Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Old And New Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Inuzuka Ryu
Inuzuka Ryu

Hello Old And New Friends Vide
PostSubject: Hello Old And New Friends Hello Old And New Friends EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 8:32 am

Well I've been rping since the year 2008 and have changed drastically since my former days of Rping. I've recently been rping in a one piece site along with a fairy tail site as well but let us get to the main point. I've discovered this site through an old site that brought me many joyous moments back during my early stages of Rping.

This site was known as Naruto Way Of The Ninja 2.0
Not sure if many of you know about it but for those who came from that beloved site you will most likely remember me as Ryu as i was once called on that site and have remained with that name.

This was my old account if any of you have been able to log into your old accounts on that beautiful piece of work : Ryu

Either way I hope to relive my wonderful times on a good ol naruto site and hopefully i will prosper like i did once during those golden days.

~Sincerely your friendly neighborhood Ryu~
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old And New Friends Hello Old And New Friends EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 8:39 am

Welcome to the US, kind sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old And New Friends Hello Old And New Friends EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 1:41 pm

Welcome to US, Ryu!

I know that site and think I was there for awhile, sadly I don't remember you though. I do look forward to meeting you!

Pick Kumo! Hello Old And New Friends 815275
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old And New Friends Hello Old And New Friends EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 3:31 pm

Hello Old And New Friends E5bbc711a6_5ILhZ0n
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old And New Friends Hello Old And New Friends EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 4:27 pm

Welcome and enjoy your stay ~
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old And New Friends Hello Old And New Friends EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 10:43 pm

Hello Ryu and welcome to Ultimate Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old And New Friends Hello Old And New Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-