Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Vide
PostSubject: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 2:32 pm

A few people know that I was playing Mochi last time I was here, I dropped out quite suddenly as college became overwhelming. I came back a while later, on and off I'd enter the chat box. This stopped too as I had to abandon every commitment I'd made to sort out my depression, goals and anxiety.

I'm still suffering greatly from social anxiety after growing up under constant pressure from bullies and my siblings. A psychologist is teaching me on how to approach people, methods of thinking that will assist me with the anxiety. This is why I've been around so much as nothing much is happening, nothing much will be happening for some time too.

If you've spent a good few hours around me you will have seen me type something weird, maybe even inappropriate or unpleasant. I commonly even do these things in face to face situations, it's part of my asperges and that's a whole other story. Basically I'm hoping to resume some form of role here now, I want to make it a pleasant stay for myself and those who choose to be around me.

If you've ever had any problems with me, and I mean serious problems because I really can't tell you how much trolling doesn't help, then please address me with them when possible. If I've ever offended you, I'd like to apologize now, it's quite an easy thing to do when you're not fully aware of your own existence.

I was rude specifically to BK-201 last year, I'd really like to get along with you if you're reading this and I'm sorry for being a dick. I've learned a lot of things about the way I treat people, it was very similar to the way people treated me and I don't want to be like that. I hope you're in good spirits.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 3:48 pm

You will, no worries. I've known you for quite some time, so I am sure you'll get to fill out some sort of role here =P

Also,

ShykeWolfe wrote:
I was rude specifically to BK-201 last year, I'd really like to get along with you if you're reading this and I'm sorry for being a dick.

Everyone does that because he's a mean-bean  TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 4:37 pm

That was inspirational. Good for you, Shyke!
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 4:59 pm

What kind of goals did you set for yourself? Is there any way we can help achieve them? Kumo sticks together.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 5:02 pm

Goals that I have to achieve outside of the internet unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 5:38 pm

ShykeWolfe wrote:
Goals that I have to achieve outside of the internet unfortunately.

I hate those goals, they require me to get out of bed and step into the light. Natural liiiight x.x
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 9:48 pm

In for Trav's response.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 10:15 pm

Adam wrote:
In for Trav's response.

Would also like to see that  TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Gensai
Gensai

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 3:33 am

I don't know you or anyone..but it's a pleasure to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 3:57 am

You'd get more attention if you made your own introduction topic, but it's nice to meet you too Gensai. =]
Back to top Go down
Gensai
Gensai

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 4:10 am

Ahhh I see I'll be sure to do that. I just wanted to meet you and see what you were clarifying. You can say I was a bit nosey haha. Sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 8:27 am

Welcome back.

I hope things will work out well for you this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Clarifying Why I left, Why I'm Back, Weird Things Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-