Blonde hair was tossed about in the incoming wind, damp from the thick water that surrounded him. The sea blue color of his eyes were covered by a strange, blank mask, containing only dark and elongated slits for vision. A small mic was attached to the inside of the mask, matching the mask and mic which attached to the woman's face beside him, allowing for constant communication should they drop out of earshot. The man's torso was covered by a black, long sleeved cloak that covered his fingers with its length - just barely. The high collar of the cloak buried even a bit of the mask which hid his identity. An identity which wouldn't need to be hidden soon enough.

Hung around his middle was a purple and white second portion to the cloak, and finally black pants and black shinobi styled shoes with high tops. The new outfit was a prototype of sorts, and this was the perfect first mission for the shocking appearance to be revealed. The mission in which the Mizukage would claim the power of the entire nation, no longer being confined to the idiotic boundaries of the small village. He had moved beyond that now. He was on to bigger things. Much bigger things. "Remember who we're dealing with, Tsurino." It was the first thing that had been spoken since Inoshi had briefed the woman on the tactical plans.

Inoshi had started the rumors long before this night, using the event which had transpired in Kumogakure as the perfect ammunition. With another Daimyo having been killed, it was easy to start rumor after rumor of the Water Nation's Daimyo having been selected as the new target. Instantly, the Daimyo had turned to Kirigakure no Sato's resources for top notch shinobi to act as the protecting service for the Daimyo - the Water Country's most valuable man, of sorts. Of course, Inoshi had not sent men who did not allow him eyes and ears into the Daimyo's movements and choices. After the right men had infiltrated the Daimyo's trusted circle of high ranking shinobi, he had been able to be however many steps ahead of the man as he needed to scare him, sending small waves of paid rogue shinobi, and other nation's shinobi to attack in small hit and run squads.

And then, of course, the corruption of fear had pushed the Daimyo too far, forcing him to deal in illegalities with other nations, bargaining for his life, all as Inoshi had wished. And this night was the climax. The night where Inoshi could finally confront him, face to face, and call out exactly what he was. A traitor to the nation. Of course, it was all from Inoshi's careful manipulation, manipulation which left no trace. Every paid soldier had died by his hand upon returning with mission success. Even the Kirigakure shinobi had been "taken care of" after being informed of their mission, upon completion of whatever it was. Failure was the same.

Tonight, the Daimyo had conducted a secretive council with numerous lords of the underworld, seeking help which would normally break the rules. Bend the game into something that Inoshi did not want to deal with playing. All he had to do was reveal it, and declare himself the new power - of course, it was not as simple as all of that. The manipulation had hardly stopped with this night. The young Mizukage had created another potent rumor of attack on this night, scaring the Daimyo into the creation of a decoy, a decoy that Inoshi knew about through the use of his own resources, set to travel along the area of rumored attack to take the brunt of the damage while the real Daimyo was able to conclude his illegal dealings under the safety of other's lives. A valid strategy, but something that would hardly work against Inoshi of the Yamanaka. He had attacked the decoy with another of his men, Akahari of the Uzumaki, making the Daimyo think that the attack had been averted, and allowing him to rest his guard, even if only slightly, while Tsurino and himself moved in on the real target, knowing that they would be dealing with whatever was left of the Daimyo's security force, if there was any posted at such an illegal event.

Most of the chosen men were loyal to him, and only him, simply awaiting his command to do as he pleased, no matter what it would cost them. That was the loyalty of the ANBU to their Mizukage, a loyalty which was more or less unnaturally bread within the Bloody Mist. Even still, the mission was to take the Daimyo alive, as well as anyone else that may be of use to his cause. Proof. Bait. Fun.

"Obliterate their defenses, no matter the loyalty of the shinobi you'll be facing. From this moment, even our allies are nothing but liabilities that need to be cleared, do you understand, Tsurino?" He called her name without the need of a suffix, something that was incredibly personal, but something that he felt comfortable with. He knew that such an order, an order already given, would be controversial within the woman, but he also knew that she would follow it. Her loyalty was the one reason she was not also a target of his cruelty, as she had once been. They had developed a bond that was impossible to describe. She was his right hand. The medicine to his innate sickness. The men he asked her to slay were men that had already pledged their life to their Mizukage, no matter what that meant for them in the long run. They were prepared to die for their Mizukage, and for their nation, thinking that they would be remembered as heroes. Of course, no such fate awaited them.

"Out of curiosity, how does this mission sit with you, Tsurino?"
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: One Falls - Another Rises [Private] One Falls - Another Rises [Private] EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013, 11:38 am

I am the sword
and Shield

Tsurino had been called for at her home. She was only told that Inoshi was summoning her and they were gone in the blink of an eye. It didn’t matter; they didn’t need to call her. On a night like tonight, the way Inoshi had been acting when they were alone she assumed tonight would be the night that they brought this judgment against the country. It took her minutes to dress and fall out the doors blending seamlessly into the night.

They were whispers in the wind, like shadowy ghosts  that moved over the streets. Anyone who would have seen them would mistake them for a flicker in the corner of their eyes. A shadow, but looking back they would only find darkness and the thick enveloping fog that gave their world a stillness, a silence the likes of which only Kirigakure could know.  Tsurino ran along Inoshi’s tailwinds, trailing at his coat tails as they glided over tree branches. It was a new moon tonight, the night was inky and black – probably for the best. The Kaguya did not want the moon to see what they would have to do tonight.  The shadows brought only silence. Even smaller animals and birds had slunk to their homes to ward of the darkness of this night.

Tsurino’s hair  usually flew out behind her but tonight was different. Tonight the satin like strands of silver were tied up against her head in a tight bun, and held in place with a small thin net that held the bun against her head. She wore only the scarlet bead that was beaded along a braid of white hair, and a short cascade of hair that framed her face. A white surgical mask covered her mouth hanging from her ears and her hands were covered in black fingerless gloves.  Her uniform was exact to that that Inoshi wore ahead of her. The unique cloak the likes of which nobody would have ever seen before.  Usually She would be against something so bulky, but the fabric was lightweight, she moved fluidly with the cloth and it was easy to remove should the need arise. The hood was drawn over her head,  around her neck was the wireless microphone between them, followed with the small bud in her ear so she could hear even the quietest sounds from her Mizukage should the need arise.

She was here for him, she had followed him from the beginning. Quickly she drew closer, running beside him almost in perfect step as they jumped tree to tree, letting the fog swallow them whole. She nodded curtly as Inoshi spoke to her quietly, breaking the silent of the night.  He addressed her knowledge of their target. He could not see her mouth but she flattened her lips into a hard line. Her jaw tense and she nodded swiftly. "I know."

He spoke of the Daimyo of the Water country. He was a very powerful man, a commanding force for the country in all aspects. Tsurino did not have to be in the position she was in to know the extent of his power.  This was the man that commanded armies, and battleships filled with soldiers and Shinobi. He commanded missions and dictated what they did, and when they did it. But he was growing old, and with old age comes old ideals, outdated ideals. Her jaw tightened at the recollection of the blockade during the negotiations of the small hot springs village. She was ordered to allow Kirigakure to be perceived as a bully. A foolish move made by a man who still thought power play was the only way to win over the hearts of others.  

But she was the piece in Inoshi’s game of intricate chess. Who was to say what piece she played, but she protected him. While he played the opponents like a puppet on a string. Inoshi drove the Daimyo to fall back onto the roots of his own corruption. He met with the scourge of their society. The people Tsurino wanted to kill and who filled her with nothing but malicious and violent intent.  It was the domino that allowed Tsurino to agree with such a manipulative scheme.  She wouldn’t ask Inoshi why he had done what he had done to lead up to this night. It was not her opinion that mattered, it was his tact that brought them to this night. She would follow him and his ideals into the night to bring about a better tomorrow. She felt these truths to be self evident.

In moments however they reached their destination. Coming to a halt Tsurino looked to Inoshi as they stopped, surrounded by trees and fog and silence. The Kaguya could sense figures in the distance but they had o chance of noticing the two shinobi and were not threats yet. They would be in a moment, Tsurino was brought here for a reason. She was the carnal hound to her Mizukage. The bloodied camellia in his arsenal, she was swift and she could be ruthless. Tonight she would have to be.

Tonight she would have to kill allies. Ones who would not know better and had not done anything better than their job. They had families and friends who would miss them.  As he spoke her eyes shut and her eyebrows knit together as the final bit of her humility for these people was temporarily shut away behind cold doors. She could not care for them right now. She would do as little damage to them without killing them. Some perhaps could be saved once this ordeal was over. Still even with this regret Tsurino nodded. As the question if she understood him.

”I have devoted any time I have free to healing men and women in our village. I hold their lives in my hand because I believe it is my duty to save the lives of the people who have families, and children and friends. Because I have devoted my life to bringing peace to this village under your rule.” Her eyes were hooded in shadows, though he could not see her mouth he could almost hear her grim frown in her voice.

”Because of that I feel conflicted for killing our allies. They are only doing their job. But it cannot be helped tonight. I will do what has to be done Inoshi.  My emotions will not play a role in what I do tonight. I am your right hand.  I trust you.” she looked back towards the fortress they would descend upon like death in minutes.  ”You know where I stand. Why I am here with you tonight without regret.”

She  felt the final remnants of her humanity locked away. The emotions uttering a soft whimper as they were sealed away deep within her. Like a parent who shields their children’s eyes from  frightening images she hoped to lock away her humanity so she would not have to feel this the next time she felt human.  So the human part of her that cared for human life would not have to see. But she would always know. This night would be carried with her the rest of her life.

At least the moon didn’t have to see.

Last edited by Tsutsubell on Sat 05 Oct 2013, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: One Falls - Another Rises [Private] One Falls - Another Rises [Private] EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 1:16 pm

One Falls - Another Rises [Private] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791 One Falls - Another Rises [Private] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791One Falls - Another Rises [Private] A6e20fd9-153a-4257-8808-296425679791

One Falls - Another Rises [Private] Coollogo_com-26495242

His feet created a small clamping noise as they touched down on the tree branch above their destination. Everything was just as he had calculated it to be. Of course. It had seemed to take only a small amount of time, though they had moved through the forest in silence for over an hour. Energy. Adrenaline. Life, pumping through his veins, kept him wary, active. Alive. This was one of the biggest moments in his life. Though he would not admit it, he was excited. Not nervous. Just longing for what was going to come. Boiling with the will to rub it in that, once again, he had won. Once again, he had played the other side like pawns. Predicted their movement. Created their movement. Literally. And then destroyed him with the very movement they thought was their own. He was, in all meanings of the word, the world's greatest perfection. A shining statue of gold among antique rocks upon which dust had left its gift.

One Falls - Another Rises [Private] Coollogo_com-281311075

Under the pale mask, Inoshi's face bent, forming the snake like smile that was more sinister than anything ever before. In a sick way, he looked forward to it. What he knew allowed him to completely forget of his compassion. Completely cast aside any sorrow he would shed for these people. He could not care less of their family felt the remorse of loss. Every large step forward crushed numerous small insects below - but that did not mean one should never move forward. This was his goal. Not to take timid steps, either. To dash forth with leaping bounds. To surpass what it meant to be human, and rise to another level. He would never stop. He couldn't ever stop.

One Falls - Another Rises [Private] Coollogo_com-281311085

There, before them lay their target. Or targets. A meeting hall that had long since lost its use, though retained its beauty over the years. Instead, it had begun to be used for various odds and end meetings, such as the one the Daimyo would be attending. To someone unaware that Inoshi had set the whole thing up in the first place, the Odayaka Meeting Halls would seem like the perfect place to conduct illegal business. It was out from civilization, far removed from Kirigakure itself. Full time military strength was flexed in the area, scaring off any possible rogue ninja. Lastly, it was located in a defensible area within the trees, and covered in the aroma of thick mist. To a Kirigakure shinobi, there was almost no better terrain to fight within. That went for Inoshi as well, though.

One Falls - Another Rises [Private] Coollogo_com-99678976

"You're the only shinobi I would trust with coming along, tonight." He paused. It was sometimes off when Inoshi was being completely sincere. Even to the woman, it would be almost missed, dismissed as something else, only to realize that no. No, he was really being meaningful. It was not just his ego and arrogance talking, for once. It was like he let some of his interior grace the presence of his exterior. "The only person that I ever even considered bringing with me. Why? Because I trust you. I respect you. It is for those reasons alone that you're here, and I have nothing but gratitude for that. You've become a great asset to this village, and a real teammate of mine." He paused once more, looking forward as if he was prepared to jump. But he didn't. Instead, he continued.

"You are wise and powerful. But most of all, you are good, but you do not allow that goodness to rule you. to blind you, or throw a veil over your eyes. You have become the master of your own world, Tsurino. Should, somewhere along the lines, I ever fail you. Fail this village. It is you who shall take over. You are the only person I could rest easy with having my creation in their hands." It was beyond rare that he spoke like this to anyone. "As we go forward, I ask that you continue to trust me. Believe in me as your leader, and your friend. This will not be the last time I ask you to sacrifice that morality that you hold so dear." He smiled. An invisible smile that she would not be able to hear. His face turned, as if excited, though his voice kept its solemn tone. "But! I will try and always ask. Never demand. Never order." He looked back forward once more.

"You're a good soldier."

Inhale.

"Are you ready?"

Exhale.

Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: One Falls - Another Rises [Private] One Falls - Another Rises [Private] EmptySat 05 Oct 2013, 8:53 am

I Hate
unnecessary
death

Landing upon the  bark of the mighty trees Tsurino remained silent. Pulled over her face, was the dark hood that gave the faceless white mask a more ominous appearance. They matched, Inoshi and Tsurino. Made to be simply faceless figures of true justice, reapers as she always had been.  But under the mask her face was as expressionless as the mask she wore. Her eyes filled with the sorrow for the families she would ruin tonight.  It was difficult, choosing the lives of the many over the lives of the few. She knew why she was here, her choices, her trust. Turning to the hooded figure beside her. The man she never expected to care for in her life. It was only her faith now in her choices that could lead her on. She never had regret, for anything that has happened to this point.

No…never any regret at all. Mistakes that happened could not have been foreseen. All one can do, is trust in them to make the right choice, and Hope, beyond hope that it was the correct one.  That is what she is doing tonight. Tsurino made a choice, she chose to be here, with him. Because he would bring about a different future, a better one.  

Yet the rock in her heart remained lodged as she saw the men she would be forced to slaughter. No, not forced. I chose this path. She felt gripping hesitation as her morals were shaken. Only to have the silence of her own existence broken by the words from her  Kage.  Her head moved a fraction of an inch towards his direction, acknowledging that she had heard him, that she was listening though through the faceless mask there was no recognition. She watched him, carefully, feeling her nerves eased only by his orders. Her trust placed in him was all she had now. Tsurino listened intently, keeping hre breathing even and her body relaxed softly. These words, she knew may never be spoke again. They certainly were never spoke before.  

Her eyes closed, feeling ease from his words wash over her like warm water. Yes, he trusted her as much as she trusted him. That was their relationship, one built on nothing but trust. She was not his tool, she was not a pawn in a game, she was a vital piece, ever capable of making its own choices.  Tsurino was a predator not a dog, but a wolf. A creature that demanded respect and trust. In return her loyalty was unwavering; she would give her life for him. For the life of tomorrow, for their village.  

She opened her eyes as he finished. His words etched into her memory. Carved into the flesh of her mind and she took a deep breath. ” I hate unnecessary deaths, I hate unnecessary pain. Whether it is my own, or the people I rule over.” She spoke softly, carefully letting her voice float like the wind. Her village, herself, the shinobi she saw after.  These are the people she spoke on in this moment. ”You know this, I trust your judgment Inoshi. Thank you.” She murmured, closing her eyes. Her morality would be called into question when it was needed, she was his weapon, but also in a way his humanity, which Inoshi seemed to able to cast aside at a moment’s notice. Tsurino was not able to have such a luxury, instead she gave her trust to him, and learned to lock her opinions, and feelings up behind steel and ice cold iron.  She knew, that often the only way to truly beat something monstrous you must let yourself become a monster.

Closing her eyes she turned back to the figures which wandered the posts, their eyes turned towards the woods they hid themselves in. The mist, cloaking their bodies. ”Know this, I trust you. Many will hate you for what will happen. They will call you a monster, and brand you a traitor and a murderer. But I will remain by your side.” She nodded once, flexing her fingers  and nodding once, softly.

”I am ready.

Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: One Falls - Another Rises [Private] One Falls - Another Rises [Private] EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 3:21 am

The blonde nodded, his own smile beginning to summon itself as he readied himself for the excitement of what was to come. To him, slaying his own comrades meant nothing. He did it often, so long as it meant keeping the majority safe. As long as it furthered his progress in whatever goal he was trying to accomplish. "Many will hate me?" Inoshi said, as if he found it humorous. "No. They will love me. Flock to me. Think of me as their savior. Their god." His voice sounded inflated once more. He had left his calm self, and entered the leader that he was. Despite his lack of proper morals, he had a sick since of justice that, in the end, worked for the greater good. That was what it was all about. The greater good. So long as it did not come at the total expense of the moment. "They will not know that we were here, tonight. Fear not, I can cover my tracks better than most. We kill with secrecy. I did, after all, choose to bring you. Not Hisoka, nor Akahari; both of which I can count on to make a scene." As if to show an example, Inoshi silently withdrew a senbon needle, flipping it through his fingers skillfully and out of habit more than anything else. It twirled until it was held correctly, gracefully perched and ready to be thrown. Inoshi waited for one of the unsuspecting guards to be facing him before he launched the weapon through the night. It made no noise. It could not be seen in the darkness.

First down.

The needle shot into the man's eye, slicing back into his brain and instantly killing him. "You're concern is keeping the outside clear. I want all guards down. Anyone who you suspect may even possibly know who you are - you kill instantly, without hesitation." With that, Inoshi leaped through the hiding branch and down onto the scene. Two men instantly saw him, only to also be met with sharp needles through their skulls. It was the element of surprise. Normally, such a bland attack would not work against members of the Daimyo protection party.

He had to kill in a fashion that left no holes. Should a single shinobi see that he was there, attacking, they could scream or yell. Sound an alarm of some kind. What was more, they were all connected by radio mic to the squad leader inside - a man that Inoshi knew of; the man that he was almost as excited to see as the Daimyo himself. The Nara who ran the whole protection operation - a man that Inoshi had been playing like a puppet for years. Knowing that Tsurino would follow, and cover him, Inoshi continued forward, trusting that she would take care of those on the perimeter. She was in charge of the outside. He was in charge of what went on behind the closed doors. Always had been.

Placing his hand against the over sized handle that led into the old meeting hall, he found that it didn't budge. It was locked. He almost smiled. How petty could they be, honestly? Moving like an attacking snake, his hand grabbed a kunai and slammed it against the handle with the strength of a kage. It cracked and fell off of the door, allowing the large wooden frame to swing open. Instantly, those inside turned to greet the man who they would only see as a masked threat. His eyes moved like masters in order to speculate every detail he could take in. Four men. All four had mics. Each he could identify, and each was of the jounin level. Two fire type users, two water type users.

Instantly he shot a kunai at the shinobi farthest back, forcing him to dodge instead of use the radio mic. The three closest to him all came in for close attacks - trying to utilize their numbers against him in the small space. Futile. Without flinching, he raised his hands in a triangular hand seal. "Shinranshin no Jutsu!" He spoke, his voice deadly and filled with the ability to slay. He watched the hesitation as the shinobi recognized his voice, their eyes widening. It was too late for them. His jutsu fired, slamming into each and every one of the hopeless ninja. Before they could do anything about it, they had slaughtered each other, their attacks coming in an untamed flurry, tearing each other apart with their own weapons. As each fell, he raised his hand to the mic and send a single message. "I'm in. Keep the perimeter clear. Contact me if anything happens." And so it begun.

Jutsu Used:

SCs Used:
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: One Falls - Another Rises [Private] One Falls - Another Rises [Private] EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 12:52 pm

Sorry

She watched her Kage with his blank face gaze back at her. There was remorse in her stomach, inklings of it. He was willing to dip his hands in the blood of man to save them. But what was he saving them from, and how could one so quickly turn to slaughtering their soldiers so ruthlessly.

She watched the first man fall without a sound from her lips. Only a solemn gaze as he fell forward, off the side of the wall and into the black nothingness of the ground. Tsurino did not even hear him hit the earth below. The fog would swallow any unnecessary sound. Blood beget more blood. There would be praise brought about by lies, but Tsurino knew those words were true. True many would love him for the actions he allowed them to see as he played them like puppets on a string. She would know the truth, how they were all truly monsters in the end. Reapers, who donned the faces of monsters to do the dirty work humanity could not muster itself.

But then again…that had always been Tsurino’s job. Ever since she was a small child, she was always in the work of doing things others found unfavorable and malicious. Still they must be done. She trusted in his judgment, they had to become the necessary, momentary evil to bring about the changes leading to peace.
The Kunoichi nodded once, quickly to show she understood as his orders touched her ears. Their microphones will serve as their communication. Tsurino would keep everyone and anything outside of the main building while Inoshi took care of those inside. Once the Daimyo and anyone else Inoshi deemed necessary to take back with them were apprehended alive they would withdraw.  Until then Tsurino would be the immovable barrier. Her identity would not be known. Her actions would go unsearched, and she will be a nameless assailant,  an assassin, who brought about the first domino of revolution.

Kicking off after Inoshi at the moment’s notice, she sailed through the air like a silent missile. She was deadly, clasping a branch, using her momentum to swing herself back up, through the fog to land upon the far side the wall with ease. Her body made nary a sound as she sailed down upon her first prey.

The shinobi could hear barely a whisper, like the wind in the tree’s. Making the shinobi stop in their tracts, only for a hair of a second”I’m sorry.”  They heard pass like the breath of death itself before the heel of Tsurino’s palm crashed down upon the back of his neck, snapping the vertebrae, killing him instantly in a small pulse of Chakra.  There was no blood, no sound aside from the pop of his bones splintering in side of his body. Best of all there was no pain, it was instant. There would be no pain in this fight, nor would there be mercy. Humanity no longer had a place here. It would be ignored until she could stand to gaze up at the moon and apologize for her path of righteousness.  Her choice was made.  She only saw Inoshi crack the handle from the door and enter before Tsurino knew her time with him for now, was over. They would have to rely on the microphones for communication.

Her perk was utter silence. No one would hear her coming or going, as they ran towards the sounds of chaos. Shinobi took notice to the sounds, the chakra that began to leak from the strong building beside her.  Mercenaries, anyone for hire to protect the inner sanctum they just so rudely invaded. Tsurino never gave them chance for breath. Running footsteps echoed along the stone and without a motion she grabbed the collar of her fallen prey, throwing him over the edge with her along with him. While the body descended into darkness. She held onto the lip of the wall. Her shoes planted flat, feeding Chakra into the soles of her feet, keeping her stationary, ready to strike. They approached in a moment, before she sprung, her feet, kicking from the stone, her Hand arched out in the night. Brushing the person’s temple, just behind their ear, in the soft hollow her needle pierced the soft tissue, puncturing to the brain and they two were tossed over the side without a second thought, equally dead before they hit the side and tumbled into the darkness.

Adrenaline poured like ice water through her veins, sharpening her senses, making her heart pound, and her own breathing was heard slowly into her lungs. Calm, a striking iron calm that only came when the risk of death around you came, then the calm of a killer took precedence over that of a civilian. Tsurino moved with pinpoint accuracy. Soon there would be no need for Stealth. Her needle fired  through the darkness, this time, there would be fear. Splitting through the throat of the mercenary who rushed so loudly into the fog she did not need sight to see his form. The needle buried itself in his throat, severing the artery that resided there as he stumbled and fell to the ground, choking out. At her feet as she stepped forward and pulled the needle from his throat, issueing a small steady stream of blood, his mouth open and closing as if chewing and trying to breath. She stuffed a wad of paper into his mouth and jumped away, protecting the other side of the wall.  The fog was her veil, footsteps approached before she held up the single hand symbol.  A small pulse of chakra, drawn to the choked cries of the independent party. The paper bomb she had shoved into his mouth exploded, there was no longer any need to remain quiet.

Jutsu used:

[[OOC: don't hate me zack! I actually had this post finished three days ago....ok...you can hate me a little.]]

Last edited by Tsutsubell on Fri 08 Nov 2013, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: One Falls - Another Rises [Private] One Falls - Another Rises [Private] EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013, 12:06 pm

From here, things were simple. Simply put: a list of steps which would be followed with the utmost care. Something that would ensue a perfect victory. He had long since calculated the effectiveness of the area's defenses, leaving a small area of wiggle room for those who are better or weaker than what he was expecting. It was an intermediate group, when paired against the Mizukage and his right hand woman. Sure, they were the "hand picked" shinobi, built to create a solid structure of defenses against their enemies. It was normally an effective group, but not when playing against the Yamanaka. Over years, he had weaseled himself into the group's hierarchy under false aliases, and representing false personas. He had given himself the ability to become the hand which did the picking. He picked those which would fit the bill. Elite, solid, intelligent, able to take and follow orders. And he had given them that, but he had also given them a group which was unable to work well with a large amount of variables. Essentially, he had sent the soldiers of flawed perfection. And he knew where each of their perfections lay. He had trained them himself.

Beginning a casual pace forward, Inoshi's hand twitched in such a fashion that a kunai fell forth, slipping in between his nimble fingers. Step one, secure the area. His eyes made short jerks from left, right, up, and down, memorizing the area and completing his survey of protection. Step two, lay traps and secure area. He moved without hesitation, finishing the removal of the kunai knife from its place in his sleeve. It was not alone. A thin line of silver metal wire slipped forth, and attached to it was a series of four explosive notes. Quickly, and precisely, the knife shot through the air, carving itself a place in the doors hinges.

All the while, he kept his casual pace forward.

Step three, use timing and surprise as your first weapon. His eyes flicked up as he heard the sound of running steps behind the door. They were here. The handle turned and the door was pushed open, though its movement was stunted by the kunai stuck in just the right place. Inoshi's lips curled into a smile as he watched in humor. Like in a comedy, the enemies tripped onto one another in the sudden stopping movement, temporarily piling themselves at the door's location for a couple more seconds. This was timing. With a serene look, he whispered the word "boom."

One Falls - Another Rises [Private] 5566367a-a20d-4aaa-853d-00d2e61a1bc0

Step four, move to next location. Secure on arrival. A thin wave of smoke washed past him as he detonated the note, the wooden splinters from the wall and the door only adding to the overall effectiveness of the explosion in total. Bodies fell on top of each other, blood covering the walls, as well as the individual parts of the just-then-victims. It was not over so easily, he knew that much. As if coming from a bubble of the smoke, a shuriken attack was launched, stemming from those still alive on the other side of the explosion's radius. Rotating in a spinning motion, the Mizukage dodged the weapons, his outstretched arms splintering his fingers awry as if branches on a tree, catching the projectiles through their central rings. Such basic attacks would never work against the Mist's most powerful leader. Dropping them all on the ground, with a metallic clinging, he stood, peering through the smoke as it continued to clear. Four remained in the hallway with him, covered in the products of their fallen comrades.

The first took charge, raising a sword towards Inoshi and charging, as if to give the command to press forward. After all, they were the elite protection group of the Daimyo's personal squad. The others followed, another drawing a sword, the third clamping his hands together in seal, and the fourth grabbing two explosive kunai and remaining in the back ground. A classic formation. Lead with the two weaponry users, follow with a mid ranged ninjutsu support, finish with a shotgun trooper effect once the team has cleared. It was a concept he had designed himself, and that was its first weakness.

The first sword flick came from his right, easily avoiding it with a side step, swinging to the left and dropping down in just enough time to dodge the incoming blade attack of the second swordsmen. Rotating like a top in his kneeled position, Inoshi let loose his leg like a blender, knocking the second attacked over. Like a cat, he whipped his body up and over the tripped shinobi, pinning him to ground for just a second. They had good timing, but they were not practiced enough. They still left holes in their defense. But those holes were small. Looking up with a sadistic smile, blocked of course by his mask, he watched as the woman finished her last hand seal and inhaled as if to spit something. Inoshi acted in an instant, leaping from his crouched position in a straight dive towards her. His hands slammed against her face and swelling cheeks before he flipped over her, held up by one arm and propelled in a graceful dance. As his hand left the woman's head, he revealed the series of explosive notes he had planted on her, using the sticky texture to glue it into the kunoichi's hair. As he rotated into a landing position, he sent out a jabbing kick at her back, sending her staggering forward in a fit of water spitting coughs before she detonated on his command, exploding in a blast which took the other two with her, as well as rupturing the wall and cracking its surfaces.

Stepping through the crack in the wall, Inoshi stared forward, the expression on his face that of regained composure, and mischievous enthusiasm. Blue orbs scanned the hall, which looked empty. Though he could guess otherwise. Raising his hand to his mouth, he inhaled a large breath. Step five, secure the area. Account for different tactical approach. As he exhaled, he sent a bullet of air forward. The massive force wiped through the area, peeling the color and wood from the walls, revealing their sloppy insides. The sound of screaming pecked at the wind's noisy vortex as previously hidden shinobi fell from their veils of chakra. It was just as he had thought; just as he had trained them.

Lay mobile support outside in bulk; first response team.
Lay initial interior layer with mobile support; second response.
Lay tactical barrier in static formation; third response.
Keep heart at central with small support; last response.

It was just as he had taught them. It was one of their weaknesses. He had chosen those who excelled in the areas which were needed. Became good at whatever specificity was needed. However, what they lacked was original creation. They were not their own bosses, they answered to others. Allowed the others to do their thinking. Accepted the techniques and ideas which they were taught, and followed such orders to the death. They lacked Inoshi's most powerful weapon - the imagination. They became predictable. Easy to see through, and therefore useless against an opponent such as himself. The giant gust of wind crushed through numerous walls, tearing down the architecture as it did so.

Numerous bodies which were previous hidden under the guise of some jutsu became visible as they died, littering the site of destruction with their split apart remains, crushed and pounded until they lost their human shape. It was slaughtering, not fighting. They had no chance, and they died without so much as a single hope. As the dust cleared, and the particles stopped dropping from everything which had been destroyed, he looked into the heart of the base clearly, staring through the hole in the wall his jutsu had created. How natural. Create a design to defend a specific set of locations, give it to the enemy, teach them to master it without question, let it boil over for years, and then exploit the known weaknesses. It had been a process which took years, but it was finally paying off.

Stepping through the last hole, and into the heart of his mission, he looked upon familiar faces. Across from him stood the man he had personally planted as the group's head. A tactician from the Nara clan who had proven his leadership skills to be above average. To his left sat Kirigakure's Daimyo, two body guards stationed behind him. He knew both; had long since memorized their files, and stored away all of their useful information. Dealing with them would be as easy as the rest. To his right, on the ground, sat a group of politicians and crime lords with heavy political influence over the Bloody Mist's underworld. Leaders of the black market. As he rose, his hand rose to grab his mask, removing it in a graceful sweeping motion. The next part was perhaps his favorite.

Looking around, he watched the faces of each and every soldier fall. Even the Daimyo seemed to admit defeat, knowing that he could not win against a man who ran every inch of his life. The body guards stepped in front of their leader, obviously loyal beyond the line of morality. "So it is you, Mizukage-sama. I had my suspicion." The man said, partly bluffing, as if to puff out his size against his opponent. Inoshi simply smiled, dropping his mask to the floor. It didn't even make a solid noise; instead, it splashed as it lay in a pool of blood and matter, originally from one of the numerous victims. He motioned around him at the desecrated corpses. "And this is how you prepared?" The Nara flinched. "Though, I'd expect just about that from someone with your level of talent. In times of need, falling back on the teachings of those more powerful than yourself." Inoshi looked onto the Daimyo, obviously disappointed. "So this is what you resorted to, Daimyo? Too scared to rely on your own Mizukage? I suppose it's only natural. You're starting to be part of a rare breed." He paused, taking in a diminutive glare towards the illegal additions to the otherwise official meeting. "Allow me to add to your extinction, sir." As he spoke, the two body guards tossed their kunai at the Mizukage, otherwise out of moves. He caught the first, and used it to deflect the second, sending a small shower of sparks onto the ground below.

"Don't think for a second that you can get away with this, Mizukage! Someone will find out!" The Nara's voice was becoming an annoyance. "Oh really? Someone like the Daimyo? Or what about his head of defense and mission control? You. Any of his dirty customers?" Inoshi gestured towards the other men in the room. "You see, there is no one alive to find out, Shikako. You have not changed my strategies at all, just copied them completely. But that's useless against me. Your perimeter was weak, unpracticed, and without morale. Your first interior layer was thin and weak, without any variety. You tactical defense barrier was straight from the book. You added nothing new, and that was the crack in your otherwise flimsy armor." He watched as Shikako broke under the weight of his Mizukage's presence. It seemed to add weight to the air. Choke those already short of breath.

"Of course you all have to go, too." He said shortly, with a matter-of-fact tone. The Daimyo sputtered into a series of whimpers. Inoshi responded with a heavily sarcastic sympathy face, his eyes flaring as he watched the anger and frustration boil from within the older man. "You have not won yet, Mizukage!" The Nara spoke boldly, falling into a battle ready stance. "I beg to differ." Inoshi spat just before snapping his fingers. The clicking noise rang throughout the room, instantly ensnaring the man in his illusion. Shikako's eyes rolled back, and he bent over in a coughing fit, hands at his own neck as if feeling and messaging it in desperation. He looked at Inoshi with horror filled eyes, in awe at the man's sheer power, and the gap in between them. Falling to his knees, gaping for a breath, he fell onto his face. Inoshi ended the genjutsu with a smile as he looked towards the Daimyo's body guards. Each faltered back a few steps and tried to ready themselves. Shaking, they jumped into battle, engaging Inoshi head on. Each were dispatched instantly and without struggle, added to the pile of corpses around the room. As he tossed the shinobi aside, he threw a barrage of explosive notes through the crowd of dirty politicians and criminals. Each reacted with major alarm, standing up and trying to pin themselves against the back wall. As the loose paper explosive notes fell through the air, Inoshi quivered his arm in such a way to summon a senbon to his fingers.

Tossing it, he stabbed an explosive note through its core, and sent it flying towards the back crowd, exploding on impact, and shattering one of the men's head. In terror, the others ran forward onto the other seals, and met a similar, explosive death at Inoshi's command. The only two left alive in the room, aside from himself, was the unconscious Shikako and the weak Daimyo. "This is the part where I make you obsolete, Daimyo. Anything you want to interject with?" His voice sounded cocky, and arrogant. Proud of victory. "I will not cooperate with you, Mizukage! You must know this! You'll never ge--" Inoshi interrupted, growing tired of the man's voice. "I think you'll find you lack whatever it is required to resist... cooperating with me, Daimyo." The rest happened quickly, Inoshi leaping like a tiger at his target, snaking around his body in a pattern of complex maneuvers, threw the old man to the floor, knocking him out in the process. His hand dropped to the man's neck, checking that his target was indeed living. He had finally won. Activating the intercom radio in his ear, Inoshi opened his connection with the Kaguya kunoichi. "Wrap things up. I'm done here. I'll meet you back at HQ." Inoshi grabbed his mask, secured it once more, now the only part of his attire covered in blood. He still had a lot of work to do. Taking Shikako and the Daimyo in his arms, Inoshi jumped from the hole he had created in the wall with his last explosive attack, exiting from the rear of the conference building; a space vacant of enemy patrols. He would leave the rest to Tsurino. Leaping into the distance, he ran through the trees, two very important hostages with him. Making sure he was not followed, Inoshi took numerous evasive maneuvers to lose any trackers, just in case.

Overall, this was only step one.

One Falls - Another Rises [Private] 62a59523-c1ed-4fa2-a4a2-5b00d089ea05

[Exit]

Jutsu:

Special Characteristics:
Back to top Go down
Tsutsubell
Tsutsubell

PostSubject: Re: One Falls - Another Rises [Private] One Falls - Another Rises [Private] EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 12:31 pm

The Moon Will
Cry for you

There was no honor in killing the helpless,
the useless,
the weak.
Tsurino drew from her body the power in her genes. The bodies dropped, soundlessly around her. Simple hired help, barely shinobi. They were hardly considered a threat. As if they were all bark, no bite. No, Inoshi had the real skills within the walls of the stone temple behind her. Her job was to restrain the numbers of these nameless, foot soldiers. While he dealt with skill Tsurino dealt with numbers, yet she was more than capable of dispatching the civilians.

Gods help her, she knew it must be done.
Behind her the floor growled to life, explosions rattled like clockwork. It was time now, she no longer had to be concerned with silence, there would not be a single soldier among the facility who would not hear that sound, feel that quiver and not come running to the aid of the man who signed their paychecks. It was hopeless for them. There was no hope, and she was sorry. She was truly sorry as they rushed to her.

In a graceful arc of her body the spines blossomed from the palm of her hands. Ducking low the hands crossed, her body relaxed, like a marionette doll hung limply upon loose strings. Spines grew from her skeletal structure, her skin parting like the red sea as the spines pierced through the dark cloth of her cloak. She could feel their anxiety, they knew exactly what she was. Yet they were foolish. The few Kunai thrown were in panic, their bodies reacting. They did not realize, and  like a dancer her body curved, crouching and springing into the air, landing herself in the center of their little group as they grouped helplessly like sheep, unsure where the chaos was.

They were doomed, the moment her feet touched the ground. Spinning some barely heard her words, echoing like a ghost, too soft for the slaughter that accompanied it. ”Willow.”
She became a wild blur, her movements too fast for the eyes to catch. Only a brief moment of panic as they realized she was too close, too close for those spikes before they were driving through their throats, severing spinal cords, blacking out their vision so they fell into blackness never to awaken again. Ligaments severed, skulls cracked against the sides of the wall. Some had skill, sure, but there was no contest. There was no one who wandered these walls above the official rank of B.

Blood rained upon the ground, making the stone slick. Making her movements seem more chaotic but never more calculated and precise then they had been moments before. Tsurino twirled upon her heel, driving the spike in her palm deep into the chest of a shinobi. Her hand pressed flush against his skin, her fingertips gripping his clothes and she felt his heart stop, pierced by her body. As he fell she felt the heat rise, grasping the fallen soldier she spun him around, using his body to block the onslaught of fire that was sent in her direction.

Still there was no glory in this death.  As the bones broke from her body she spread her fingers, feeling the chakra pool at her bones before she fired against them. Sharp bullets of compressed bone sailed through the dark misty fog. Slicing the air, impossible to see in these conditions, The sound of bone cracking against bone was a sharp, high pitch before they fell like domino’s.

Her body was covered in blood. Her hood was pulled down, and the red fell over her mask, over her hair and she felt the lost crimson liquid trail down her neck, over her collarbone. There was silence, with only a single large explosion behind her.  Only three remained now. Their kunai shook in their hands, bless. They were still fighting.  Her cloak was tattered, puncture marks from her own bones lined the blood stained against them but she did not care. Clothes was clothes, she would make another. The blood on it, that was irreplaceable.

A kunai was thrown, Tsurino barely registered it was tossed before her wrist flicked out, tilting her head, catching the ring and throwing it back as if it was such a fluid instinctual thing to do. The kunai imbedded itself deep into the chest of the wielder, making him crumple to the ground, choking and wheezing. Her body dove forward quickly, hand seals placed rapidly before rising up. Her hands pressed against his chest, she looked into his eyes as his body jolted violently as a strong powerful current of electricity fired through his body, stopping his heart, sending him spiraling into cardiac arrest. He too, crumpled to the ground, his body shaking with rough spasms, and his heart shaking in pain. The other would not escape her. He lashed out with a Kunai and her hand rose, grabbing his fist and snapping it forward, using his momentum and her carefully placed angles as she snapped his hand upwards.

The crack, sharp cries of pain told her before she tore the kunai from his hand and drove it into his belly. He too fell, sinking to his knees, yet Tsurino guided him, pushing him down and slamming his head against the side of the stone wall, rattling his mind, sending him into a blurred daze. All three still alive, all three no longer able to touch her, to fight, to do anything. She reached up and slowly pulled the mask from her face. Perhaps it was pity, or guilt. Perhaps she didn’t kill them in that moment as easily as she killed their comrades because she wanted to stop the death. That was impossible, they would all die regardless. There would be no living witnesses.  

With a soft inaudible sigh Tsurino let her mask fall in her arm as her leg snapped up, catching the first fallen man’s neck, snapping it and silencing the choked sounds. Her eyes looked upon his face, boring it into her memory.

She was getting old.
The boy laid at her feet was barely sixteen.

The next victim she dispatched by kneeling to him. Still shaking from the effects of the strong currents of Raiton energy. Her senbon needle pierced the soft place behind the ear, jabbing up into his brain and the life left his eyes. His face, like the other would be remembered as someone who died unjustly.

“Why.”

Tsurino lifted her head, looking to the man, no, boy who rasped. The kunai in his chest was buried to the hilt, it would do more damage to remove it than leaving it in. Perhaps there was chance for life if she left now.  ” "Wrap things up. I'm done here. I'll meet you back at HQ." Tsurino raised a finger to the button against her neck, opening a line back to her Mizukage. ”Understood.” She murmured softly. Before pushing herself up, he recognized her. That horror in his eyes, that betrayal and fear he had as he looked to her, dripping in the blood of his comrades.

She placed a hand against his temple, her fingertips placed flush against his head. ”You have to cut back the tree’s to ensure they grow back stronger. I am sorry you were involved.” Her words were genuine, but they were cold. There was no humanity left in her in this moment that could suffice to managing herself as her bullets punctured his skull. His face, his face was the one she would take to her grave. Drawing her fingers back, dripping in blood and brain matter as she turned, unable to take a moments rest before she kicked over the side of the wall and descended into the darkness. The mask pulled over her face as she landed  upon the tree’s and escaped deep into the mist, twining through the trees before using wild, elaborate turns that would take anyone following her into directions far away from the village only to be lost.

In an hour or so of this running she would double back and meet Inoshi in her office. The night was far from over.

[Exit]

jutsu used:

SC's used:
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: One Falls - Another Rises [Private] One Falls - Another Rises [Private] EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 7:54 pm

Submitted for Eval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Falls - Another Rises [Private] One Falls - Another Rises [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-