Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And my scars remind me, that the past is real [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

And my scars remind me, that the past is real [Closed] Vide
PostSubject: And my scars remind me, that the past is real [Closed] And my scars remind me, that the past is real [Closed] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:50 am

Yoroi Kaguya

Several minutes after his fight with Kimiko had ended, the youth reached the campsite where he had been living for a great deal of years before he moved in with Kimiko. Even though he had nothing to move in with, he had spent a couple of days in her house and felt good enough there to call it home. Every now and then, he came back to the place, tending to his garden and making sure his falcon was alright. It was the wilderness, so there was no telling whether a wild animal would make it's move by actually moving in to his territory. Luckily, this was not the case, making it easier to pack his things and leave as soon possibly. Picking up his cloak of fur from inside of his tent, he put it on, covering up the burn wound he had sustained from one of Kimiko's fire ninjutsu, closing it up on the front to conceal his entire body, including the one he had gotten from Kimiko's nodachi strike. 

As Shakreido popped it's head up from the ground, it slithered closer to it's master, remaining speechless for a moment. Looking at the look on Yoroi's face, it reminded him of the time when he was fighting as an animal, though this time, his look seemed all the more brutal. Lacking any trace of emotion, the snake did not know what he could say to make things better. Thinking back on what she had told him, it would come as a surprise to him if there were in fact anything that could soothe the pain. The physical pain would leave soon enough, feeling the fur stroke his burn wound, not knowing whether it was a second or third degree wound on account of him not having eyes in the back of his head. Even though the snake was a fan of sarcasm and thoroughly enjoyed it when others suffered, he took no pleasure in this at all. As it looked up to Yoroi again, he could sense his dead eyes staring back at him, startling him for a moment. 

"Lets go Shakreido, we're leaving", the young man said as he started walking with his dufflebag over his shoulder. Looking up at he sky, he released a high pitched whistle, calling down the peregrine falcon that went by the name Kaien. Handing it a bit of meat as it sat down on his shoulder, he had finished gathering the supplies he needed to make another run. Considering Modoroki's offer of coming to the monastery for a while, he believed that it would be better for him if he just left the fire country all together. Thinking of a place where he could go, he remembered that he had been to the land of hot springs with Hani once. The hot springs in those places were good for resting both bones and wounds, and even Yoroi knew that it was not the wisest thing to leave wounds unattended for too long. Taking one last glance at the linear scar on his chest, he once again reassured himself of something. 

He was weak, and he would always remain weak if he stuck to his routines. It was time for him to see a bit more of the world, fueling his mind and learning more about the Shinobi countries. If things were in fact as bad as people believed and war was to approach, he would see it soon enough. With that thought in mind, the young man started walking. With a little luck, he would reach the land of hot springs by the end of the day. 

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: And my scars remind me, that the past is real [Closed] And my scars remind me, that the past is real [Closed] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 5:51 pm

Yoroi Kaguya

It had been several hours since Yoroi left home and started his journey towards the country of hot springs. The wounds he had sustained had not opened up further, save for the one on his back that he had opened up on purpose. If he had not, there was no way for him to fight against Kimiko at his best. He had done the best he could and truly learned a lot, though his body had been battered and beaten up quite a bit. Letting Kaien sweep the area from above, Yoroi and Shakreido moved through the forest regions of the fire country, having left the mountains hours ago. Konohagakure was a long way from where he was, something he knew very well. Because of his travels, he had learned what was where, and how long it took to make his way from one place to the other. 

It was necessary for him to learn such things if he was to be a Shinobi, knowing this kind of thing was always useful. Knowing how to go about path finding was about as basic as things could possibly get for a Shinobi, though no one truly knew every single road and path in the world. It was there that Yoroi wanted to excel beyond the rest, for he had already learned about every quick route in the entire fire country as a result of his upbringing in the woods. His life had not been one of luxury and loving care, though he had learned more about the land then anyone else. Because of this, making his way from one location to the next to little to no time at all. Thanks to his knowledge of the land, he had won enough time for himself to take a bit of a break, getting some sustenance.  

Taking a moment for himself to have a bit of food, he chewed down on some dried meat rations, something he had more then enough of. While eating, he stopped to think about Kimiko for a moment, thinking that maybe he had overreacted by leaving on a mission to another country so suddenly. Still, to hear that she would hurt him to the point where he would be near death or dead all together, was heart breaking. Yoroi was a realist, he knew full well that no one in the world truly understood him, though despite that, he had chosen to believe that Kimiko did. As much as he wanted to believe that there had just been a misunderstanding, taking his words the way she had done was just too much for him to take. The way he saw it, taking a break from life in the village was a good thing, allowing him to get his head back in the game. 

It was not that he hated Kimiko now, not at all, it was just that she had shown him that no one truly understood what was going on inside of his head, that no one truly knew the kind of person he was. Yoroi did not truly understand things such as sarcasm, though it was what his words often sounded like to others, even though it was just a logical observation to him. Had he been raised by actual parents, things would not have been this way, though it was and nothing would change that. Luckily, his short time in the village had taught him some manners and etiquette, making him a lot less like an animal. By the time he got back, he would surely go back to Kimiko too, though he was not sure if things would ever really be the same again. 

After his momentary break, there was no more time for him to waste if he wanted to reach the land of hot springs within twenty four hours. Even though night was falling quickly, he still had enough energy left to reach the border. From there, it would only be a short walk to Yugakure, the hidden village of that country. Following the peregrine falcon that flew up high above them, both Yoroi and Shakreido went on their way. 

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: And my scars remind me, that the past is real [Closed] And my scars remind me, that the past is real [Closed] EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013, 8:22 pm

Yoroi Kaguya

The road leading up to the land of Hot springs was a long one, though he had made it to the border none the less. Having traveled through the mountains and the massive woodlands that made up the majority of the fire country, the change in terrain that started the moment he crossed the border of the new country. Yoroi loved the trees, they allowed him to move as concealed as possible, having no problem with dashing through the branches at all. There were times when he felt that the trees were more of a home to him then the village, gliding through them like his peregrine falcon Kaien flew through the open air. At the end of the day, it was just a feeling he had, most likely being some kind of coincidence, rather then a real thing. The biggest possibility he could think of was the fact that the fire country was starting to sink into him, the surroundings he had grown up in sinking into his very soul. 

Considering it to be a welcome thing, he did not mind that the country was starting to feel like home. For now though, he had other things on his mind, mainly the mission he had going and the There were several things he had to do in the country, one of them being that he had to pick up some goods for a merchant back at Konohagakure. A local from the village had asked him if he could look around to get a package from Yugakure's main bath house. The reason for this was that there was a trading deal made between Yugakure's and Konohagakure's bath houses, one helping the other when they had trouble and making profit. As was the case with everything, things such as bath-salts, cleansing herbs and other means of keeping the water fresh and clean were researched as well, most of this happening in Yugakure, the most specialized village when it came to this sort of thing. 

First of all, he wanted to just see Yugakure and it's bath houses, the main thing the place was known for. Being world famous for it's hot springs, his first stop would be to go by one of them to soak his wounds and get some much needed rest after wandering through the forest for almost twenty-four straight hours. Still having Kimiko in the back of his head, he hoped that by the time he went back to Konoha, things would be back to normal. Forgiveness never truly came easily to the youth, though things worked differently when it came to Kimiko. She was the only family he really had, which was exactly why he had to take a break from it all. It was not just the hurtful things Kimiko had said and done, it was also the fact that she was getting married to a man he did not know well at all, someone that had not been nice to him at all and acting as if Kimiko belonged to him and him alone. 

There were plenty of reasons as to why he did not want to be around Konohagakure at the moment. He knew that everything he would hear would be about Kimiko getting married to someone he disliked. Whatever it was she saw in him was beyond him, for all he had been able to tell so far was that he believed himself to be some kind of strong Shinobi that could take Yoroi down whenever he felt like it, a serious mistake. The only thing that had kept him from beating his face in was the fact that Kimiko seemed to love the guy. When he came back however, things would not be like that, things would change. If he disrespected him again, he would not care if Kimiko was around or not, he would make sure that the guy learned his place. He loved Kimiko, but if she could not see that the guy was a jerk, he'd have to take care of things himself.

Land of Hot Springs reached 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And my scars remind me, that the past is real [Closed] And my scars remind me, that the past is real [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-