Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Missing Fiancé (Yoruma, Ryuga's First Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
mtnpepsi1

The Missing Fiancé (Yoruma, Ryuga's First Mission) Vide
PostSubject: The Missing Fiancé (Yoruma, Ryuga's First Mission) The Missing Fiancé (Yoruma, Ryuga's First Mission) EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:31 am

Mission:

The early morning sun rose over the peaks of the mountains looming over Konohagakure. The air was chill and the mist hung high from the ground. The Fire Country was showing the early signs of Autumn, which was one of Yoruma, Ryuga's favorite seasons. Leaning up from his slumber, he stretched before throwing his legs over the edge of his bed and slipping on his favorite pair of black pants and sandals. His uncle and him were going to do some early morning training, and he was ready. He had been waiting to start his new training since before he started attending the Academy, since his uncle gave him his Katana, which he proudly nicknamed Kira, three long years ago. Throwing on a black tank top and placing his katana in the sash that he wore around his waist to double as a belt and weapon holster, he heard a sharp knock on the front door. 'Who the hell can that be?' He thought, annoyed. He walked to the door and opened it slightly, ready to slam it back in the person's face if they seemed unimportant to him. But he opened it completly. The person was a courier ninja, a deliveryman. "Special delivery for Yoruma, Ryuga." The person said, holding out a letter.

"That's me." Ryuga replied, snatching the letter out of the deliveryman's hand and handing him 10 yen for his services before slamming the door in his face. Turing to go into the kitchen, he looked at the letter. It was rather formal looking and had the head of the council's signature on it and a red Konoha symbol underneath it. 'What could the council want with me?' He asked himself as he opened the envelope. Reading the letter aloud, he said. "Dear Mr. Yoruma, Ryuga, wtihin this envelope you will find the nessacary items to help you carry on your first mission. You are to find one of the villager's fiancé, who had mysteriously disappeared two days ago, and bring him back to the village. The man was on a small white boat with a yellow stripe across it and can be seen wearing grey overalls and a blue hat with an orange star on it. It is most important that this man gets back to the village alive and not in a body bag. We wish you good luck on your first mission. Signed, The Konoha Council." Digging through the envelope again, he found a map of the river ways all throughout the Fire Country and a pass to use the boat transportation services that ran in the Country. 'Seems simple enough.' He thought, placing the contents of the envelope back into it and placing it in his back pocket. Walking back into his bedroom, he threw on a white T-shirt over his tank top and wrote a letter to his uncle stating that he would be out for his mission. Steping out into the cold morning, Ryuga took a deep breath, taking in the coldness of the air around him. He let out a rare smile before jumping up onto the roof of his uncle's house and making his way along the rooftops above the misty streets below.
Back to top Go down
mtnpepsi1

The Missing Fiancé (Yoruma, Ryuga's First Mission) Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiancé (Yoruma, Ryuga's First Mission) The Missing Fiancé (Yoruma, Ryuga's First Mission) EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 5:28 pm

Dashing through a thick bunch of trees, Ryuga was making his ways to the docks, the last place the missing fiancé was seen. The sun was high in the sky and it was nearing noon by this time. Ryuga clenched his stomach. He had forgotten to eat before leaving on his mission, and was now really hungry. 'Maybe I'll stop by the dango stand along the highway before going on.' He thought to himself. Slowing his pace, Ryuga jumped from the tree down to the ground. "Ow!" He winced once he hit the ground. He felt a sharp pain in his ankle. Trying to take a step, pain overcame him. He fell backwards, against the bark of the tree that he had jumped down from. Examining his foot and ankle, he came to the conclusion that he sprained his ankle. "Damn." He announced, trying to stand up again. He fell down against the tree bark again and gave up trying to stand without any support. Looking around, he found a huge stick, the branch of an old tree. It looked big enough to support him. 'That might just work.' Crawling a couple of feet, he reached the branch and stood up again, putting all of the pressure that he could on the branch to see if it would break. It didn't. "Time to get going again." He said, limping down the road towards the dango stand.

After twenty minutes of limping, Ryuga finally made it to the dango stand. It had been three years since he had last come here, ever since the last time he trained with his uncle before attending the academy. He loved it here. It was the only place he could get away from everybody's stupidity and annoyance. Plus there was the stand owner, Ichigo Toriyama, a kind elderly man whom Ryuga was friends with. This old man was the only person Ryuga could be around without wanting to kill them after ten seconds. This old man was the only one who understood Ryuga's very unpleasant past, as the same thing had happened to him when he was Ryuga's age. Slowly making his way to a stool to sit on, Ryuga let out another rare smile, a genuine smile. Sitting down, he tapped on the little bell on the counter. "Hello, how can I- Ryuga!" The old man beamed with surprise and reached over the counter to hug Ryuga, catching him off guard. Dropping his makeshift walker, another sharp bit of pain wailed through Ryuga's body as the old man grasped him tightly. "Ichigo..." Ryuga gasped in pain. "My ankle is sprained, please let me go." Ichigo let go of Ryuga, who rubbed his ankle lightly to try and ease the pain. "My apologies, Ryuga." The old man said, bowing his head. "What brings you out this way? Where's your uncle?"

"My uncle is back at home. I'm on my first mission." Ryuga flashed the headband that he had tied around his neck. "Plus I'm starving. Do you have any dango and red bean paste?" Ryuga licked his lips. "Of course I do. I do run a dango stand after all." Ichigo reached into a little basket and grabbed three sticks with dumplings on them and a bowl of red bean paste. This was Ryuga's favorite meal of al time, especially when he got it from Ichigo's stand. "Thank you." He said when Ichigo placed the food down on the counter, and dug into the food, devouring it comically within seconds. "So what's your mission?" Ichigo asked, clearly interested. "I have to find a fisherman that went missing two days ago. He as a small white boat with a yellow stripe across it and according to the Council he is wearing grey overalls and a blue hat with an orange star on it. Have you seen him at all?" TIchigo pondered for a moment. "Nope," He said. "But there was a boat that was captured by a group of bandits yesterday. They are based down the river a little bit, probably about a mile or two." Ryuga's eyes got wide. "Ok, thank you. I have to go. Thank you for the meal." Ryuga placed twenty yen on the counter and picked up his makeshift walker to stand up, but fell over in the process. "Are you ok, Ryuga?" Ichigo asked. "Yeah," Ryuga replied. "I just sprained my ankle, that's all." Standing back up again, he placed all of his weight on the branch again. "Lay down on the ground for a moment, Ryuga," Ichigo demanded. "I'll use some of my old medical ninjutsu to help you. I'm a bit rusty though." Ryuga laid down on the ground and Ichigo came around the counter to examine Ryuga's ankle. "I can fix this," Ichigo said. "But the only jutsu that I remember will only help you for  little while. It will ware off in about two hours." Ichigo cracked his fingers. "That's fine." Ryuga replied. "Thank you, Ichigo." After a moment, Ryuga stood back up, not feeling any pain in his ankle anymore. He tried walking, and he could walk normally again. "Thanks again, Ichigo." Ryuga said again. "See you later." Ryuga jumped into the thicket of trees again and started on his way again, preparing to take out the bandits if they had the missing man.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-