Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting Template Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Keos
Keos

Posting Template Request Vide
PostSubject: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 5:29 am

Is there anyone around these corners able to create posting templates? I will be so glad and thankful if somebody finds the time to create one for me. I will post the desired design details and images if volunteers pop up.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 9:38 am

Yeah I can make you something Babis. What'd you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 10:50 am

Pictures: If you have something that includes shards of glass or sakura, try and use it as a layout. Maybe floral patterns or something like this: Kiretsu Symbol. Also, I'll link you some pictures of the character and sakura themed ones, feel free to use them if you have any idea. Sakura themed, Another sakura themed, Kazuo, Kazuo in line art.

Color Scheme: #cc6666 is the color I used for my character's application. Use a palette of pink, white and red colors, all soft, no bold red for example. I want a colored background (maybe darker than the text).

Comments: I'd like rounded corners and a simple look. A title for the post and a small spot to include my character's name: Kiretsu Kazuo. The size of all the text should be normal, not small or massive titles. The main text would also look good using "justify" (all lines to end at the same point), and let the space between lines to be normal. Normal width, not too wide or too narrow. I don't ask for a masterpiece, try your ideas and the worst thing that could happen is for me to not use it if it's not what I want. Just make it simple and clear.

Fonts: For the main text, I'd like a round and clear font, maybe one that looks like a really good handwriting, but you can use whatever you think fits the rest of your work. For the character's name and the title use the same or different fonts that look good for headings. I like solid and clear characters, not a messy look.

P.S.: If you find it too hard to meet my expectations, just don't create one. Take your time and there's no problem if you eventually don't make one for me.

Last edited by Panda on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptySat 08 Feb 2014, 4:42 pm

I don't think John is still considering the creation of a template for me, so feel free to post, or then if nobody can help with this, archive this topic.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptySun 09 Feb 2014, 10:28 am

You said take your time so I was doing exactly that. Razz I'll do it still.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 8:47 am

Okay

D:
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptySun 16 Feb 2014, 11:02 am

John, would you please be able to make me one after you make Babis'? <3
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptySun 16 Feb 2014, 11:08 am

Satan wrote:
John, would you please be able to make me one after you make Babis'? <3

As in, never xD
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptySun 16 Feb 2014, 11:09 am

More or less xD
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptySun 16 Feb 2014, 11:38 pm

TITLE GOES HERE AND STUFF
Kazuo had already offered the wounded fisherman first aid and helped him stand on his feet. He really devoted himself into helping the man and treating the bleeding wounds as he possibly could in order to make sure the infections weren’t going to deteriorate. During that time, Satsune followed his small order and chased down the bandit. Kazuo didn’t even pay attention to what she was doing. The blood on the frightened man’s body wouldn’t let him look away and see his partner’s actions. She had used a scroll to use one of her techniques again. But that time she didn’t bring to life a group of tiny mice. She instead created a couple of large and intimidating ink lions that strangely run away without Kazuo even picking up their existence. Satsune had already cursed the poor man to bleed out, calling him useless with an interesting selection of words that were bad enough the draw the fisherman’s attention during his struggle to defend himself.

He was now standing with Kazuo’s help and his weight was gradually being forced on the genin’s body. He was out of energy and his exhaustion was making it really hard for him to properly use the muscles of his feet. What helped him survive all those ours in the forest was the relatively good weather that was allowing a warm temperature even after the sunset. “Is that girl with you?” The man managed to exclaim with the strength his voice had left. And the man had all the right to be afraid of her. Kazuo was looking around the area and searching for his partner into the forest. “Yes, it was our mission to rescue you. Your fiancé has been really worried about you, mister… What’s your name, sir?” Kazuo didn’t care about the fisherman’s name at all. The only thing he was trying to do was to change the subject and let Satsune’s phrase pass. The fisherman’s face frowned and his expression was depicting frustration. “My name is… Yes, my name is…” The man Kazuo was now completely holding on the side of his back strangely lacked the ability to answer that simple question. “It’s alright; you can tell me what your name is later.” Kazuo looked back at the large trees and tilted his head. It must be a concussion…

A scream disturbed Kazuo’s thoughts and his eyes widened in shock and the pupils constricted as his green irises started scanning the landscape to understand what was going on. What was that? Did she kill him? What the hell is wrong with her? I told her to capture him, not hunt him down and murder him! Kazuo suddenly started sweating and the possibility of such action frustrated him. Although it would be a murder in action, Kazuo was unable to forgive her if she just killed him or even just tortured him only to entertain herself. All the worst case scenarios were making his mind think chaotically, one after the other, as the seconds passed. She was once a bully and her behavior was not good towards Kazuo or the fisherman, but turning into a killer was a totally different story. All the cruelty and violence acts in this world were already enough for Kazuo to comprehend and accept. However, if he chased the bandit to capture him, that murder would’ve been avoided. But even if that happened, Satsune was in no way going to help the fisherman. She would probably form a disgusted expression on her face and get away from his weak body, letting him suffer. Kazuo’s row of thoughts was messed up, and some following calls of the male bandit begging for his life confused Kazuo even more. But Satsune was talking back, and as they were approaching their voices were coherent and clear enough. Fortunately, the guy’s life was spared. Oh man, our guy is alive; I’ll thank my father’s stupid gods after this mission.

"He's going to live I assume?" His female partner asked in disappointment when she made her way back at where Kazuo was standing. Kazuo frowned and sighed in relief. He didn't even try to answer that question, because he would get upset. She came out between the tall bushes and two large majestic figures followed. Two lions were carrying the terrified bandit by holding his arms in their strong jaws. They were really looking intimidating and the man was shocked in tears, believing his life was on the line after facing the cruel kunoichi. Now lions? Wow. Her skills are even far better than I could imagine. The pair of lions were standing tall and waiting patiently for their summoner’s orders. Kazuo took a moment to admire how artistic and creative that technique that produced those two beautiful creatures was and as his eyes were wandering around the little details on the bodies of ink, Satsune said one more thing. “If you'd prefer it you can throw him onto the back of one of the lions.  That way you won’t have to actually touch him so much, and it would be less tiring.” It was really clear to Kazuo yet. She was offering him help? It was probably more of a way to let him stay away from the dirty clothes and skin and not come in contact with all that dirt, sweat and blood that was not completely washed off the fisherman’s flesh. After thinking about it, and considering it being a trap to eventually kill the both of them using those huge jaws her lions could use as lethal weapons, Kazuo agreed. It only needed a few steps from both sides, and with a lot of Kazuo’s help the fisherman was not sitting on one of the lions’ back and they were ready to return to the village.

It had been several hours and after this long morning, they were finally walking down the path back to Konoha. Surprisingly, the two genin worked really well together and carried out the mission with no practical problems getting into their way. Kazuo was convinced it was quite easy for a C-ranked mission. But he didn’t do the hard work, after all. Thanks to the ninja that he worked with, they were able to find the fisherman and capture a low rank criminal in a short amount of time. As they were walking in a fast pace, the sun rays were slipping through the leaves and a cool breeze helped nature create a melody and a small dance. The young man had come to meet another artist. Satsune was a quality artist that could utilize her drawing skills in action, through scouting techniques and offensive, strong creatures. It was a unique skill set and Kazuo admitted it. But didn’t tell Satsune how he admired her wonderful skills, because the painting he drew for her as a present was already enough. It would seem as a flirt if he went on about how beautiful her artwork was. What was important was that they managed to complete that mission, which they both weren’t willing to work on to begin with. The village gates opened for them and they followed different roads, as Kazuo made his way to the hospital to ask the medics to take care of the fisherman, while Satsune lead the bandit to the administration building to let the authorities decide what should be done with his case.

The teen’s bedroom door shut close behind him and he lied on his comfortable bed to rest for the next five or six hours. Kazuo was exhausted after this mission, because he stayed up the whole night painting. He was awake for more than twenty four hours, but he didn't eventually sleep for as long as he needed to. He woke up and after a quick shower and a bowl of heated up ramen, he looked out of the window to see how the sun painted the sky red. The sunset always amazed Kazuo and his red hair looked only natural whenever his whole room was tinted in red and orange shades. He took a seat on his office chair and grabbed a pencil. He then picked up a random sheet of paper and started doodling. A few minutes later, several ink strokes decorated the blank paper with grey abstract lines. The graphite lead broke off when Kazuo applied more pressure and his left palm hit his face which looked up at the ceiling.

“Shit. I forgot to report at the mission office.”
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 6:56 am

Pmed you the code. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 7:26 am

Thank you so much for your time and effort! Celene\'s Emote 

I will just use different pictures, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 7:28 am

Send me the pics you want used.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 10:06 am

Does this mean you will do me one as well John? <3  Cute Beg 
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 10:41 am

Yeah I will :3 what's your face claim again?
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 11:03 am

It's Itachi, also would you please be able to include this.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 11:20 am

Sure, not a problem. I'll have it done in the next couple days.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 11:27 am

I love you John <3
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 11:31 am

I know  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014, 9:35 pm

*coughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting Template Request Posting Template Request Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-