Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I understand if the answer is no..

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Søren
Nukenin

I understand if the answer is no.. Vide
PostSubject: I understand if the answer is no.. I understand if the answer is no.. EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 12:07 am

But I am Yonbu Tenei so I was hoping I would be able to do this mission? It is fine if you guys say no.

Mission Title: Ice Cream Shop Woes
Mission Type: Generic
Mission Location: Any
Shinobi Requirement: B rank +
Mission Rank: B
Mission Objective:
Ever heard of taking candy from a baby? Well how about Ice cream?
Upon picking up a local newspaper you learn that a high ranking official will be visiting the local ice-cream shop. It goes on to further mention the crowds that will be certain to show up. This of course can either help or harm you. You can chose one of the following actions to partake in:
A) Poison the ice cream batch thus killing off the official and the remaining customers in the store.
B) Use the crowd to maneuver your way behind the official and stab him in the back. Of course make sure no one catches a glimpse of your terrible actions.
C) Or you can be nice.. And just steal the treats for yourself, leaving with the knowledge that the man won’t be getting a taste of a simple pleasure.
Good Luck.
Mission Time Limit: Two weeks.
Min Post Count: Two for solo, two per person.

Last edited by Satan on Fri 13 Dec 2013, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: I understand if the answer is no.. I understand if the answer is no.. EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 1:44 am

What in the hell are you going on about now? Stop wasting my time.
Sorry, A-rank mission necessitates A-ranked ninja. Denied.

Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: I understand if the answer is no.. I understand if the answer is no.. EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 1:56 am

There are exceptions, however. One, the most common, being if you're doing the mission with another ninja of the appropriate rank. But you can just move the letter rank down on this, if you wish Smile
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: I understand if the answer is no.. I understand if the answer is no.. EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 9:52 am

If you are sure that is ok, I have changed it to B.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: I understand if the answer is no.. I understand if the answer is no.. EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 9:59 am

Approved for use at B rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I understand if the answer is no.. I understand if the answer is no.. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-