Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nation States - Online Country Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Nation States - Online Country Game Vide
PostSubject: Nation States - Online Country Game Nation States - Online Country Game EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 3:42 am

Nation States is an interesting browser based game I've been playing for a while now. I figure it's high time I share it with some people. It is a game you only play for a few minutes at a time. Each day you get some new issues to address as the nation's leader(you make your own nation by the way. From the title, the government type, right down to the national animal.) You choose from multiple options as your official response to that issue and then the next day you see the results. You can adjust how many issues you get each day and there is a large forum community where you can get involved in politics and wars. Although, I have yet to experience the forums myself and simply enjoy the novelty of running my own empire. Here is a link to the site and my current Nation. Think you can make a better country than me?

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=angelous
Back to top Go down
Ishiba
Ishiba

PostSubject: Re: Nation States - Online Country Game Nation States - Online Country Game EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 9:44 am

Be careful old friend, keep advertising like this and you'll need to start collecting checks lol
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Nation States - Online Country Game Nation States - Online Country Game EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 6:07 pm

You should read the advertisement rules.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Nation States - Online Country Game Nation States - Online Country Game EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 6:44 pm

This isn't an advertisement. It's a call to get other people to play a game with me. There are many of those posted here. If I were advertising for their forums then I'd be breaking those rules, but as I said, I don't mess with the forums there. In fact, I don't even know how to reach them. This is just a small game for people to play.

EDIT: I'm just saying that if I'm gonna get yelled at, then everyone else should too.
Back to top Go down
Ishiba
Ishiba

PostSubject: Re: Nation States - Online Country Game Nation States - Online Country Game EmptySun 02 Feb 2014, 4:12 am

I was just making a jest haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nation States - Online Country Game Nation States - Online Country Game Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-