Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to US ~ Hello from Downunder!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ruesaito
Ruesaito

New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! Vide
PostSubject: New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 2:07 pm

First ill start off by introducing myself, My names Leilani (Lei for short) and I come from Australia! I'm not your usual Aussie girl but YES I was born here but was raised in New Zealand for the majority of my life after finally moving back to my place of birth. I'm currently 19 years of age soon to be 20 in a few months, I work four days a week and study two days but ALWAYS find time to Roleplay!. I've been a serious Anime Freak since I was 9 when I first watched Pokemon and from then on I drifted up the ranks from Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, YugiOh and finally found Naruto and fell deeply in love! I watch other Anime's as well but my fav is Naruto.

At the age of 11 I found out about Roleplay through a site called Gaiaonline and for a long time I stuck with the mainstreams of Fantasy and Futuristic themed ones THEN I found Naruto Role plays and haven't looked back since! Nowadays my writing has slowed down a bit but am eager to get into it again. I originally came from a place that was Affiliated with here as I was Admin over there but it died so I've moved onto better things Smile.

Please don't be shy to talk to me and I'm very eager to collaborate and participate in any ways possible, I look forward to meeting, chatting and laughing with you all ^_^.

P.s Before anyone tells me to look over the Guides/Rules I have done so and am very pleased with the System US has, took me a few read-overs to fully understand everything (Even though its so HUGE!) but seems simple enough.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 3:33 pm

Ahoy there matey... um mateyette? Enjoy the site and all that Wink

Oh and merry chris-mas-u!
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 5:44 pm

Welcome to our lovely site! Smile Don't hesitate to send the staff a PM if you have any questions at all, when you've reached the posting requirements (10 posts needed to send a PM).

Hope you'll enjoy your stay.  cat 

I've always wanted to visit New Zealand, how is it there?
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 11:09 pm

What a strong introduction! Hi Lei, and welcome to US! I hope you enjoy it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Kage.
Konoha Nin
Kage.

PostSubject: Re: New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013, 12:11 am

Hey there.

I'll have to refrain from asking questions about New Zealand and Lord of the Rings as, you know, that's probably stereotypical and repetitive by now.

Instead, I'm just going to welcome you and wish for you to stay for a long time.

So... uh... Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 6:19 am

What part of Australia are you from? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 9:58 am

Adam wrote:
What part of Australia are you from? Smile

Don't tell him or you're guaranteed a stalker.

Welcome though, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to PM us if you have any questions C:
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! EmptySun 29 Dec 2013, 1:39 pm

(>'_')>~(\\\)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! New to US ~ Hello from Downunder! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-