Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 664

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Chapter 664 Vide
PostSubject: Chapter 664 Chapter 664 EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 3:36 pm

MangaPanda Naruto Chapter 664

I don't even understand how black zetsu managed to pull that off. You'd think simply jumping in the way of the transfer wouldn't be so easy...But apparently that is all it took.

I'm happy Madara is winning and all, but at the same time, the Konohamaru sequel manga will have Naruto in it as a sensei which means he somehow survives this. I fear that Kishi will try and pull of the Pokemon Movie save where all the pokemon tears bring Ash back to life.

Chapter 664 Best-pokemon-cry-o
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Chapter 664 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 664 Chapter 664 EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 6:06 pm

Still, I wonder who this other person is that is with Sasuke, because I feel like it is either Kabutops or maybe even Killer Bee, seeing as he has up to this point mysteriously vanished from the planet. That said, Karin did not recognize his chakra, meaning it can't possible by him after they have all pretty much been killed by the man once.

Next to that, I like how Madara basically spat out the Ninja tools that contain two guys that can potentially have their Kyuubi chakra be put inside of Naruto, just like how Tenten, Gai and Lee were the ones who found it. Or would them no longer being Edo-Tensei'd mean they'd just vanish once they're let out?

Also, are we to believe that Obito is now deceased due to him no longer having a consciousness?

Also, has Black Zetsu been confirmed for Kyuubi Jinchuuriki? And has the three Kyuubi Jinchuuriki in one spot unknowingly confirmed half-life 3?

Finally, why is Madara such a winy bitch, it's not like Time means anything to someone like him who has pretty much won the fight already.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Chapter 664 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 664 Chapter 664 EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 12:00 am

God, just shut up and die already, Madara...

I highly doubt that it's Bee who's approached Sasuke. Only because, you know, the leg seems to lack certain visual traits that are characteristic of Killer Bee.

Like skin color.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if it was Kabuto (or perhaps Yamato - remember him?), but the fact that Karin didn't recognize the chakra makes me think it's not Kabuto. I'm certain that Karin would know what Kabuto's chakra feels like, seeing as they were both Orochimaru's disciples. On the other hand, Yamato's chakra would definitely not have any "terrible feeling" to it, that's so for sure. Honestly, I have no idea who the mystery newcomer could be, but I am prepared to be highly disappointed.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who rolled his eyes when Madara "conveniently" spat out the tools holding Kinkaku and Ginkaku. It was so obvious that Minato would fail to give his chakra to Naruto when that happened, wasn't it? Ah well, at least it wasn't a complete ass-pull. Now we just have to wait a few chapters for everyone to learn that there's another way for Naruto to live, and for Gai, Lee, and Tenten to show up with the means.

Spectre wrote:
Or would them no longer being Edo-Tensei'd mean they'd just vanish once they're let out?

That's actually a valid question, one that I didn't consider it. Seeing as Kabuto's Edo Tensei was cancelled, Kinkaku and Ginkaku should technically have been "unsummoned". It would stand to reason that the Kyuubi's chakra within them would also be lost. However, given the fact that the Juubi was resurrected using the Kyuubi chakra in that pot and gourd, I guess the chakra is still in there, even if the brothers shouldn't be.

Spectre wrote:
Also, are we to believe that Obito is now deceased due to him no longer having a consciousness?

I would personally be very pleased if Obito's existence ended because his consciousness was absorbed by Black Zetsu. I cannot think of any ending morbid enough that would satisfy me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter 664 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 664 Chapter 664 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-