Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) Vide
PostSubject: Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014, 12:47 pm

Just wondering if anybody here plays Rust. If you're Australian and having trouble finding a decent server (see getting shot while holding a rock), well you're welcome to join my friend Fergzy's server. He's given me admin permissions so if you run into any problems you can send me a message there or here. =]

The server name is Fergzy's Naked and Alone Scared Server, I hope to see some of your beautiful faces there.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014, 3:25 pm

One of these days, Shyke will actually post a character up.
Today is still not that day.
Gooby
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014, 3:36 pm

I got Puppy to play and myself, but we play on a EU server right now. Maybe Ill actually get my own server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014, 12:47 pm

If anyone is still playing this, I've got it, but I don't have a good server to play on yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) Ruuussssttttt.. Rust (The Videogame) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-