Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lifting the Fog: Prelude- Fr33dom

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Lifting the Fog: Prelude- Fr33dom Vide
PostSubject: Lifting the Fog: Prelude- Fr33dom Lifting the Fog: Prelude- Fr33dom EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 7:30 am

So I have made a lifestyle of writing lyrics for a long time and a few years ago, got around to actually recording them in the form of rap. Now back then I had a dream of actually performing and making a name and maybe becoming an underground sensation. Truth is, thats not me. I dont have that persona and I dont honestly want to make money off of it because that always winds up taking away from the realism of it at some point. I mean the whole dynamic changes and I like the music Im making now. Anyway, I do want to put out an album so soon I will be releasing a free to download EP called "Lifting the Fog". First though Im going to launch a kickstarter campaign to raise some funds and invest that in getting equipment and local professionals onboard to really produce it into something with good audio quality and possibly a video or two. Now in the video I plan to show case some of what I can do on film to get more people into it. I am probably going with the track BELOW because it works best as a freestyle. Now please note that is yet to be complete, I did flub the last line (i blame the few beers I had earlier) and Im used to going with a beat so it may sound a little off but, lemme know what you think.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-