Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kumo-nin Rally Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014, 1:12 am

Greetings all. If you're reading this, hopefully you have or plan to make a shinobi for Kumogakure.

I doubt anyone remembers much of me, but I'm an old member who is considering becoming active again. I'd very much like to re-activate Mugen and bring glory to the Kousen Clan and Kumo! But alas, I have a lot of things to weigh when making this decision due to my real life circumstances. I'm still not sure whether I should return and invest the time required to achieve aforementioned glory.

This is where you, my fellow Kumo-nin come in. If Mugen were to be brought back, then I'd like him to serve some useful role. But I am ignorant of the inner workings of Kumo are and what "plot" if any there is within the village. I see there is a search for a Raikage. While I don't expect my little Genin to be a candidate, I can help motivate someone else IC to pursue the position. Or generate some inter-village storyline through some other means. You folks whom have been here would know better than I what would benefit the village best.

Anyways, long story short, I want to see if I could be of service before returning. Post here or send me a PM if you'd like to talk about the future of Kumo. The Kousen Clan and its Storm Release can become a powerful weapon if nurtured.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014, 4:16 pm

Plot: Me, Rookie, Senji, and MsMoney are the only ones with active Kumo characters, and MsMoney has been kidnapped by Kiri.

So all in all, if you were willing to create a new character, you'd actually have a decent shot at Raikage.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014, 5:13 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Plot: Me, Rookie, Senji, and MsMoney are the only ones with active Kumo characters, and MsMoney has been kidnapped by Kiri.

So all in all, if you were willing to create a new character, you'd actually have a decent shot at Raikage.

You're not taking into account the fact that people outside of Kumo can apply, with the obvious implication that if you apply for Raikage, you would have to make a new character.

But good luck to you Mugen.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014, 7:20 pm

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I don't really have an interest in becoming kage. I know the time I'll be able to dedicate wont be enough for what I personally deem is the bare minimum expected as an active kage. Knowing I can't meet my own standards, I wont try and disappoint myself in the long run.

What I CAN do is bring back my genin and play a smaller role in helping the village. It's part of my clans history that they've always been willing to die for the Raikage and it is my characters dream to serve as the Raikage's right hand man one day. If he makes it that far, then maybe I'll settle my eyes on the kage position. Nevertheless, he would have a strong IC desire to get involved in the village during this crucial time. I'm looking to be a useful existence despite my low rank.

This thread is so anyone who can think of a use for me knows I'm interested in listening. I'll take anything so long as the basic plot behind the idea helps the village as a whole. This could mean helping individuals with training as well.

If no one can gain from my presence, then I'll know that returning won't be worth the investment of my time and I can save staff the trouble of taking Mugen out of archive.
Back to top Go down
John

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014, 11:31 am

The entire village gains something from your presence. Really the best thing you can do to help Kumo is just roleplay with people. Also, if there's anyone you know who might be interested in doing this kind of thing, get them to join up. Each village benefits highly from every member in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014, 2:59 pm

I've been rping for almost a decade now and I understand there is value in activity. Activity tends to beget more activity and likewise inactivity is usually just as contagious.

Unfortunately that "use" is far too vague to convince me I should spend my time rping here instead of on another forum. If you read what I've posted once more, you'll see that I'm looking for a plot that interests me. That is why I titled this thread asking for Kumogakure shinobi in hopes that at least one of them had a plot they wanted to do, but needed someones support to make it happen. I'd like to be that support.

Please, no one else post here unless you're from Kumo or have an IC plot idea that could use my help. I appreciate the encouragement to join, but as you can see I'm being picky. I've got 8 forums to choose from and only enough time for one of them.

EDIT: Since I have a bit of pointless clan pride, I'd probably be convinced to return if anyone else were making a Kousen whom is also willing to team up with me for the glory of the clan >.>
Back to top Go down
John

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 8:03 am

Sounds like you have a pretty decent idea already. Wait for the new Raikage to be appointed and work your way towards being that person's assistant. Smile
Back to top Go down
OccupiedLocket
OccupiedLocket

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 8:06 am

Kumo all day, e'er day. I can't wait to get accepted. When I do then another Kumo Nin will be here.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 2:10 pm

Seto-Yu and myself have been approved recently. Klown should be getting approved soon too. I look forward to you joining us!
Back to top Go down
OccupiedLocket
OccupiedLocket

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 2:40 pm

Hopefully, I am still waiting on my clan to get accepted
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 6:15 pm

Finally another Kumo in the area I was going crazy. anyways you me sparring match
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014, 4:04 am

I went ahead and took the leisure of creating another ninja for the purpose of populating Kumo. I figured it would be more useful then grabbing an archived character.

In the past I have always had trouble in RL and that has gotten in the way of me being to play my role at this site the way I want to. Regardless I want to try again for I truly like this site.

This go round things are different though I have a steady job and money so I will be getting my own e-net soon at latest being this July. Furthermore, I have a Iphone now which I am willing to use if I have to.

All in all, it does my heart well to see people trying to better this site and a village. You guys won me over full hearted. Although, I may not be the greatest asset I assure you I will try my hardest to give a helping hand to this cause.

So long live Kumo in other words  Razz 
Back to top Go down
John

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014, 10:05 am

Oh damn, its been a while leon. o.o I'm glad to see you back and hear that your situation is better.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014, 11:11 pm

Kumo does not need the strong, the fast, or the wise. Right now it needs those with heart to support the village and be active. So long as you have that, you have my welcome to Kumo and if you bring along those other traits for the ride then all the better. Feel free to drop a pm should you feel a desire to work up some plots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kumo-nin Rally Up Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kumo-nin Rally Up Kumo-nin Rally Up Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-