Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a pirate's life for me [Arrival]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Søren
Nukenin

It's a pirate's life for me [Arrival] Vide
PostSubject: It's a pirate's life for me [Arrival] It's a pirate's life for me [Arrival] EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013, 11:41 am

The wind blew his long black hair backwards. A fresh, salty smell lingered in the air. Standing at the very end of the bow Akira Tenshi opened his arms wide. He had not been wrong, sailing was a great experience and something that he would like to do again soon. Maybe he would not have to go right back to Kusa. There was a chance that he would sail to another island after he had done some work over here. He would have to find out what islands there were to go to. But for now he would have to focus on what he planned to do when he got to the Moon Country. The best thing to do would be ask around for work, maybe someone would contact him directly. Either way he was sure that he would find something fun to do.

He was completely oblivious to what kind of a place the Moon Country was. Having read about it and heard things from others he had a vague idea but he felt like this was not enough. There was only one major word that had stood out to him while finding out abouth the Moon Country, Gambling. He planned to do lots of this on his stay. A call came from above his head that they would be arriving soon. The journey had taken two days due poor weather. So he turned around and made the walk back to his cabin. Since he was wearing his suit many people would think that he was simply on a business trip. Until they saw the large scroll on his back. It was a risk he was going to have to take, getting his cover blown. Then again he had only just done his first major crime and that was in a far off land, not so long ago. It would not have had a chance to spread that quickly.

Once he reached the cabin he picked up his stuff. It had not been a particularly present journey in terms of sleeping. Overall it had been fun though, sea life was different than he had expected. There was a lot more to take into account in order to sail well. After heading back upstairs he quickly reached the main deck. It was not long after this that they arrived. He was at a small port town, from the looks of it just on the tip of the crescent shaped island. It seemed quite beautiful. Wooden houses with thatched roofs. However he was sure that the style of building would change as he got inland. The main village in the Tsuki no Kuni was said to be far in land. So that was where he would head off to first.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-