Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slowest internet in the world.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Slowest internet in the world. Vide
PostSubject: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 3:43 am

I just wanted to formally apologize to people that I'm in threads with, since the internet at my farm is being SUPER SLOW and that means I am SUPER SLOW in posting. It maybe works for 5 minutes each day.. giving me enough time to read and get back into gear only to lose my place when it wont start up again until the next day!

I will try my best to post as quickly as I can Sad Sorry people.

With fluffy polar bear love,

MsMoney.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 3:55 am

Iceland.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 4:13 am

I also know the pain of slow internet, and enjoy fluffy polar bears. .o.
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 4:20 am

Maybe you aren't being nice enough to your internet. Try complimenting it on its' hair. Slowest internet in the world. 287405
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 4:35 am

Sad Boo. Hurry up and get that SUPER FAST INTERNET!
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 8:04 am

Best of luck getting your posts up, as well as all those other tasks you'd need the internet for.
:C 
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 11:22 am

I hope your internet speeds up soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 4:35 pm

Fluffy Polar Bears > Internet :3

Come back to us soon~
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 10:19 pm

Sucks. D:

Here's hoping you manage to make the best out of your frustrating predicament. Maybe it'll help if you give your Internet some of that "fluffy polar bear love"?
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013, 12:26 am

As one who didn't have anything better in his area than dialup until about 2005, I feel your pain. My suggestion - a good five minutes of screaming and ranting at it. It might not motivate the connection, but it does get rid of some of the stress. Failing that - select all, copy, and paste to a document for later perusal. Reverse with the response.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013, 1:00 am

D'awwww, Heidy D:

Hope the internet speed gets better sooner rather than later! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:45 pm

Thanks for the support in those tough times x) You guys are awesome.

Nyan 
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:55 pm

So your connection is back to normal now? xD
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013, 9:01 pm

Haha no, it will stay the same for me until the beginning of September when I go to school (go to my apartment) and have ANOTHER internet to work with.

It's just having a good day today, yay!
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013, 9:12 pm

Oh haha, well that is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slowest internet in the world. Slowest internet in the world. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-