Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find the Spy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rookie
Rookie

Find the Spy! Vide
PostSubject: Find the Spy! Find the Spy! EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013, 8:50 pm

Mission Title: Find the Spy!
Mission Type: Profession
Mission Location: Lighting Country
Shinobi Requirement: A
Mission Rank: A
Mission Objective: A spy from an unknown village has infiltrated Kumogakure and stolen secret jutsu scroll. He just managed to escape the village and you being the only sensor ninja available, you are to stop him. He ins't far from the gates but he can quickly evade from your sensory range if you stall for time. You are to track and follow him, retrieve the scroll and retrieve the spy if possible. If not, kill him. It would take to long for you to assemble a team so you are to go alone, the spy is said to be of A ranked.
Min Post Count: 8

Name: Camino Shinko
Letter Rank: A
Specialty: Ninjutsu Taijutsu
Elemental Affinities: Katon Raiton
Combat Style:  Camino usually likes to keep things close and charge with his taijutsu. In the case that he must flee, he will use his ninjutsu to maintain a distance. He isn't a very good spy.
Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

Jutsu:

Katon
Spoiler:

Raiton
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Other
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rookie on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Find the Spy! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Find the Spy! Find the Spy! EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013, 9:18 pm

Hello, Rookie. I'll have to ask that you switch the affiliation of the Spy to a village that doesn't hold significant importance on the forum at this time. Sending a spy from the Leaf Village would be something that the Hokage has to authorise and given the very fragile relations that Kumogakure and Konoha are currently going through, I'd find it rather idiotic to send a spy, especially one that was spotted so easily. I'd like for you to also give a proper rank to this Spy rather than it being 'of higher rank' and can I ask if anyone will be NPC'ing out this spy for you? If so, it might be best if you create a NPC using the appropriate template. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Rookie
Rookie

Find the Spy! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Find the Spy! Find the Spy! EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013, 10:01 pm

Editted
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Find the Spy! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Find the Spy! Find the Spy! EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013, 1:25 am

Ehhhh I'm not too fond of the Mission, namely since

a) You're not the only Sensor
b) The Mission suggests Kumogakure is horribly easy to infiltrate
c) The Mission suggests we keep secret information on easy-to-access scrolls
d) You'll probably read the scroll -.-
e) The NPC is much stronger than your character
f) My Raikage is the kind of guy who would personally chase down the spy
g) It makes no sense for a spy to steal a scroll at this very moment, since we had just had a new Raikage installed, so anything that was considered secret would now be obsolete, unless the first thing my character did in office, was write out a few top secret plans in scrolls and then leave them unprotected or in a place where some random new-person, who was presumably disguised, had slipped past my character's sensory and general suspicion of everything around him, and gotten his hands on a top secret scroll, to which the village was alerted seconds after and then risked sending a message to you, with the hope that you would be there to receive it and then quickly chase the spy down, despite him having the A Rank Speed SC. Since you're slower and he is presumably outside of the village at this point, it makes no sense for you to be the one to go after him, since you wouldn't be able to catch up to him. Moreover if it's valuable information, either the KYOBU or multiple shinobi would be sent after it, rather than the village putting all its chips on a single Special Jounin, who doesn't even have a C Rank Speed SC.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Find the Spy! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Find the Spy! Find the Spy! EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013, 1:40 am

Anyways, I propose a spy tried to infiltrate the village but he was found out and yet escaped before he could be captured. You and some other characters are send to track and find him; he's expected to be hiding in one of the nearby villages, with the intention of trying again.

Ask around to see if anyone is interested in doing it with you (I suggest Ashin). Also, knock the NPC down to B Rank D:
Back to top Go down
Rookie
Rookie

Find the Spy! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Find the Spy! Find the Spy! EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013, 1:50 am

I just want to kill a jonin by myself Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Find the Spy! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Find the Spy! Find the Spy! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top