Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. Vide
PostSubject: Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 6:02 am

Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. 1cca3370-f231-4474-84ab-416a10ddef4a_zps271736de

"I've been expecting you, Ogatami. You seek to enter the sacred temple of the Mogozuki. As their Temple Guardian, I cannot allow access to those I deem unworthy. If you and your comrades can defeat me in battle, I'll grant you passage. If not, then I will gladly slaughter the failed proginy of the Mogozuki Clan."

The eye lids of the sleeping boy slowly began to depart as he started to regain remnants of his consciousness. The pomegranate gems that were the gateway to his darkening soul now became visual to his two cohorts that bent over him from each side. The lit lanterns that hung from the roof of the tent was still blurry to his virgin eyes, it obscured ever matter in his line of set, except for the shadows of two individuals. He slowly began to shift his head on the awkwardly proportioned pillow that he rested on. His body was now becoming more responsive to his surroundings, until eventually he had feeling in all his extremities once more. Whoever had tucked him, did a pretty terrible job. The blankets were tucked under his body in a mummifying fashion, he couldn't move his arms, nor his legs without extensive effort. He wiggled the blankets from under him to give his arms free movement again, and brought them up from under the covers to pull the blanket down from over his mouth. He tried to lean up a little but found it difficult ever feeling stress in his neck area. His facial expression showcasing the discomfort. One of the shadowed people hastily supported Ogatami's back once they seen his stress. From rugged feeling of the hand pressing against his bare skin strangely notified to Ogatami that it was his close friend, Rogan. He aided Ogatami in leaning forward, and maneuvered himself to a position that would better support Ogatami and catch him if he fell.

It took a few minutes before Ogatami transitioned out of his post-sleeping stage. He was now almost back to full capacity with the exception of some aches here and there form sleeping on the tents hard floor. The first person that he looked at was Sunaya, with an expression on her face that seemed like a mix between blank and worried. By that time, Ogatami had remembered pieces of what took place the day before. It all seemed like a distant dream to him, not even that, but a dream of somebody, or something, else. All he remembered was murky renditions of what really took place. "Hey, Ogatami, I'm glad you're awake. I was starting to think-" She paused and her eyes started to shift, as if trying to vacate a impeding thought in her mind. Ogatami smiled at her through his sweat, the temperature of the tent was now noticeably pretty warm, at least to him. "I seem to be fine, everything's working properly. Nothing to worry about." He said in a assuring tone. His eyes were beginning to move to Rogan, but Sunaya's responsiveness snapped his attention back towards her direction. "Do you even remember what happened?" Ogatami looked down for a moment. "All I remember is that I was pissed off that the plant died on me, then killing that one man with my bare hands. The rest is a blur, really. I think I remember seeing.. I don't know, but you, Rogan-" He looked at Rogan, and the two of them locked eyes with each other. At the moment, he remembered the incident that took place between the two before he passed out. Everything. He was more curious, however, if he passed out from the effects of the Bijuu, or being hypnotized by Rogan's sharingan. He heard rumors that they could do such a thing without the person even knowing. "-I don't know, you just came to mind." He said in a nonchalant tone.

Rogan nodded at Ogatami, his way of expressing how glad he was that his boy was okay. Ogi nodded back at him as well, which was his way of thanking Rogan for stopping him before he was lost forever in that darkness. Both Sunaya and Rogan stood up and stretched, their time of worrying and nursing Ogatami back to recovery was finally completed. For the first time, Ogatami noticed that both of them were in their sleeping wear. Sunaya had on a white satin lace trim halter that extended down to her upper thigh. It was the most beautiful version he ever seen of her. Rogan simply had on a red briefs and a black fishnet shirt, showcasing his Uchiha etched body that had been trained since his adolescents. Ogatami felt like he was in a trap of some kind. "Do you need either of us of help you dress, Ogi?" Sunaya asked, referring to the naked body of the boy under the blanket, some parts of him wrapped in bandages. Ogatami blushed, and the temperature of the room seemed to escalate. "Uhm... I'm fine on my own. Just give me a second." He muttered. "You sure, 'Ogi'?" Asked Rogan, Ogatami trying to ignore his new affectionate tone. "Yes.. yes. I'll be right out." He told the both of them. They walked out of the tent and left Ogatami in there alone withthe lantern and some bags. Through the open curtain slip he saw that they were in a new location away from the forest that he passed out in. They must now be in Kusagakure.

Last edited by Elder Sage on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 9:31 am

He got up and began to dress himself in his new outfit and ninja wear. Since becoming a more experienced genin and maturing into a new persona, he figured that a new outfit would be befitting for such a character transition. His once all purple uniform that consisted of a regular shirt, baggy pants, and white fishnet, has undertook a darker tone to match that of Ogatami's personality. He now wore a black long sleeved shirt with purple and red designs that outlined the edges of the sleeves and the neck. The shirt was still v-neck fashioned, although it was wider than before, with the "v" now coming midway between his shoulders and neck, displaying more of his upper pectoral muscles and skin. His pants were now black, and newly designed. His thighs were covered in a regular black shorts, and from the knee down, was covered in black bandages that covered his whole bottom leg area, and was accompanied by a pair of black sandals. Ogatami walked over to the edge of the tent to retrieve his arsenal. Laying against the linen was his gunbai, a large war fan that was once possessed by his father. He tied the weapon to his back and secured it with a red band. He then retrieved his Katana that was given to him by Sunaya a few weeks ago, she said she bought it, but Ogatami knew she stole it from someone. Using the same red strap he secured his gunbai with, he holstered the katana and its sheath. Now fully equipped with his gear, he was prepared to proceed on his quest of self discovery.

The three of them met outside their tents and stood in a small circle as they discussed their next course of action. It appeared as though Ogatami wasn't the only one that updated his wardrobe along with his increase of infidelity. Rogan sported a black shirt with a navy blue flat jacket with the Uchiha's symbol on its back. Sunaya had rocked a crimson short kimino that was decorated with golden flowers. She wore a girdle sash around her waist that was tied in a large bow on her back. In any event, using his sensory ability, Ogatami pointed them to the northeast direction, saying that the chakra signatures he was picking up from there was similar to that of his clan's gunbai on his back. After some deliberation, the three of them continued down their path the grassy plains side by side. As they walked, Sunaya kept bringing up questions regarding Ogatami's transformation and the lore behind it. Ogatami kept dodging her question or ignoring it, unlike before, when he didn't feel like discussing a subject, he wasn't afraid to show it. This irritated the fire cracker kunoichi no doubt, and she would surely bring it up again at a later time. Ogatami and Rogan chatted as well, dancing around the real topic at hand with casual conversation. That was something he, would bring up at a later time as well. For now, he was contempt with playing it cool, with the both of them. He had more important things in mind, one being, the powerful chakra signature of an entity up ahead.

The gang were now in a mystical statue area, right off the coast of the grassy plains. They appeared to be in the heart of a immense canyon of moss covered rocks and tropical plants. Large statues of beings circled around the complex in a arena like fashion, each one holding a different weapon pointing towards the areas center. Numerous rocks were seen scattered across the grass, and with further observation, appeared more like rubble from a previous construct that possibly occupied the very area they were standing in. Ogatami hunched down and touched one of the pieces of rubble with his hands. A surge of psychic energy instantly rushed into his body. A blackened sensation rippled under his skin, he was more fond of that feeling now that he was a killer, it was the feeling of death. The area that they walked in, was more than just some statue place. It was previously a place of slaughter, an arena, with hundreds of souls whispering into Ogatami's ear.

"Welcome." Someone said. Their voice was projecting in all directions around the arena, leaving Sunaya and Rogan dumbfounded at the persons location. Luckily for Ogatami's sensory, he pin pointed the woman's whereabouts on top of a statue of a warrior goddess. Ogatami had never sensed a chakra like hers before. It was so erratic and intricate, almost like a spider web that kept changing patterns. He wasn't skilled nor experienced enough to understand the meaning behind her chakra type, but whatever it was, he was sure it was indicative that she was a woman of extraordinary power. She stood on the head of the statue in a conservative manner. She possessed beautiful white hair, and forest green eyes. Her attire was leaning more towards the fuedal side, with some modern implements into it as well. Seperated by a sash, her torso was covered in shogun armor, while her bottom half was covered by two long aprons, one in the front, and the other in the bag. The divide between them showed off her muscular long legs. She was Bad.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 5:49 pm

Ogatami braced himself as soon as she spoke, and both Sunaya and Rogan followed suit. The face of this mysterious woman was gentle, and her slender frame made her appear so fragile against the sweeping winds of the grass field. But, Ogatami was no fool. There was something very off about this woman, her life force didn't feel like that of a regular human, but somewhere along the lines of the more special variety. Ogatami gripped the handle of his gunbai behind his head. He had no skill in using it yet, but still, it was something to use if this person managed to flicker close to them and engage them in physical combat. "Who are you suppose to be?" Ogatami shouted. "-And how do you know my name?" This person could have been a wanderer much like them, or even a patrol from Kusagakure's village. Frankly, she could be anything. But then again, no one was getting in the way of Ogatami getting to his clan's temple. If she wanted trouble, she encountered the right kid. Rogan braced himself with a Kunai, and activated his sharingan as he fell back into a horse stance. He must be able to sense this person's chakra too.

"My name is Kyosha, of the Yamazaru Tribe, sister tribe of the Mogozuki. I've been expecting you, Ogatami. You seek to enter the sacred temple of the Mogozuki. As their Temple Guardian, I cannot allow access to those I deem unworthy. If you and your comrades can defeat me in battle, I'll grant you passage. If not, then I will gladly slaughter the failed progeny of the Mogozuki Clan." She declared. Ogatami laughed through his now menacing grin. If she was out for blood, than she was certainly going to get some, right from her own body. Ogatami performed a few hand seals and shot multiple giant fireballs form his mouth in succession. "Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire Technique!" Each one expanding in size and intensity as they rocketed towards their target, Kyohsa. They were massive, lighting up the entire arena in their as if they were suns of their own. Sunaya was surprised that Ogatami managed to perform such a technique, but ever since fighting the mist ninja in the harbor, he'd been training extra hard. He launched four dragon heads instead of just one, the extra cost of chakra wouldn't bother him, he had massive reserves. They collided with the statue in explosive impact, two fireballs landing on the statue itself, destroying it, while the other two shot towards the ground, creating a large crater. A cloud of dust erupted through the arena.

"Nice one." Rogan said as the dust began to settle. Ogatami didn't acknowledge his compliment, not until he was sure it did the job. "Yamazaru Style: Striking Colossal Snakes." Kyosha, managing to avoid Ogatami's fireball attacks, had activated a Jutsu in another location in the arena, a few meters away from the crater. Using the mushroom cloud of dust Ogatami created as coverage, she attacked the trio by some form of Jutsu, probably clan based. Numerous colossal snakes shot towards the group in both size and numbers. They were unnaturally huge, and all of them seemed to stem from some focal point that was still shrouded in dust. All they saw were several house-sized snakes attacking them from a dust cloud, and they had to react quickly before they became food for them. They jumped out of the snakes path, Ogatami each one in another direction. The snakes missed, biting the air that was occupied by the three kids. "What the hell was that?" Ogatami thought while landing in another spot. He was now able to see through the dust cloud. The snakes were coming from Kyohsa's sleeve, who was sitting on top of a large rock rather comfortably. They appeared to grow in size the farther they were away from her, into the monstrous serpents they initially saw.

Rogan launched his own fireball at the her, no where near as powerful as Ogatami's, but still formidable at least. As if her snakes were mere feathers, she hurled the summoned snakes from he sleeves around, causing earthquake like tremors as the great beasts rolled against the ground and were flung in the trajectory of the fireball. They were set ablaze by the attack, and Kyohsa, still sitting on the rock, was unharmed. They vanquished in a puff of smoke soon afterwards. She stood up on the rock, and formed a modified dragon seal with her hands. "Yamazuru Style: Elephantine Collision." "What-" He thought before the ground began to shake as if breaking away. From underground, a massive decorative elephant sprung forth, causing a massive outburst of sheer force and rubble. The shock wave it generated leveled the field along with Ogatami and his friends. Everyone except for Ogatami, smacked into a statue and was knocked unconscious. Ogatami, however, used his chakra to anchor himself while he was being blown away, and stabilized himself on the ground.

Index:
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 6:31 pm

Both of his teammates were down, and he was the only one capable of defeating this woman and possibly saving their lives. There was a lot at stake here, including the power to access his clan's temple. He couldn't fail, he had to defeat her, too much was at risk. However, this woman was remarkably gifted, possessing jutsu far beyond the scope of the average ninja. He remembered the time he fought Toku in the harbor, and how weak he felt against such a formidable opponent. His stomach started to churn at the remembrance of the shame, and he started to lose focus once again. "Use, the elements." Nature whispered to him. At first, Ogatami thought he was hallucinating, but it appeared again in his mind. "Combine their power, let your soul project through them." It said. A new wave of power flushed through Ogatami, not like before from the effects of the Bijuu, but one of pure light and royalty. It felt as if his ancestors were bonded with him now, and the pride of their legacy was coursing through his veins. For the first time in his life, he felt connected to his real family.

"You want to fight a Mogozuki, let's go." He said in a new tone. Kyosha's eyes narrowed at his sudden increase in confidence, yet she still remained stationary on top of the rock. "Water Style: Water Dragon Projectile." He said after performing a fast chain of hand seals. From the creek a few yards out of the arena, a large serpentine dragon emerged from the water. It shot out of the creek's water and glided within the air, entering the arena and shadowing a significant portion of it in water. With great skill, he launched the dragon at Kyosha with great force and speed. The woman jumped away from the rock, before being crushed by the water dragon. The dragon continued to chase her while she leaped from statue to statue around the arena, destroying them in the process in massive explosions. All the while, Ogatami was releasing the dragon and making it lose water its composed water. As the dragon moved, water was raining down along the arena, dousing the entire place in water.

After the water dragon fully dissolved, Kyosha performed a set of hand seals midair after a jump to avoid the attack's final moments. "Yamazuru Style: Vulture Flock Barrage." She yelled. She flung her sleeves towards Ogatami, and from them, ejected numerous large birds that dived to him like missles. Their wings were pressed against their sides, and their beaks were erected straight towards him. Counting quickly, Ogatami performed some seals and spewed out some mud form his mouth. "Earth Style: Manifested Barricade." The quickly molded into a large wall of earth that shielded Ogatami from the birds. It seemed to appear that the barrier was cracking as the flock of diving birds continued to come. The cracks started to breach the internal wall of the shield, which startled Ogatami, but ceases after a while.

Ogatami swiftly jumped away from the shield, fearing that another unsuspecting attack could shatter it and kill him along with it. He saw Kyohsa jolting along the arenas edge, hoping to get a better angle at Ogatami before he jumped away. Withdrawing some explosive kunai from his pouch, Ogatami hurled a few of them at Kysoha. She was fast. One by one they exploded, yet she always managed to avoid the force of the explosions by only a few feet. All the while, prancing in the water Ogatami made with his decomposing water dragon. Forming a few hand seals, Ogatami  activated another technique that would hopefully settle the fight. "Lightning Style: Lightning Sparrow." Generating electricity form his hands, he launched the sparrow towards Kysoha who countered it with her own technique. "Yamazuru Style: Giant Vampire Bat." She launched a giant winged bat towards Ogatami from her chakra, with it's mouth gaping with blood and foam. Both his lightning sparrow, and the bat collided. The bat was resistant against the electricity of the technique, yet Ogatami's attack was formidable against the giant beast. After seconds of tussling, Ogatami yelled as he increases the voltage of the attack by fueling it with more chakra through his hands. His lightning sparrow ripped through the bat, and went flying towards Kyosha. The mysterious woman was agile enough to avoid the sparrow, but didn't notice that she was standing in water. The sparrow missed, but hit the large puddle she was standing on skill, electrocuting her.

Index:
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 7:18 pm

She fell to the floor on all fours, and although not displaying any signs of dismay, Ogatami sense that she was exhausted. He walked over towards her with a blade in his hand. He could have ended her with another technique if he wanted to, but he relished the idea of cutting open a person and having their blood drip down his blade. When he was within short distance, he flickered to the defeated woman and grinned. She looked at at him with her soft face and gentle eyes, still retaining her composure even in the face of this menacing young boy. Ogatami went in the for the kill, but before the blade touched her throat, he halted the attack right before it breached the skin. He hunched down to eye level with her, and tapped her shoulder with the kunai a few times, fooling her. "You know something about my clan's entrance, tell me about it." He said to her.

Kyosha stood up and leaned back against the wall for support. Ogatami stood in front of her for a response. The test was over, and he passed, so there was no worry about her pulling a snake move, pun intended. "Well, you're the first to manage to beat me in over 200 years, and frankly it's because I went easy on you, since you are a Mogozuki and all, and this is your home as well." She admitted. Ogatami rolled his eyes at such a excuse that he deemed petty, but the serious look on her face threw him off. "So, what's your story granny?" He asked. The woman smiled and escorted Ogatami towards his friends, who were regaining their consciousness after getting smacked into the pillars. As they walked, she answered his question. "I am the protector of the clan bases of the great tribes of nature, the Mogozuki, the Yamazuru, and few others as well. All the tribes gathered here during ceremonies, and stationed their clan bases close to each other for easier interaction between them." "What ceremonies?" He continued to ask as they walked. Kyosha continued to look ahead. "The clan's shared a very similar spirituality, believing that the Earth was a sacred deity. Once a year they would gather to this sacred place and perform rituals here. The magnetic field around his area has special properties, which the clan's used to harness the forces of nature. Eventually, the clans all stationed in the area, creating a sanctuary of peace between them. Their reputation became so reknowned that they were recognized as a village on their own. Called 'The Village Hidden In Temples.' Ultimately, they were massacred by different countries, who came in and destroyed their in-ground shrines and residencies, They feared the village's growing power, with some elders even manipulating the weather to their will." She finished. Fascination covered Ogatami's face. The more he learned about his tribe, the more interesting they became, however, he wanted to know what happened to them in recent times, especially the ones that migrated towards Konoha, his family's branch.

Ogatami wakened both Sunaya and Rogan, which ranged from a bunch of yells and some slaps to the face. Kyosha stood back and simply watched, slightly amused by the child's behavior. After managing to get them both on the feet, and preventing them from instantly attacking Kyosha, he informed them that the situation was now alright. They squared Kyosha up and down, but they knew they were no match from her, as witnessed. The trio faced Kyosha now with Ogatami in the middle. "Alright, Kyosha. I wish to know more about what happened to the Mogozuki that migrated to Konoha, and the legacy of the Gobi." He told her. She smiled. "Well, why don't you ask them yourself? Follow me into the shrine, young champion. I'll lead the way." She turned around and trailed down some path further through the statue area. The three of them followed down the path, Sunaya mumbling profanities about her behind her back. What she meant about asking "them" himself baffled Ogatami, he had no idea what she meant by that, but he was exciting to what.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. Lost Origins Pt. 2: Right to Passage. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-