Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff I Learn

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Stuff I Learn Vide
PostSubject: Stuff I Learn Stuff I Learn EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 5:06 pm

I might make posts here irregularly, let's see how this goes.

So it's almost been one block so far at college, with a total of seven. Each block is five weeks. Subjects I've been doing are as follows:

Powerpoint 2010 (I think 2010, finished the final exam with no issues).
Word 2010 (Full Block Letters, basic ground work for professional looking documents. Finished the final exam, no problem).
IT Professionalism (Copyright, Privacy Policies, Code of Ethics, stuff about long words).
Typing Speed and Accuracy (Final test came out with 65 wpm at 100% accuracy, highest grade is 41 wpm with a minimum of 98%).
Excel (Finished the final exam, still no problems).

Next block will be harder, approaching some new territory with the subjects to come. I might be able to answer questions regarding the subjects I've been doing, so if you have any feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Stuff I Learn Vide
PostSubject: Re: Stuff I Learn Stuff I Learn EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 4:03 am

Learned more about copyright symbols, currently in class still. Learned about Google Drive and how to use it when collaborating on a project, probably a useful thing for when staff are discussing changes to anything on the site. Definitely check out Google Drive if you're planning on collaborations with others online, easy to use, part of Google Chrome.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-